Trojan Remover aids in the removal of Malware – Trojan Horses, Worms, Adware, Spyware – when standard anti-virus software either fails to detect them or fails to effectively eliminate them.
Standard antivirus programs are good at detecting this Malware, but not always so good at effectively removing it. Trojan Remover is designed specifically to disable/remove Malware without the user having to manually edit system files or the Registry.
The program also removes the additional system modifications some Malware carries out which are ignored by standard antivirus and trojan scanners. It scans ALL the files loaded at boot time for Adware, Spyware, Remote Access Trojans, Internet Worms and other malware.
Trojan Remover also checks to see if Windows loads Services which are hidden by Rootkit techniques and warns you if it finds any.
For each identified Trojan Horse, Worm, or other malware, Trojan Remover pops up an alert screen which shows the file location and name. It offers to remove the program’s reference from the system files and allows you to rename the file to stop its activation.
When it finds Malware that is memory-resident, Trojan Remover automatically re-starts (on request) your system and completely DISABLES the Malware before Windows restarts.
Trojan Remover writes a detailed logfile every time it performs a scan. This logfile contains information on which programs load at boot-time, and what (if any) actions Trojan Remover carried out. The logfile can be viewed and printed using Notepad.
Trojan Remover is set to automatically scan for Malware every time you start your PC (you can disable this automatic scan if you wish).
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in Trojan Remover 6.9.5 Build 2962:
- Main Program 18.104.22.16862, FastScan 22.214.171.1242, Updater 126.96.36.1992.
- NEW: Updater (when run manually) now only requests Administrator privileges if absolutely needed, most operations should not need to make such a request.
- NEW: TRElevationHelper component, used by the Updater if Administrator privileges are needed.
- NEW: 64bit Shell Extension to provide the Windows Explorer context menu entry.
- MOD: updated heuristic scans.
- MOD: added new icon for Windows Explorer context menu entry.
- FIX: Windows 10 version 1803 Pro and above incorrectly logged as Enterprise.
Homepage – https://www.simplysup.com/
Size: 10.9 MB