Avast Antivirus & Security 23.3.2 for Android
Avast Avast Antivirus & Security (Mobile Security) is a full-featured Antivirus and Anti-Theft security for your Android phone. Protect personal data with automatic virus scans and infected-URL alerts.
Stop hackers by adding a firewall (rooted phones). Control anti-theft features with remote SMS commands. Such as history wipe, phone lock, siren activation, GPS tracking, audio monitoring, and many other useful tools.
BUY NOW Avast Security Home products – up to 65% OFF
Your ‘invisible’ app hides itself, making it extremely hard for thieves to find and disable. A standalone yet tightly integrated component of avast Mobile Security, avast Anti-Theft is the slyest component on the market.
Formerly known as Theft Aware, the Anti-Theft portion of avast Mobile Security has been recommended by leading industry experts such as T-Mobile, N-TV, AndroidPIT, and Android Police.
With more than 100 million installs, avast Mobile Security and Antivirus provides much more than just antivirus. Here’s a sample of some of the other features packed into this lightweight app:
- Antivirus Engine
- Virus Cleaner
- App Lock
- App Insights
- Call Blocker (for Android 8.1 and older)
- Photo Vault
- VPN (virtual private network)
- Power Save
- Privacy Permissions
- Firewall (for rooted Android only)
- RAM Boost
- Junk Cleaner
- Web Shield
- Wi-Fi Security
- Wi-Fi Speed Test
Avast Antivirus & Security (Mobile Security) provides several features not currently found in other leading products. Privacy reports, Call/SMS filtering, an Application Manager, and several remote options help avast! Mobile Security to rank ahead of other products in terms of real security, total control, and most importantly… user satisfaction.
Avast Mobile Security (Avast Antivirus & Security) Features:
- Antivirus Engine: Virus and malware scanner automatically scans for infected/dangerous apps and Trojans upon first use. Includes Web and file scanning for complete mobile protection, and also protects against spyware and viruses.
- App Permissions: Provides insights about installed apps and helps you understand your apps’ access rights, ad network integrations, and permissions.
- Call Blocker: Keep your privacy. Add phone numbers to your blacklist and block callers you don’t want contacting you.
- Web Shield: Scans and blocks malware-infected links, as well as trojans, adware, and spyware (for privacy and safe Web browsing, e.g. Chrome) and also fixes mistyped URLs.
- Wifi Security: Check the security of each network and email, browse and make payments wherever you are.
- Photo Vault allows you to protect access to your photos with a PIN code. After moving photos to the Vault, they are encrypted and hidden.
- Power Save reduces your device’s battery consumption by adjusting set of settings such as the Wi-Fi, synchronization, Bluetooth and screen settings that drain your battery the most.
Changes in Avast Mobile Security 23.3.2:
- Removal of Task Killer – Changes to Google Play force us to remove this feature.
Changes in Avast Mobile Security 6.56.0:
- Removing Avast Anti-Theft – Our research showed that it didn’t perform as well as our other built-in features so we’re officially letting it go to focus on other protection features. Already have Anti-Theft? Don’t worry, it will still be available and working for current users until September 30th, 2023.
Changes in Avast Mobile Security 6.55.2:
- Regular fixes – Just the usual improvements and bug fixes to keep everything working smoothly.
Changes in Avast Mobile Security 6.51.2:
- Better design – We’ve polished our designs to improve your overall experience.
- Regular fixes – Just the usual improvements and bug fixes to keep everything working smoothly.smoothly.
Changes in Avast Mobile Security 6.50.1:
- WebShield now has a brand new user interface so you should have an easier time knowing how the feature works and what sites were scanned recently. You can also whitelist or block websites per your needs.
- Assorted bugfixes
Changes in Avast Mobile Security 6.49.2:
- UX design improvements to create a smoother experience across the app
- Minor bug fixes
Changes in Avast Mobile Security 6.48.1:
- New default theme! Check out our new dark theme
- Network Inspector (previously named Wi-Fi Inspector) now provides extra details about any network vulnerabilities detected
- Scam Protection offline error messages have been fixed
- You also have the freedom to enable and disable alerts in Scam Protection
- New polished designs so you can enjoy a smoother experience
- Bug fixes and stability improvements to keep your protection going strong
Homepage – https://www.avast.com
Supported Operating Systems: Android 6.0 and later
Size: 24.2 MB