AVG Internet Security 2022 is a complete AVG protection for PC and online identity! This award-winning AVG antivirus software gives you unbeatable Internet AVG security by protecting against viruses, spyware, hackers, spam and malicious websites.
AVG latest Internet Security 2022 provides multiple layers of protection for everything you do online, which means you don’t have to worry about identity theft, viruses, or visiting harmful sites.
You can shop and bank online safely, enjoy your life on social networks, or surf and search with confidence of a real-time protection.
AVG Internet Security 2022 is a reliable and easy-to-use solution for home and small office users which is trusted by millions of users worldwide. Its fast scan and video streaming, smart security won’t slow your computer down.
With this Internet Security you also have access for the first time to AVG Identity Theft Recovery Unit that will help you get your life back in order if you ever become a victim of identity theft – online or offline. Only AVG Internet Security 2022 gives you real-time protection against malicious websites thanks to our AVG LinkScanner technology.
Additionally, AVG Internet Security 2022 pulls together elements of AVG’s firewall, identity protection, and anti-virus signature detection capabilities to deliver the most accurate detection of new and unknown threats. When you install AVG Internet Security 2022, every one of these features is fully-functional – there’s no need to do a thing.
AVG Internet Security 2022 Features:
- AntiVirus. Helps stop, remove, and prevent the spreading of viruses, worms or trojans.
- AntiMalware (AVG Resident Shield). Protects you from malware on your PC and helps stop anything that’s infected.
- Anti-Spyware. Keep your identity safe from the Spyware and Adware that tracks personal information.
- AVG Anti-Rootkit. Detects and removes dangerous rootkits that hide malicious software that seeks to take control of your computer.
- AVG Enhanced Firewall. Blocks hackers attempting to access the private data stored on your PC. Stops malware taking over your computer or from harming other peoples. Works on wired and wireless networks.
- AVG LinkScanner Surf-Shield. Smart prevention technology that stops you hitting infected or criminal sites. Actively checks every web page just before you click and stops you if it detects anything suspicious.
- AVG Turbo Scan. Dramatically shortens security-scanning times thanks to a smarter scanning sequence that follows the order in which files are saved to the hard drive.
- AVG Protective Cloud Technology. Identifies and prevents emerging threats “in the cloud” via automatic updates to your antivirus software.
Other Security Features:
- AVG Email Scanner. Detects infected or rogue inbound attachments so they can’t damage your PC. Works as a plug-in for email applications including Microsoft Outlook or as a scanner for POP3, SMTP and IMAP accounts.
- AVG Anti-Spam. Stops spammers and scammers getting to you. Reduces your risks of falling prey to online spam by scanning and checking all your emails for suspect content and code.
- AVG Online Shield. Checks files before you download them to ensure they are safe, and protects you as you exchange files using MSN and Yahoo! and ICQ.
- Ransomware Protection against attacks that encrypt personal photos, documents, emails, etc. for ransom. AVG Internet Security’s anti-ransomware technology shields files so PCs can’t be held hostage.
- Webcam Protection ends webcam spying for good by blocking malware and untrusted apps from hijacking webcam to spy on users. Users now have total control over what uses their camera, and can even force all apps (even the safe ones) to ask their permission before they can access PC’s webcam.
- AVG Community Protection Network. Instantly converts every new threat encountered by any member of our community into protection for everyone. It adds up to ever-better antivirus protection for the entire AVG community.
- AVG Social Networking Protection. Checks the links that get exchanged when you’re on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter etc. to help keep you and your friends safe.
- AVG Do Not Track. Lets you identify which websites are collecting data on your online activities and gives you the choice whether to allow it. Supports Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- AVG Identity Protection. Not only keeps your personal information safe when you’re busy online, but also stops criminals stealing personal data on your PC.
- AVG WiFi Guard. Helps you avoid the rogue WiFi access points used by hackers by alerting you when your PC tries to access an unknown WiFi network.
- Game Mode. Keeps scans and updates at bay whilst you play to avoid lags and freezes. Also safeguards your digital profile from hackers looking to steal and sell your game rewards.
- AVG Accelerator. Maximizes connection speeds and the download of binary data to deliver faster, smoother video streaming. Dramatically enhances the experience of YouTube videos.
- File Shredder. Deletes data securely using processes that prevent them being accessed or recovered by someone else.
Changes in AVG AntiVirus 2022 22.4.3231:
- Data Shredder now works even after edition change
- Rescue Disk can be created on USB larger than 32GB
- Possible crash during Smart Scan fixed
- Network Inspector works also in passive mode
- Few crashes fixed
- CyberCapture dialog with detection is correctly displayed
- Scan result is shown once Sensitive Data Shield scan is finished
Changes in AVG AntiVirus 2022 22.3.3228:
- [Premium] Improved Silent Mode You now have the option to show details about detection dialogs while Silent Mode is on. Silent mode can turn off all pop-ups, alerts, and messages, but this time, you can allow detection dialogs to inform you of any vulnerabilities.
- New Support page Get all the help you need in one place. You now have easier access to all the FAQs, How-to guides, and more.
Other notable improvements in the release:
- Do Not Disturb had some issues with smart scan, we fixed them
- Shredder issues were fixed
- Other important issues and bugs squashed
Changes in AVG AntiVirus 2022 22.2.3223:
- You can now easily add rules for new applications in Firewall.
- Updated our Windows 11 UI to look more modern, with rounded corners.
- Antirootkit detection improvements
- Fixed setup UI had some items that weren’t accessible on low-resolution, high-DPI settings (e.g., 1280×800, 200 DPI). These are now accessible.
- Fixed two crashes in aswToolSvc
- Fixed issue with not working Rescue Disk on UEFI systems
- Fixed issue with FW and Scan settings resetting to default after update
- Fixed crash in aswToolSvc
- Fixed crash in SmartScan
- Fixed crash in Secure DNS
- Fixed issue with multiple FW dialogs shown for the same *.exe file
Changes in AVG AntiVirus 2022 22.1.3219:
- Wi-Fi Inspector Password Hints – Wi-Fi Inspector can now recommend more secure passwords for your home network
- Firewall improvements in the UI – We’ve re-ordered the Firewall Tabs inside the interface
- Boot Time Scan Results – You’ll notice how from now on you get actual results from scans even after reboots
- Rootkit driver BSOD was fixed
- User Interface password now works fine, doesn’t get removed after update
- And many more…
Changes in AVG AntiVirus 2021 21.11.3215:
- Deadlock in importing settings from file
- Conflict between two internal security components making MS Internet Explorer unable to run
Changes in AVG AntiVirus 2021 21.10.3213:
- Firewall We’re fully launching our new firewall to the entire userbase
- DoH SecureDNS will now get DoH capabilities, improving privacy
- Fixed the BSOD issue on x86 Windows 7 installations
- Resolved issues with high contrast themes in Windows not displaying the UI properly
Changes in AVG AntiVirus 2021 21.9.3209:
- Fixed an issue with missing translation during installation
Changes in AVG AntiVirus 2021 21.9.3208:
- Fixed BSOD in IDP
- Fixed crash in Web Shield
- Fixed issue where it was not possible to open UI
- Improved QUIC protocol support in WebShield (added support for IETF version and HTTP/3 protocol)
- In case you are in Passive mode there will be gray AV tray icon
Homepage – https://www.avg.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- PC: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (SP2) (32 or 64-bit), 1 GB RAM, 2 GB free hard disk space.
- Mac: macOS 10.12.x (Sierra) or later with 500 MB of hard disk space.
- Android: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23) or later.
- iOS: Apple iOS 13.0 or later.