F-Secure Internet Security provides a complete and easy-to-use protection for surfing, shopping, banking and using social media. This software includes an award-winning antivirus, an easy-to-use personal firewall, an improved antispyware and a new technology, F-Secure DeepGuard.
This one constantly monitors the very heart of your computer. It ensures that no malicious programs can take over your computer even if you do not have all the latest updates.
In addition, the product filters unwanted spam and so-called phishing attempts from your eMail. Furthermore, with the parental control you can block access to websites with questionable content.
F-Secure protects your digital content and you with real-time protection against malware, hackers and identity theft. It is easy to install and does not slow down your computer.
Banking Protection works as your own personal security guard to ensure that your banking transactions are safe and private. With Banking Protection, you do not need to worry during online banking sessions. Make sure that your money is safe in your account, and avoid surprises.
The F-Secure Browsing Protection now includes protection for https-encrypted sites. So when you use Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, or other https-enabled sites, F-Secure Internet Security will still protect you from malicious links and your kids from links with inappropriate content.
Now you can play games without your antivirus software slowing down your computer or interrupting you with security updates. Game Mode allows your computer to use its full power for gaming. That makes sure you get consistent performance without having to turn off your security.
F-Secure Internet Security features:
- Protection against viruses, spyware and other malware
- Always up-to-date without slowing down your device
- Stops intrusions or identity theft on your device
- Easy to install and simple to use
- Customer support available through online chat and by phone
- Worry-free surfing and shopping with Browsing Protection
- Safe online life for your children with Parental Control
- Cloud-based, real-time protection against all online threats
- Secure, session-based online banking with Banking Protection
- Privacy protection on Facebook with Safe Profile
- Comprehensive exploit protection with DeepGuard
F-Secure Internet Security comes with F-Secure DeepGuard. That introduces network-based instant recognition of both safe and malicious software, which is able to protect you in 60 seconds from the first confirmation of a new threat. No other antivirus vendor has such “in-the-cloud” real-time protection network deployed globally.
What’s New in F-Secure 19.1:
- Viruses & Threats
- A manual scan can now be paused and resumed.
- If a scheduled scan is missed, for example when the device is turned off at the scheduled time, it will be executed as soon as the device is turned on again. The scan is rescheduled for the earliest available time after the device is turned back on.
- A scheduled scan waits for the gaming mode to end before starting. If the gaming mode activates during a scheduled scan, the scan will be paused and resumed as soon as the gaming mode ends.
- Secure Browsing
- The Browsing Protection extensions on all supported browsers (Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox) have been unified, and they work the same way.
- Password Vault
- Password Vault is now available also for child profiles.
- New Vault users are forced to use a strong master password. The same applies when existing users change their master password. The minimum length of a master password is now 12 characters.
- You can now select multiple Vault entries and delete them in one batch.
- We have improved Vault’s usability. For example, if Vault is still empty, its landing page shows Add new password or Import passwords options.
- Privacy VPN
- The VPN bypass feature added. The selected applications can bypass Privacy VPN and connect to the internet directly. This is supported from 64-bit Windows 10, version 20H2 (build 19042), onwards.
- Information about virtual locations added to the Privacy VPN view.
- Statistics on protected internet traffic and blocked tracking cookies added to the Privacy VPN view.
- A notification is shown to the user, e.g. when the user closes the app with VPN turned on.
- Smart tasks
- Smart tasks added for both new and existing Password Vault users.
- Added smart tasks for enabling VPN, for captive portal detection, and for cases where the free VPN trial period has already been used.
- A smart task asking the user to log in added.
- The priority of smart tasks has been updated. Also, the smart task texts have been updated.
- General improvements
- The Account menu has been updated. It now contains information about the license inside the menu and a link to manage the account. The main view no longer has information about the subscription validity.
- The Subscription page has been updated. It now only contains a button to renew the subscription. The button to manage the account has been moved to the Account menu.
- Update delivery and signing system have been updated.
- The issue with the command line scanner not working without elevation has been fixed.
- Localization issues in the Password Vault settings and the Privacy VPN view have been fixed.
- The issue where the main UI popped up with a smart task while gaming has been resolved.
- Support for Windows 7. Installation and updates are blocked on Windows 7.
- Proxy configuration in Settings. Product now automatically uses Windows proxy if it is set up.
Homepage – https://www.f-secure.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Languages: čeština, dansk, Deutsch, eesti, English, español, español (Latinoamérica), français, magyar, italiano, Nederlands, polski, português (Brasil), português (Portugal), română, suomi, svenska, Türkçe, ελληνικά, русский, 简体中文, 日本語, 繁體中文 (香港)
Size: 994 KB