nVIDIA Quadro Solution Product lines provide excellent performance with leading professional software applications from the top software manufacturers. Through rigorous in-house testing, Quadro and Professional Products are certified on all industry leading applications.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with nVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your nVIDIA hardware.
Official Release of NVIDIA Quadro, NVS, Tesla, GRID, and Quadro Notebook Drivers, for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 32/64-bit Operating Systems.
Release 440 is an ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ (ODE) branch release. ODE branches are designed and tested to provide long-term stability and availability, making drivers from these branches ideal for enterprise customers and other users requiring application and hardware certification.
Quadro ODE drivers are a superset of the NVIDIA Studio Drivers and provide all the benefits of the Studio Driver, in addition to Quadro-specific enhancements and testing.
Release 440 delivers performance enhancements over the previous ODE, Release 430, with performance gains up to 30% for popular applications such as Dassault Systemes SOLIDWORKS, PTC Creo, and Autodesk VRED, depending on application mode and optimization settings.
- This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 1.2 for NVIDIA Kepler and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.1
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
- NVIDIA CUDA 10.2
- This driver installs nView Desktop Manager version 149.77.
Choose your Windows Driver Type:
“Standard” packages are those that do not require the DCH driver components.
“DCH” (Declarative, Componentized, Hardware Support Apps) refers to new packages preinstalled by OEMS implementing the Microsoft Universal Driver paradigm.
You cannot install DCH drivers over a standard system, and cannot install Standard drivers over a DCH system.
What’s New in Version 440 U7:
- Implemented performance improvements (see Version 442.74 Release Notes for more details)
Fixed Issues in Version 440 U7
- [Enscape]: The application crashes in the driver when running out of video memory with Vulkan dedicated allocations and OpenGL interoperability.
- [Enscape]: The application sees device loss and the driver hangs when running out of video memory.
- [Arnold v184.108.40.206/v.220.127.116.11.rc2]: The application crashes or GPU error occurs when rendering with Arnold plugin.
- [DaVinci Resolve]: Playing a Neat Video results in the following message from Resolve – ‘The GPU failed to perform image processing because of an error. Error Code: 4.’
- [Mosaic]: Application corruption occurs when running in Mosaic using overlap and warp and blend in full-screen stereo.
- [Warp and Blend]: Warping feature does not get enabled after rotating the display to Portrait or Flipped Portrait from the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Width/Height display coordinates are swapped in Portrait mode.
What’s New in Version 440 U6:
- Added security updates for driver components. See the NVIDIA Security Bulletin 4996 for details.
- Application Profiles. Added or updated the following application profiles.
- Solidworks – added Solidworks RX to profile
Fixed Issues in Version 440 U6:
- [Sony Catalyst]: Applications hang when using OpenCL/ OpenGL interoperability.
- [Colorfront]: Illegal address error occurs when accessing pinned memory.
- [3dexperience 2020x]: Vertical sync cannot be disabled in the app.
Changes in Version 441.28:
- [Avid Media Composer][OpenCL][OpenGL]: The OpenGL/OpenCL driver may hang when exiting the application.
- [V-Ray][OptiX]: Performance regression with V-Ray rendering.
What’s New in Version 441.12
- Added security updates for driver components
What’s New in Version 440 U1 “
- Added support for Microsoft Windows 10, November 2019 Update (Update 19H2)
- G-SYNC is now supported on windowed OpenGL and Vulkan applications
- Added ability to merge and scale content of two displays and output the final image to a separate display/projector attached to the same GPU
- NVIDIA Control Panel Texture Filtering Controls
- Added Beta support for upscaling source content lower than the native resolution using integer scaling
Homepage – https://www.nvidia.com
Quadro RTX Series: Quadro RTX 8000, Quadro RTX 6000, Quadro RTX 5000, Quadro RTX 4000, Quadro RTX 3000
Quadro Series: Quadro GV100, Quadro GP100, Quadro P6000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P620, Quadro P600, Quadro P400, Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro M2000, Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro 410
Quadro Series (Notebooks): Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4200, Quadro P4000, Quadro P3200, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P600, Quadro P500, Quadro M2200, Quadro M1200, Quadro M620, Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4100M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3100M, Quadro K2100M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro K610M
Quadro Blade/Embedded Series : Quadro P5000, Quadro P3000, Quadro M5000 SE, Quadro M3000 SE, Quadro K3100M
Quadro NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510
Quadro Sync Series: Quadro Sync II, Quadro Sync
NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510
Size: 417 MB