F-Secure Client Security is a centrally managed, complete security solution for businesses. It provides an intelligent way to protect corporate workstations and laptops against all threats.
F-Secure Client Security is award-winning endpoint protection for PCs running the Windows operating system. It’s much more than just Anti-Virus.
This F-Secure complete security package includes antivirus, antispyware, rootkit scanning, firewall and behavior monitoring.
Laptops and desktops are the doors to your network. As such, they are the most vulnerable link in the cyber security chain. There’s no doubt about it: you need the best endpoint security solution available.
F-Secure Client Security is proactive, heuristic protection against the latest emerging threats. It has won the AV-Test “Best Protection” award four years in a row. It is uniquely able to provide impenetrable protection against all online threats while minimizing impact on system performance. Endpoint protection is at the core of cyber security, and this is the best of the best.
- Get award-winning, multi-layer security for desktops and laptops
- Keep OS and third party software patch up-to-date
- Enjoy complete protection with minimal impact on system performance
- Protect your company against 0-day vulnerabilities with DeepGuard, F-Secure proactive on-host protection engine
F-Secure Client Security also saves you time with automatic patch management and boosts employee productivity with web browsing controls.
- Control web access to protect your network and improve productivity
- Block selected applications from unknown sites to enhance security
- Enjoy automatically augmented security for online banking and other business-critical transactions
Complete with automated software updates, F-Secure Client Security provides the ultimate endpoint protection against known vulnerabilities. This is software that has earned AV-Test’s Best Protection Award four years in a row.
F-Secure Client Security Premium and Standard Features:
- Virus and spyware protection – protects your computer against viruses, trojans, spyware, riskware, rootkits and other malware.
- DeepGuard – proactive, instant protection against unknown threats. It monitors application behavior and stops potentially harmful activities in real-time.
- DataGuard – monitors protected folders to prevent untrusted applications from modifying your files.
- Web traffic scanning – detects and blocks malicious content in web traffic (HTTP protocol) to provide additional protection against malware.
- Firewall – consists of Windows Firewall integration and Network access control.
- Application control – allows you to restrict virtually any application from starting.
- Botnet Blocker – allows the Policy Manager administrator to block Domain Name System (DNS) queries from the host for domains that have a malicious reputation.
- Browsing protection – provides additional protection against unsafe web sites.
- Web Content Control – allows blocking of web sites that contain unsuitable content.
- Connection Control – protects against harmful activity when accessing sensitive sites.
- Device control – lets you control and disable hardware devices.
- Software Updater – keeps your system and applications up to date by automatically installing patches as they are released by vendors.
- Offload Scanning Agent – moves malware scanning operations to F-Secure Scanning and Reputation Server.
- Rapid Detection and Response – uses lightweight, discreet sensors that collect behavioral data from endpoint devices to identify a wide range of attacks.
- Support for Policy Manager Proxy auto-selection rules to configure the location-aware selection of proxies
- Basic and NTLM authentications support for downloading virus definitions (GUTS2) via HTTP proxies
- Support for Antimalware Scan Interface (AMSI)
- Various firewall related improvements
- Possibility to hide F-Secure tray icon from end-users
- Browsing Protection alerts triggering when malicious or suspicious sites are blocked
- Tamper protection feature
What’s new in F-Secure Client Security 14.22:
- Application Control file access rules
- Alerts for incorrect Application Control rules
- New main UI
- Numerous improvements in Firewall management
- SWUP improvements, including Microsoft Service packs installation support
- Fixed an issue with the listing of the quarantined files, which were not properly reported to the Policy Manager.
- Fixed an issue where malware exclusions could be added from the local UI even when disallowed by the Policy Manager administrator.
- Fixed an issue with the network isolation feature, which did not restore the firewall state after a host was released from isolation.
- A number of fixes in manual and scheduled scanning functionality and generated reports.
- Fixed visibility issues with the Browsing protection feature when this module is not installed.
What’s new in F-Secure Client Security 14.10:
New features and improvements
- Rapid Detection & Response
- The Rapid Detection & Response sensor is included in both Standard and Premium editions of Client Security 14.10.
- The feature for allowing managed hosts to download updates from each other has been redesigned and is reintroduced in Client Security 14.10.
- Firewall rules have to be manually configured for neighborcast to function, see the Policy Manager Administrator Guide for details.
- Other changes and improvements
- Firewall profiles can be changed by end-users with administrative privileges in the local UI.
- Policy Manager administrators can configure the visibility of product-triggered notifications for all users, administrators only, or no one.
- Policy Manager administrators can lock or override the locally created scheduled scanning configuration.
- Installed hotfixes are reported and shown in Policy Manager.
- Application Control alerts now contain the name of the rule that triggered them.
- The local UI now supports the different types of scanning exclusions.
- Excluded objects are now visible in scanning reports.
- Numerous Software Updater improvements and bugfixes.
- HTTP proxy is not used when connecting to Policy Manager or Policy Manager Proxy.
- Setup can download the fresh sidegrade package from Policy Manager on installation.
- When shifting between Premium and Standard editions, all local changes made by the end user are lost.
- Running the Client Security MSI installation package from a shared folder or mapped drive is not supported in case there is another antivirus product that needs to be uninstalled during installation.
- A restart is required after uninstalling Client Security.
- Settings that are no longer shown in the Client Security 14.10 user interface are not migrated when upgrading from previous versions of Client Security.
- Web Traffic Scanning Advanced Protection blocks content only for harmful sites.
- User-defined proxy does not support authentication.
Homepage – https://www.f-secure.com
- Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions), ARM-based tablets are not supported
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions), ARM-based tablets are not supported
Supported languages: English, Chinese (P.R.C, Taiwan, Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Canadian French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Size: 85.2 MB