Driver Genius 17 is a professional driver management tool. It features both driver management and hardware diagnostics. Driver Genius 17 provides such practical functions as driver backup, restoration, update and removal for computer users.
With the driver backup function of Driver Genius, you can backup all drivers in your computer before reinstalling. Also it can restore them with the driver restoration function after system reinstallation has been completed.
As a result, this will dramatically save your time for driver installation during the system installation procedure, and you will no longer worry about where to find a driver.
Driver Genius has more than 100,000 device drivers in the database. Including Motherboard, Sound card, Video card, Network card, Modem, Mouse, Keyboard, Scanner, Printer and Digital devices etc.
With one click, Driver Genius 17 will work out all drivers that need updating. Besides, all drivers you will able to select offical versions or WHQL versions. Therefore you can use them without any worries about compatiblity.
Driver Genius 17 can detect and quickly backup current working drivers to a zip file, self extracting file or an independent executable auto installer program. You no longer need install drivers one by one after rebuilding system. Just one click can install all your backed up drivers automatically. Especially relevant, Driver Genius can save much time when installing drivers on multiple PC with the same hardware configuration.
There will be some disused drivers left in your system after changing hardware devices or updating drivers. Driver Genius can find these useless drivers and uninstall them quickly and completely. The hardware info tool can be used to display detailed information about your computer such as CPU, Motherboard, Video carad, Hard disk and so on.
Temperature monitor for CPU, GPU and HDD. High temperature can permanently damage your computer. Driver Genius can give alart or limit the CPU performance if your computer is overheated.
- Find latest driver for your computer. One click to update all drivers.
- Automatically check for driver updates, make your drivers are always up-to-date.
- Quickly backs up drivers installed in the system. Free to backup all drivers now!
- Package all drivers to an executable auto installer. One click to restore all drivers.
- Remove invalid or useless drivers, improve system performance and stability.
- New system information tool. Detailed hardware inventory.
- Hardware temperature monitor. Protect your CPU, GPU and HDD.
- Fully support for Windows 10. Upgrade or degrade your windows system easily.
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Driver Genius 126.96.36.199 (January 21, 2017):
- Added Microsoft Windows 10 TH2 and Redstone RS2 Insider Preview support.
- System Transfer Assistant – The System transfer assistant can make your network be able to work after installing operation system (OS)This tool can backup current network settings and download network driver for the OS you want to installOne click to restore network after installing new OSIt can help users to upgrade/degrade Windows system easily and smoothly.
- Clean Invalid Devices – Some invalid devices data will still remain in system after you replace or unplug devicesThis tool can help you to clean the invalid devices data entirely from your system.
- Better support for High DPI display.
- Extended driver database – support for over 400,000+ device drivers.
- Improved driver download speed.
- Improved driver installation policy.
- Enhanced ‘Hardware Info’: More Comprehensive PC hardware analysis, support the latest new devices.
Homepage – http://www.driver-soft.com
Size: 13.3 MB