Driver Genius 20 is a professional driver management tool. It features both driver management and hardware diagnostics. The software provides such practical functions as driver backup, restoration, update and removal for computer users.
With the driver backup function of Driver Genius, you can backup all drivers in your computer before reinstalling. Also it can restore them with the driver restoration function after system reinstallation has been completed.
As a result, this will dramatically save your time for driver installation during the system installation procedure, and you will no longer worry about where to find a driver.
Driver Genius has more than 100,000 device drivers in the database. Including Motherboard, Sound card, Video card, Network card, Modem, Mouse, Keyboard, Scanner, Printer and Digital devices etc.
With one click, this Drivers updater will work out all drivers that need updating. Besides, all drivers you will able to select offical versions or WHQL versions. Therefore you can use them without any worries about compatiblity.
Driver Genius can detect and quickly backup current working drivers to a zip file, self extracting file or an independent executable auto installer program. You no longer need install drivers one by one after rebuilding system. Just one click can install all your backed up drivers automatically. Especially relevant, this softare can save much time when installing drivers on multiple PC with the same hardware configuration.
Driver Genius can find these useless drivers and uninstall them quickly and completely. The hardware info tool can be used to display detailed information about your computer such as CPU, Motherboard, Video carad, Hard disk and so on.
Temperature monitor for CPU, GPU and HDD. High temperature can permanently damage your computer. Driver Genius can give alart or limit the CPU performance if your computer is overheated.
Driver Genius Professional Features:
- Find latest driver for your computer. One click to update all drivers.
- Automatically check for driver updates, make your drivers are always up-to-date.
- Quickly backs up drivers installed in the system. Free to backup all drivers now!
- Package all drivers to an executable auto installer. One click to restore all drivers.
- Remove invalid or useless drivers, improve system performance and stability.
- New system information tool. Detailed hardware inventory.
- Hardware temperature monitor. Protect your CPU, GPU and HDD.
- Fully support for Windows 10. Upgrade or degrade your windows system easily.
Changes in Driver Genius 126.96.36.199 (May 12, 2021):
- Driver Cleanup – No longer clean up file filter drivers to avoid software conflict.
- Error message appear when the driver installation pending restart.
- Error occur when change the driver download directory.
Changes in Driver Genius 188.8.131.52 (March 2, 2021):
- Driver Cleanup – No longer clean up the printer and scanner drivers to avoid reinstalling drivers when the device is connected again.
- Failed to installing Intel HD Graphics DCH driver.
- Minor bug fixes.
Changes in Driver Genius 184.108.40.206 (January 24, 2021):
- Driver updates provided for 2,000,000+ devices. Identification of drivers for software components and firmware added.
- ‘Driver Update Release Notes’ added – users can view improvements or fixes of the driver update
- ‘Rollback driver’ option moved to the driver restore page.
- Sound repair tool added to the ‘Toolkit’ – diagnoses and repairs computer no sound issues.
- Network repair tool added to the ‘Toolkit’ – diagnoses and repairs network connection issues.
- System booster: 20+ new optimization options added. Some optimization options adjusted to fit Windows 10 20H2.
- System Cleanup: Option for cleaning software cache added.
- Improved compatibility with Windows 10 20H2.
- Improved user interface.
- Program size and memory usage reduced.
- Driver cleaning: Apple and Android device connection drivers no longer cleaned up.
- Improved registration process, to prevent users from downloading the wrong version.
- Failed to backup some drivers.
- Fix Windows Vista compatibility issues.
Changes in Driver Genius 220.127.116.11 (October 18, 2020):
- Bug Fixed: Monitor driver failed to install on Windows 10.
- Bug Fixed: Failed to open the driver INF file that including comment symbol.
Changes in Driver Genius 18.104.22.168 (August 8, 2020):
- Fixed driver scan issue.
Changes in Driver Genius 22.214.171.124 (August 1, 2020):
- Support update driver for software components.
- Support update driver for UEFI firmware.
- Bug Fixed: A error code appears even driver update was successfully installed.
Changes in Driver Genius 126.96.36.199 (July 1, 2020):
- Improve monitor detection.
- Added uninstall instruction link to the About window.
Changes in Driver Genius 188.8.131.52 (June 04, 2020):
- System Booster – Added new optimization item for network.
- System Cleanup – Added new cleanup item for system cache.
- Minor bug fixes.
Changes in Driver Genius 184.108.40.206 (May 13, 2020):
- Pre-release version for AppEsteem Certification.
Changes in Driver Genius 220.127.116.11 (May 04, 2020):
- Disabled ‘Skip UAC’ option by default.
- Disabled ‘Automatic driver update’ by default.
- Show notification when the app closed to tray.
- Delete the ‘Automatic driver update’ task instead of disable task.
- Changed default timeout settings to avoiding connection failure.
- Return ‘-1’ error when installing some drivers.
Changes in Driver Genius 18.104.22.168 (March 23, 2020):
- Improved performance for driver backup and driver scan.
- System Cleanup: Added new cleanup items for Windows telemetry data and installer cache.
- Progress bar stuck while scanning some device drivers.
- n error with event ID 1000 occurred while closing the program.
Changes in Driver Genius 22.214.171.124 (February 4, 2020):
- New System Cleanup: The System Cleanup helps you to clean up various junk files, log files and kinds of browser cookies in your system automatically to free up disk space and protect your privacy. The other function of System Cleanup is ‘Uninstall Apps’ that can help you to uninstall some per-installed apps you don’t need from Windows 8/8.1/10. This tool can uninstall them to give you back a lightly system. Of course, you can also restore them at anytime.
- System Booster: Add 30+ new optimization items to improve further system performance.
- Extended driver database – Support for over 1,500,000+, optimized the data structure and increased the scanning speed.
- Automatically clean up temporary files after updating drivers.
- New user interface: fully support 4K / 5K HD resolution and high DPI.
- Optimized download components, the maximum download speed can be increased by 100%.
- All drivers will be updated to DCH driver to maximize the reliability and serviceability of your system.
Changes in Driver Genius 126.96.36.199 (December 21, 2019):
- Fixed AMD Chipset Drivers fails to install.
- Fixed DCH video card driver fails to install.
- Minor bug fixes.
Homepage – https://www.driver-soft.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit & 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 (32bit & 64bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012 R2, 2016
Size: 24.2 MB