AVS Video Converter is a high quality software that allows you to rip and burn personal DVDs, convert video, create HD Video, split, join, edit, apply effects, copy to mobile devices!
It can convert between most known video files: AVI, MPEG, DVD, WMV, 3GP, FLV and more. Also you can add menus and burn DVDs to watch on your home DVD player with your friends and family.
Delete unwanted parts of video. Split and join. Rotate, add titles and credits, apply more than 50 audio and video effects to your movies.
Upload them directly to handled devices Sony PSP, Apple iPod, Portable Media Player (PMP), and GSM or CDMA mobile phones. Transfer video files via Infrared, Bluetooth or USB cable.
AVS4You Video Converter supports Memory Stick Video format with thumbnail preview. Use Batch mode Video Converter – convert several video files at once.
Join several video files and make one DVD. AVS Video Converter has a simple and easy to use interface and takes a few moments to start working. The latest version obtained multi-threading processor support, HD video support and a better interface.
AVS Video Converter Features:
Convert All Key Video Formats
- Encode HD Video, AVI, MP4, DVD, VOB, WMV, Blu-ray, MPEG, MKV, H.264 codec, H.265 (reading only) and etc.
- Convert HD-camera recordings AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, AVI HD, TOD/MOD, M2TS/MTS, etc.
- Convert HD, Full HD, 2K Quad HD, 4K Ultra HD and DCI 4K video using ultra new presets and enjoy high quality video playback.
Convert video easily and fast.
- Use hardware acceleration for video decoding by means of video cards (GPU): Intel HD Graphics or NVIDIA® GeForce®. It is available for H.264/AVC, VC-1, MPEG-2 codecs. It speeds up preview and conversion processes significantly.
- Use hardware Intel® Media decoder with Intel® Quick Sync Video technology only for Intel CPU with integrated Intel Graphics.
- Use software Intel® Media decoder for AMD and old Intel processors.
- You can use a common software decoder for all processors as an alternative.
- Use Auto mode to choose the optimal decoder among common, hardware or software Intel® Media.
- You can use NVIDIA CUDA® decoder with NVDEC/NVCUVID technology for NVIDIA video cards.
Convert a large number of files at once.
- Command Line ModeAutomate routine work using ready conversion templates without clicking the program buttons manually.
- Batch ModeSave your time spent on video conversion by using a batch mode which allows you to convert a large number of video files at once with easy-to-use configurations.
Edit your videos before conversion.
- Split your videos into parts, by chapters, size and cut unnecessary scenes.
- Change the aspect ratio of your video.
- Use basic video editing effects to make your videos more breathtaking.
- Convert video files with subtitles.
- Export audio and images from your video.
Convert and share videos on Web.
- Save video to any format or modern gadgets.Apple iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/X/8/7/SE, Apple iPad Pro, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, iPad Air 2 etc.
- Samsung Galaxy S20/S10/S9/S8/S7, A51/A50/A71/A70, Galaxy Note 20/10/9/8/5, Galaxy Tab S6/S5e/S4/S3, Samsung UHD/SUHD TV, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro (PS4 Pro), Sony PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)
- Microsoft Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, Sony Xperia 1/XZ3/XZ2/XZ1, XZ2/XZ1 Compact.
- Create DVD/Blu-ray discsConvert from to Blu-ray or DVD formats. Cut, apply effects, add colorful DVD/Blu-ray menus. Split your movie into chapters and burn DVD/Blu-ray discs.
- Convert videos for popular social platformsUse ready presets with most appropriate settings to convert video for YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, DailyMotion, Telly, Flickr, Dropbox.
Homepage – https://www.avs4you.com
Operating system:Windows 11/ 10/ 8.x/ 7
Processor:Quad core (Intel Core i5 series or AMD equivalent)
RAM:4 GB or higher
Video:Intel HD Graphics, NVIDIA GeForce recommended for hardware acceleration
Sound:Windows 11/ 10/ 8.x/ 7 compatible sound card
Size: 80.1 MB