NVIDIA Quadro Solution Product lines provide excellent performance with leading professional software applications from the top software manufacturers. Through rigorous in-house testing, Quadro and Professional Products are certified on all industry leading applications.
In addition, NVIDIA developed in close collaboration with Autodesk two free, downloadable software drivers capable of delivering dramatic performance improvements for 3dsMAX and AutoCAD.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with nVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your nVIDIA hardware.
Official Release 367 family of NVIDIA Quadro, NVS, Tesla, GRID, and Quadro Notebook Drivers, for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 32/64-bit OS.
- This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 1.2 for NVIDIA Kepler, Maxwell, and Pascal GPUs
- OpenGL 4.5
- Vulkan 1.0
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10, for Kepler, Maxwell, and Pascal GPUs)
- NVIDIA CUDA 8.0
- This driver installs nView Desktop Manager version 148.47.
What’s New in Version 381.65:
- Release 381 provides support for Windows 10 Creators Update (RS2).
- This release is targeted towards early adopters of Windows 10 Creators Update. General deployment is recommended with the next Optimal Driver for Enterprise (ODE) release.
- Users of the NVIDIA Mosaic multi-display technology and SLI bridge are advised to wait until the next ODE release before deploying on Windows 10 Creators Update.
- NVIDIA Quadro Sync and Quadro Sync II users are advised to use the latest driver from the R375 ODE branch.
- Cross-adapter Clone Mode: Under Windows 10, clone mode across graphics processors is handled by the Windows OS, and not by the NVIDIA driver. Consequently, there are no controls for cross-adapter clone mode in the NVIDIA Control Panel under Windows 10.
For Quadro Notebook:
This is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.
Quadro series: Quadro GP100, Quadro P6000, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P600, Quadro P400, Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro M2000, Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro 6000, Quadro 5000, Quadro 4000, Quadro 2000, Quadro 2000D, Quadro 600, Quadro 410
Quadro Series (Notebooks): Quadro M2200, Quadro M1200, Quadro M620, Quadro M5500, Quadro M5000M, Quadro M4000M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M2000M, Quadro M1000M, Quadro M600M, Quadro M500M, Quadro K5100M, Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4100M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3100M, Quadro K2200M, Quadro K2100M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro K2000M, Quadro K1100M, Quadro K1000M, Quadro K620M, Quadro K610M, Quadro K510M, Quadro K500M, Quadro 5010M, Quadro 5000M, Quadro 4000M, Quadro 3000M, Quadro 2000M
Quadro Blade/Embedded Series: Quadro M5000 SE, Quadro M3000 SE, Quadro K3100M, Quadro 500M, Quadro 1000M, Quadro 3000M, Quadro 4000M
Quadro NVS Series: NVS 510, NVS 315, NVS 310
Quadro NVS Series (Notebooks): NVS 5400M, NVS 5200M, NVS 4200M
Quadro Plex Series: Quadro Plex 7000
Quadro Sync Series: Quadro Sync II, Quadro Sync, Quadro G-Sync II, Quadro G-Sync I
NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510, NVS 315, NVS 310
NVS Series (Notebooks): NVS 5400M, NVS 5200M, NVS 4200M
Homepage – http://www.nvidia.com
Size: 208 MB