F-Secure Internet Security provides a complete and easy-to-use protection for surfing, shopping, banking and using social media. This software includes an award-winning antivirus, an easy-to-use personal firewall, an improved antispyware and a new technology, F-Secure DeepGuard.
This one constantly monitors the very heart of your computer. It ensures that no malicious programs can take over your computer even if you do not have all the latest updates.
In addition, the product filters unwanted spam and so-called phishing attempts from your eMail. Furthermore, with the parental control you can block access to websites with questionable content.
F-Secure protects your digital content and you with real-time protection against malware, hackers and identity theft. It is easy to install and does not slow down your computer.
Banking Protection works as your own personal security guard to ensure that your banking transactions are safe and private. With Banking Protection, you do not need to worry during online banking sessions. Make sure that your money is safe in your account, and avoid surprises.
The F-Secure Browsing Protection now includes protection for https-encrypted sites. So when you use Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, or other https-enabled sites, F-Secure Internet Security will still protect you from malicious links and your kids from links with inappropriate content.
Now you can play games without your antivirus software slowing down your computer or interrupting you with security updates. Game Mode allows your computer to use its full power for gaming. That makes sure you get consistent performance without having to turn off your security.
F-Secure Internet Security features:
- Protection against viruses, spyware and other malware
- Always up-to-date without slowing down your device
- Stops intrusions or identity theft on your device
- Easy to install and simple to use
- Customer support available through online chat and by phone
- Worry-free surfing and shopping with Browsing Protection
- Safe online life for your children with Parental Control
- Cloud-based, real-time protection against all online threats
- Secure, session-based online banking with Banking Protection
- Privacy protection on Facebook with Safe Profile
- Comprehensive exploit protection with DeepGuard
F-Secure Internet Security comes with F-Secure DeepGuard. That introduces network-based instant recognition of both safe and malicious software, which is able to protect you in 60 seconds from the first confirmation of a new threat. No other antivirus vendor has such “in-the-cloud” real-time protection network deployed globally.
What’s New in F-Secure Internet Security 18.3:
Account information and device name visible in the main user interface
- The account name, email address and device name are visible in the main user interface. This makes it easier to recognize the account and device being used.
- The information is automatically updated once it’s changed in the My F-Secure portal.
Manual virus scan dialog improvements
The manual virus scan dialog has been enhanced in the following ways:
- You can now resize the virus scan dialog.
- The Items found view shows a short summary of the findings.
- Items are sorted by infection type: “Harmful files”, “Unwanted applications”, and “Potentially unwanted applications”.
- The default action can be overridden for all items of the same infection type with one click instead of one by one.
- Family Rules / Parental Control supports a new content filter category: “Streaming media”.
- The Viruses & Threats and Secure Browsing & Banking views show more detailed scanning and detection statistics.
- You can manually reset the reputation cache through the product Settings > Support view. You can clear the reputation cache once a false file or website reputation information has been fixed in the Security Cloud. This ensures that you have the latest file and reputation information in use.
- The WebView2 console debugger is a useful new feature when our support needs to find more information about issues with embedded web views. You can find the WebView2 console debugger option in the product Settings > Support view. To be able to see this option, you need to enable the debug logging first.
- Software rendering option in the system tray menu. This option can be used if there are rendering issues with the user interface. To see this option in the product’s system tray menu, press and hold the shift key while you right-click the product’s system tray icon.
What’s New in F-Secure Internet Security 18.2:
- Easier access to My F-Secure
- This version of SAFE brings added functionality to the People & Devices view, allowing you to manage your licenses, devices, and people in your group directly through the People & Devices view instead of logging into My F-Secure with the browser.
- ID Monitoring in the main view
- You can now access the ID Monitoring page directly from the product’s main view if you have an ID PROTECTION subscription. You no longer need to log into My F-Secure with the browser.
- Tamper protection functionality added
- Tamper protection is a new addition that prevents you or any software, such as harmful applications, from disabling protection processes and changing the product’s content in the installation folder or the registry settings.
- Other improvements
- The product’s main user interface now supports high contrast mode.
- Banking protection’s remote access blocking capability has been improved.
What’s New in F-Secure Internet Security 18.1:
Remote access protection
- When a banking session starts, Banking protection detects and blocks remote access to your computer and displays a warning. This prevents phone scammers from leveraging remote access software to perform online thefts.
- The feature is limited to Anydesk and TeamViewer, but more applications are to be added later this year.
Automatic gaming mode
- When a game starts, the product goes into gaming mode automatically. This pauses the software and database updates, as well as scheduled scanning.
- The feature is available in Windows 10 RS5 or newer versions.
All user interfaces now with .NET technology
- All user interfaces have been converted to .NET technology.
- The change has been implemented, as the old user interface needed to be loaded into memory after restart, affecting the computer performance. It was also always running in the background, consuming memory and a little bit of CPU. The new .NET-based user interface now loads into the memory only when needed, resulting in less resource usage while the product still protects you in the background.
Short-cut to install and start ID PROTECTION
- ID PROTECTION appears in the main user interface if you have a license for it.
- You can install the product from the shortcut also after installation, and you can also start the product from here.
- Windows 11 support
- Dark mode support
- Serbian language support
- Notifications to install the Browser extension appear at the same time for multiple browsers. If using multiple browsers, this allows you to set up the Browsing extension separately for a given browser.
- Hot keys, for example, Alt+Tab, Alt+Space cannot be used to switch away from the Time limit lock screen. In addition, countdown before locking the computer has been reduced from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Login during installation happens as part of main UI with Microsoft Edge WebView2 (Chromium engine). This requires Microsoft Edge WebView2 runtime to be installed. If it’s not, the installer installs it for you.
Other improvements released earlier as channel updates
- Banking protection session ends automatically when you close the bank tab or open another web page. This is especially handy when using bank credentials to authorize access to another website.
- BypassIO support: Windows 11 has an optimized I/O path for reading from files. This helps to meet the I/O demands of loading and running next-generation games on Windows.
- Selecting Gaming mode from the tray icon has been removed. This is now fully automatic and cannot be manually enabled any more.
- The product update message has been simplified and now links directly to the release notes.
Homepage – https://www.f-secure.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Languages: čeština, dansk, Deutsch, eesti, English, español, español (Latinoamérica), français, magyar, italiano, Nederlands, polski, português (Brasil), português (Portugal), română, suomi, svenska, Türkçe, ελληνικά, русский, 简体中文, 日本語, 繁體中文 (香港)
Size: 1.64 MB