VIPRE Ultimate Security gives you the award-winning antivirus protection of VIPRE Advanced Security bundled with VIPRE Privacy Shield and VIPRE Internet Shield VPN. These additional tools provide extra layers of privacy protection. VIPRE Privacy Shield prevents snooping on your microphone and webcam while Internet Shield VPN secures your online privacy.
To stay protected against today’s emerging threats, free or basic antivirus just isn’t good enough. Here’s a look at how VIPRE’s Advanced Active Protection keeps you safe from ransomware and other nefarious malware in an era of unprecedented attacks.
With over 300,000 new web threats created every day, you can’t afford not to use antivirus software. Choose award-winning VIPRE (Virus Intrusion Protection Remediation Engine) to keep your data safe from these malicious threats without slowing down your PC.
VIPRE Advanced Security
VIPRE Advanced Security safeguards your private information and personal data with top-rated, award-winning antivirus protection against today’s most prevalent threats, including those that evade traditional antivirus for PCs and Macs.
Highest Rated Protection
VIPRE consistently earns an Advanced+ rating from the world’s most widely-trusted independent antivirus testing authority. Defend against ransomware and other emerging threats, viruses, Trojans, rootkits, exploits, spyware and more.
Easy to Use
Quickly select or schedule scans, check for current definition updates, customize how patches are applied and much more.
Firewall and Email Security
The firewall protects against incoming and outgoing Internet traffic quickly and easily with customizable settings for advanced users. The email security protects against malicious links and infected attachments to keep you safe from online threats spread by email.
VIPRE Privacy Shield
VIPRE Privacy Shield protects your privacy. It helps secure your information on your PC, ensures your privacy online, and blocks webcam and microphone snooping.
Real time protection
VIPRE Privacy Shield monitors your computer 24/7 for malicious activity, blocking any snooping or data theft attempts and warning you immediately.
Microphone & Webcam Blocker
Cyber-criminals use scripts and dubious code to access webcams and microphones in order to get valuable information – and to record your exposed room without your knowledge. Privacy Shield blocks any use of these devices until you decide otherwise!
Dark web scanner
Enter an email address to see if it appears on the dark web. Then you can see if you need to take countermeasures to protect your privacy.
VIPRE Internet Shield VPN
When you use an unsecured network there’s always a chance someone is trying to snoop on you. VIPRE creates a bubble around your traffic to keep out the bad guys.
Security to keep you safe
Your internet activity will stay secure even on unsecured public Wi-Fi networks. Also, your true IP address will remain hidden and you can safely bypass content filtering.
Keep your browsing private
Internet Shield VPN by VIPRE is supported on a wide variety of devices, including iOS, Windows, macOS, Android, and more. You won’t be tracked by anyone on those devices. Internet Shield VPN by VIPRE does not track, store, or spy on your browsing data while you’re connected to our VPN. It also encrypts your data so not even your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can capture your sensitive data.
Maintain your online speed
A fast server network and avoiding ISP throttling means that you can enjoy the internet with fast encryption that’s ideal for streaming, transferring data, and online gaming.
Changes in VIPRE Home 126.96.36.199:
Finally, we’ve added an exciting new feature called Gaming Mode that prevents VIPRE from running any resource-intensive background activity, such as file scans, patch scans, or update operations. That way, video games. or any other resource-heavy application, you may be using can use as many resources as necessary to provide an optimal experience.
Fixed in this Release
- VIPREHOME-2217 – Manually applying updates doesn’t populate the Definition Updates under Update History
- VIPREHOME-7618 – Logging info screen contains incorrect log location information
- VIPREHOME-7910 – VIPRE User Interface (UI) – Clicking the Support Center link will crash the UI if no default browser is set
- VIPREHOME-9350 – VIPREUI.exe has high CPU usage during a scan
- VIPREHOME-9672 – InstallVIPRE error, failed to launch help when pressing F1
- VIPREHOME-9985 – Service not installed after 188.8.131.52 update
- VIPREHOME-10900 – “Allowed websites” lists are cleaned up when Active Protection + Web filtering is OFF and restored twice
- VIPREHOME-11011 – Custom Manual scan requires scanning inside archived enabled as the default
- VIPREHOME-11064 – Fixed InstallVIPRE End User License Agreement dialog text
- VIPREHOME-11065 – We need to fix the “Print the license agreement” link
- VIPREHOME-11496 – Scan and Definition update are executed at the same time
- VIPREHOME-11730 – VIPRE Setup stuck on ‘performing first scan’ status
- VIPREHOME-11836 – When Automatic Updates is off, VIPRE Advanced Security still checks for definitions after startup
- VIPREHOME-11887 – Restore Antivirus Defaults is not re-enabling Active Protection when some of sub-settings customized
- VIPREHOME-11890 – WebFilter is reporting errors in VIPRE Advanced Security logs
- VIPREHOME-11893 – Microsoft Edge as a default known app in our FW rules
- VIPREHOME-11939 – Using CTRL+V to apply license will cause UI to crash
- VIPREHOME-12121 – Symlink delete vulnerability
- VIPREHOME-12194 – No limit to how many times the installer will ask for a reboot when installation fails
- VIPREHOME-12205 – Windows Security Center in Windows 10 is showing two entries for VIPRE Advanced Security after software update
- VIPREHOME-12212 – Software upgrade has error code 1603 but the upgrade is still successful
- VIPREHOME-12216 – App was crashing when using an expired product key
- VIPREHOME-12229 – Installer gets stuck during install or update
- VIPREHOME-12282 – Firewall rule of Microsoft Edge has different path from current path of msedge.exe
- VIPREHOME-12283 – App crashing with access violation code c0000005
- VIPREHOME-12261 – 10 character limit and period not recognized
- VIPREHOME-12368 – VIPRE crashes when an action is performed on quarantined files with long pathname
- VIPREHOME-12354 – Shutdown dialog is triggered when cancelling an ongoing scheduled scan that shuts down the computer
- VIPREHOME-12346 – VIPRE Antivirus state not detected by Windows Security Center due to force disabling of ViprePPLSvc in Windows registry
- VIPREHOME-12341 – On/Off switch may get stuck in the wrong position or color, showing as Green/On when it’s actually turned off
- VIPREHOME-12045 – Out of date threat links
Changes in VIPRE Home 184.108.40.2064:
- This release includes security and privacy improvements for our Web Filtering (URL Scan) and our Anti-Phishing (Email Protection) features by switching support to TLS 1.2.
Changes in VIPRE Home 220.127.116.11:
- Protection enhancements – This service release includes enhanced support for the newest versions of the Windows 10 operating system. Our cloud-based Advanced Active Protection engine, which uses artificial intelligence along with cloud-based threat intelligence, is improved even more with this release to keep you protected from the latest threats.
- Social Watch – Due to changes imposed by Facebook, we have removed the Social Watch feature as it would not continue to provide the value provided in the past.
- History cleaner – Our VIPRE Privacy Shield product protects your identity by finding personally identifiable information (PII) in your browser’s history, temp files, as well as documents stored on your computer. With the depth of search capabilities to make you aware of stored PII data that VIPRE Privacy Shield can provide to you, we have made the tough decision to remove the history cleaner capabilities from VIPRE Advanced Security. If you install VIPRE Privacy Shield, you can now selectively review and delete stored browser data, as well as put personal documents into an encrypted vault on your machine. VIPRE Privacy Shield is part of the VIPRE Ultimate bundle or can be purchased alone.
- Bug fixes – In addition to these changes, we have fixed various bugs with this release.
Homepage – https://www.vipre.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- macOS Catalina 10.15, Mojave 10.14, High Sierra 10.13, Sierra 10.12
Supported Email Clients (Windows):
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 Service Pack 3,
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Outlook 2013 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
Size: 6.10 MB