nVIDIA Quadro Solution Product lines provide excellent performance with leading professional software applications from the top software manufacturers. Through rigorous in-house testing, Quadro and Professional Products are certified on all industry leading applications.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with nVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your nVIDIA hardware.
Official Release of NVIDIA Quadro, NVS, Tesla, GRID, and Quadro Notebook Drivers, for Windows 10 Operating Systems.
Quadro ODE Driver
Release 450 is an ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise'(ODE) branch release. ODE drivers are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making these drivers ideal for enterprise customers and other users who require application and hardware certification from ISVs and OEMs respectively.
Quadro ODE drivers are a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Drivers and provide all the benefits of the Studio Driver in addition to Quadro-specific enhancements and testing
RTX-Powered Creative App Updates
The new driver is validated against the latest GPU-accelerated creative app releases including the following.
- V-Ray 5 GPU. Adds out-of-core geometry support for working with large scenes.
- Corel Painter 2021. Includes 2x increase in GPU-accelerated brush engines.
- Substance Alchemist. Adds AI to the Image to Material feature.
- Blender Cycles. Adds AI to denoiser.
- Premiere Pro. Adds hardware encoding using NVIDIA Encoder
- This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 1.2 for NVIDIA Kepler and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.2
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
- NVIDIA CUDA 11.0
- This driver installs nView Desktop Manager version 200.63.
Choose your Windows Driver Type:
“Standard” packages are those that do not require the DCH driver components.
“DCH” (Declarative, Componentized, Hardware Support Apps) refers to new packages preinstalled by OEMS implementing the Microsoft Universal Driver paradigm.
You cannot install DCH drivers over a standard system, and cannot install Standard drivers over a DCH system.
What’s New in Version 450 U1
- RTX-Powered Creative App Updates.
This driver is validated against the latest GPU-accelerated creative app releases including the following.
- V-Ray 5 GPU
Adds out-of-core geometry support for working with large scenes.
- Corel Painter 2021
Includes 2x increase in GPU-accelerated brush engines.
- Substance Alchemist
Adds AI to the Image to Material feature.
- Blender Cycles
Adds AI to denoiser.
- Premiere Pro
Adds hardware encoding using NVIDIA Encoder.
- V-Ray 5 GPU
- Added support for Windows 10 Version 2004 (May 2020 Update).
Includes support for Hardware Scheduling.
- Added support for CUDA 11.0.
- Added support for DirectX 12 Ultimate.
Includes support for the following technologies:
- DirectX Raytracing 1.1
- Variable Rate Shading
- Mesh Shaders
- Sampler Feedback
- Added support for Vulkan swapgroups on single and multiple GPU configurations (see R451.48 Release Notes for limitations).
- NVIDIA Control Panel – “Run with graphics processor” control is not available starting with Windows 10 Version 2004 (May 2020 Update).
- Added security updates for driver components.
Limitations in Version 450 U1
- Mosaic and Sync Features Users of Mosaic and Sync features are advised to remain on the NVIDIA Quadro R440 driver branch.
Fixed Issues in Version 450 U1
- [Dassault]: Excessive acceleration structure alignment requirements for Vulkan makes Vulkan raytracing unusable in some cases.
- [PTC Creo]: Clipping occurs when viewing a mold in Draft Check mode under various configurations.
- [PTC Creo 3]: Performance drop occurs when spinning a Creo model where vertex-specific colors have been applied.
- [Dassault Systemes][Optix 6]][Quadro RTX]: Accessing a model results in a CUDA error pointing to an illegal memory access.
- [Adobe Fresco] Flickering texture corruption occurs while interacting with the canvas.
What’s New in Version 440 U8:
Added support for RTX-accelerated ray tracing and other features for the following RTX-powered creative applications:
- Unreal Engine 4.25. Includes production-ready support for RTX-accelerated real-time ray tracing. (Currently available as preview with final release in a few weeks.)
- OctaneRender 2020. Adds production-ready OptiX 7 support
- D5 Rende. D5 Render is a brand new visualization app using real-time ray tracing. (Currently available in a free public beta, with the official release expected at the end of May.)
- Adobe’s suite of 3D material creation apps: Substance Designer and Substance Painter. In addition to Substance’s existing support for RTX acceleration for baking, the Curvature baker in Designer and Painter is being upgraded to now use ray tracing.
- Keyshot 9.2 and Keyshot Viewer. Includes the OptiX 7 enabled renderer just released by Luxion.
Fixed Issues in Version 440 U8
- [RayTracing]: Performance drop occurs when using optixGetTriangleVertexData.
- [OptiX][Arnold] Buffer overrun occurs on decrypted PTX.
- [OptiX][Arnold] Fixes and improvements for Arnold 6.0.3 Sparse Texture build.
- [Optix][Arnold]: Artifacts appear in non-square, non-mipmapped textures.
- [OptiX][Arnold]: Improved OptiX demand load paging to maximize performance.
- [OptiX][Arnold SDK]: Application crashes (access violation) may occur.
- [OptiX]: OptiX generates invalid code for trap instructions.
- [Notebook]: External display audio does not work.
What’s New in Version 440 U7:
- Implemented performance improvements (see Version 442.74 Release Notes for more details)
Fixed Issues in Version 440 U7
- [Enscape]: The application crashes in the driver when running out of video memory with Vulkan dedicated allocations and OpenGL interoperability.
- [Enscape]: The application sees device loss and the driver hangs when running out of video memory.
- [Arnold v220.127.116.11/v.18.104.22.168.rc2]: The application crashes or GPU error occurs when rendering with Arnold plugin.
- [DaVinci Resolve]: Playing a Neat Video results in the following message from Resolve – ‘The GPU failed to perform image processing because of an error. Error Code: 4.’
- [Mosaic]: Application corruption occurs when running in Mosaic using overlap and warp and blend in full-screen stereo.
- [Warp and Blend]: Warping feature does not get enabled after rotating the display to Portrait or Flipped Portrait from the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Width/Height display coordinates are swapped in Portrait mode.
What’s New in Version 440 U6:
- Added security updates for driver components. See the NVIDIA Security Bulletin 4996 for details.
- Application Profiles. Added or updated the following application profiles.
- Solidworks – added Solidworks RX to profile
Fixed Issues in Version 440 U6:
- [Sony Catalyst]: Applications hang when using OpenCL/ OpenGL interoperability.
- [Colorfront]: Illegal address error occurs when accessing pinned memory.
- [3dexperience 2020x]: Vertical sync cannot be disabled in the app.
Changes in Version 441.28:
- [Avid Media Composer][OpenCL][OpenGL]: The OpenGL/OpenCL driver may hang when exiting the application.
- [V-Ray][OptiX]: Performance regression with V-Ray rendering.
What’s New in Version 441.12
- Added security updates for driver components
What’s New in Version 440 U1 “
- Added support for Microsoft Windows 10, November 2019 Update (Update 19H2)
- G-SYNC is now supported on windowed OpenGL and Vulkan applications
- Added ability to merge and scale content of two displays and output the final image to a separate display/projector attached to the same GPU
- NVIDIA Control Panel Texture Filtering Controls
- Added Beta support for upscaling source content lower than the native resolution using integer scaling
Homepage – https://www.nvidia.com
Quadro RTX Series: Quadro RTX 8000, Quadro RTX 6000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 4000, Quadro RTX 3000
Quadro Series: Quadro GV100, Quadro GP100, Quadro P6000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P620, Quadro P600, Quadro P400, Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro M2000, Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro 410
Quadro Series (Notebooks): Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4200, Quadro P4000, Quadro P3200, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P600, Quadro P500, Quadro M2200, Quadro M1200, Quadro M620, Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4100M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3100M, Quadro K2100M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro K610M
Quadro Blade/Embedded Series : Quadro P5000, Quadro P3000, Quadro M5000 SE, Quadro M3000 SE, Quadro K3100M
Quadro NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510
Quadro Sync Series: Quadro Sync II, Quadro Sync
NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510
Size: 382 MB