avast Mobile Security is a full-featured Antivirus and Anti-Theft security for your Android phone. Protect personal data with automatic virus scans and infected-URL alerts.
Stop hackers by adding a firewall (rooted phones). Control anti-theft features with remote SMS commands. Such as history wipe, phone lock, siren activation, GPS tracking, audio monitoring, and many other useful tools.
Your ‘invisible’ app hides itself, making it extremely hard for thieves to find and disable. A standalone yet tightly integrated component of avast Mobile Security, avast Anti-Theft is the slyest component on the market.
Formerly known as Theft Aware, the Anti-Theft portion of avast Mobile Security has been recommended by leading industry experts such as T-Mobile, N-TV, AndroidPIT, and Android Police.
With more than 100 million installs, avast Mobile Security and Antivirus provides much more than just antivirus. Here’s a sample of some of the other features packed into this lightweight app:
- Antivirus Engine
- Virus Cleaner
- App Lock
- App Insights
- Call Blocker (for Android 8.1 and older)
- Photo Vault
- VPN (virtual private network)
- Power Save
- Privacy Permissions
- Firewall (for rooted Android only)
- RAM Boost
- Junk Cleaner
- Web Shield
- Wi-Fi Security
- Wi-Fi Speed Test
avast Mobile Security provides several features not currently found in other leading products. Privacy reports, Call/SMS filtering, an Application Manager, and several remote options help avast! Mobile Security to rank ahead of other products in terms of real security, total control, and most importantly… user satisfaction.
avast Mobile Security Features:
- Antivirus Engine: Virus and malware scanner automatically scans for infected/dangerous apps and Trojans upon first use. Includes Web and file scanning for complete mobile protection, and also protects against spyware and viruses.
- App Permissions: Provides insights about installed apps and helps you understand your apps’ access rights, ad network integrations, and permissions.
- Call Blocker: Keep your privacy. Add phone numbers to your blacklist and block callers you don’t want contacting you.
- Web Shield: Scans and blocks malware-infected links, as well as trojans, adware, and spyware (for privacy and safe Web browsing, e.g. Chrome) and also fixes mistyped URLs.
- Wifi Security: Check the security of each network and email, browse and make payments wherever you are.
- Photo Vault allows you to protect access to your photos with a PIN code. After moving photos to the Vault, they are encrypted and hidden.
- Power Save reduces your device’s battery consumption by adjusting set of settings such as the Wi-Fi, synchronization, Bluetooth and screen settings that drain your battery the most.
Changes in avast Mobile Security 6.27.1:
- Our app now takes up less space on your device
- We gave our VPN a major update for better stability
- Restoring purchases from your “My Subscriptions” menu is easier
- We improved performance and stability throughout the app
Changes in avast Mobile Security 6.26.4:
- Minor bug fixes and app performance improvements.
Changes in avast Mobile Security 6.26.2:
- The annoying bug triggering “Your Wi-Fi may be risky” notification too frequently has been fixed.
- Various minor bug fixes and app performance improvements.
- Further Android 10 compatibility fixes.
Changes in avast Mobile Security 6.25.3:
- Fixing issue the unlocking pattern recognition issue which was introduced in the previous release. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Other major bug fixes and localization improvements.
Changes in avast Mobile Security 6.25.2:
- Couple of UI improvements,
- Android 10 compatibility fixes
- Ccouple of bug fixes.
Changes in avast Mobile Security 6.24.1:
- Now you can update Avast Mobile Security directly from the app itself. No need to visit Google Play!
- Stability and bug fixes to improve overall performance
- Improved support for Android 10
Changes in avast Mobile Security 6.23.9:
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Changes in avast Mobile Security 6.23.8:
- Bug fixes and major stability improvements.
- Now you can quickly scan your phone or boost its RAM – just hold the app icon and take the desired action. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Homepage – https://www.avast.com
Supported Operating Systems: Android 5.0 and later
Size: 15.7 MB