NVIDIA Quadro Solution Product lines provide excellent performance with leading professional software applications from the top software manufacturers. Through rigorous in-house testing, Quadro and Professional Products are certified on all industry leading applications.
In addition, NVIDIA developed in close collaboration with Autodesk two free, downloadable software drivers capable of delivering dramatic performance improvements for 3dsMAX and AutoCAD.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with nVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your nVIDIA hardware.
Official Release 384 family of NVIDIA Quadro, NVS, Tesla, GRID, and Quadro Notebook Drivers, for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 32/64-bit OS.
This is the first version of the Release 384 branch. Release 384 is an ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ (ODE) branch release. ODE branches are dedicated to long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
What’s New in Version 410 U2:
- Added support for Windows 10 April 2018 Update (Redstone 4, version 1803)
- Added support for CUDA 10
Includes interoperability with Vulkan 1.1.
- GPUDirect for Video
- Added Vulkan support
- Added DirectX 12 support
- NVIDIA OptiX Ray Tracing Engine
- NVIDIA RTX Technology
Developer preview for NVIDIA RTX ray tracing technology for DirectX 12. NVIDIA RTX supports the Microsoft DirectX Raytracing (DXR) API on NVIDIA Volta GPUs. In order to get started with developing DirectX Raytracing applications accelerated by RTX, you’ll need the following:
- NVIDIA Volta GPU
- NVIDIA driver version 396 or higher
- Windows 10 April 2018 Update
- Microsoft’s DXR developer package, consisting of DXR-enabled D3D runtimes, HLSL compiler, and headers
- Vulkan 1.1. This driver release provides full support for the new Vulkan 1.1 API and passes the Vulkan Conformance Test Suite (CTS) version 126.96.36.199.
Includes interoperability with CUDA 10.0.
- Vulkan HDR for Windows. This driver release supports the Vulkan VK_EXT_swapchain_colorspace and VK_EXT_hdr_metadata extensions allowing applications to output HDR content to HDR displays via the Vulkan APIs.
- Vulkan Ray Tracing Extensions. This driver release provides support (developer preview) for Vulkan Ray Tracing extensions on NVIDIA Volta GPUs.
Quadro series: Quadro GV100, Quadro GP100, Quadro P6000, Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P620, Quadro P600, Quadro P400, Quadro M6000 24GB, Quadro M6000, Quadro M5000, Quadro M4000, Quadro M2000, Quadro K6000, Quadro K5200, Quadro K5000, Quadro K4000, Quadro K4200, Quadro K2200, Quadro K2000, Quadro K2000D, Quadro K1200, Quadro K620, Quadro K600, Quadro K420, Quadro 410
Quadro Series (Notebooks): Quadro P5200, Quadro P5000, Quadro P4200, Quadro P4000, Quadro P3200, Quadro P3000, Quadro P2000, Quadro P1000, Quadro P600, Quadro P500, Quadro M2200, Quadro M1200, Quadro M620, Quadro M520, Quadro M5500, Quadro M5000M, Quadro M4000M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M2000M, Quadro M1000M, Quadro M600M, Quadro M500M, Quadro K5100M, Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4100M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3100M, Quadro K2200M, Quadro K2100M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro K2000M, Quadro K1100M, Quadro K1000M, Quadro K620M, Quadro K610M, Quadro K510M, Quadro K500M
Quadro Blade/Embedded Series: Quadro P5000, Quadro P3000, Quadro M5000 SE, Quadro M3000 SE, Quadro K3100M
Quadro NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510
Quadro NVS Series (Notebooks): NVS 5400M, NVS 5200M, NVS 4200M
Quadro Plex Series: Quadro Plex 7000
Quadro Sync Series: Quadro Sync II, Quadro Sync, Quadro G-Sync II, Quadro G-Sync I
NVS Series: NVS 810, NVS 510, NVS 315, NVS 310
NVS Series (Notebooks): NVS 5400M, NVS 5200M, NVS 4200M
Homepage – https://www.nvidia.com
Size: 211 MB