Norton AntiVirus 2022 Build 18.104.22.168 – up to 60% OFF
Norton AntiVirus – winning protection against viruses, spyware, and other malicious threats! Heuristically detects Spyware threats, detects blocks Internet worm attacks, and protects email.
Norton AntiVirus by Symantec blocks viruses and spyware with advanced protection. It helps protect your entire computer by stopping viruses, spyware, and other security risks. Norton AntiVirus works in the background so you can surf the Internet, read the news, play games, and download software or music without disruption.
It also scans and cleans all email and instant messaging (IM) attachments, preventing you from receiving viruses, or spreading them to others.
With set-it and forget-it functionality, Norton AntiVirus checks for updates continuously and automatically blocks new and emerging threats from getting on your system. In addition to protection updates, Norton AntiVirus provides new product features as available throughout your service subscription.
Norton AntiVirus Key Technologies:
- Browser protection
- Network mapping and monitoring
- Worm protection
- Rootkit protection
Norton AntiVirus Key Benefits:
Actively protects you from viruses, identity theft and social media dangers
- Insight identifies which files and applications are safe and which are dangerous, using the combined feedback of more than 175 million Norton users.
- Norton Community Watch tracks virtually every file on the Internet for comprehensive global threat monitoring.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection detects the signs that a file is dangerous to proactively protect you from never-before-seen threats.
- Internet Protection System scours websites and social networking sites for suspicious links and content to identify the latest social networking scams.
- Download Insight and IP Address Insight prevent you from downloading files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
- Live 24×7 Threat Monitoring is backed by a network of Norton users who serve as your own personal Neighborhood Watch group.
- Scam Insight reviews a website’s reputation and lets you know if it’s safe to enter your personal information.
- Anti-phishing Technology blocks fraudulent “phishing” sites set up to steal your personal information.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures and automatically enters your usernames and passwords for you, so they can’t be lost or stolen.
- Safe Web tells you if a website is unsafe before you visit it and it’s too late.
- Safe Web for Facebook scans your Facebook Wall and News Feed for URLs containing security threats, such as phishing sites, malicious downloads and links to unsafe external sites.
- Network mapping and monitoring shows all the devices connected to your home network, so you can spot uninvited guests using your wireless connection and/or eavesdropping on you.
Automatic, silent updates
- Automatic product downloads and installations when you’re not using your computer ensure your protection is always up to date.
- Norton Pulse updates virus definitions every 5 to 15 minutes without disrupting your work or play.
- Insight + Optimized File Copy identifies safe files and only scans unknown files.
- Built-in Intelligence maximizes battery life by putting off non-critical activities until you are plugged in and out of full-screen mode.
- Norton Management enables easy single-password access to all Norton cloud-based applications and Web properties. Too update, renew, fix or install Norton. That also includes Norton Management, Norton Anti-Theft, Norton Family and Identity Safe.
- Windows 10 Compatibility touch-friendly support works equally well in keyboard and mouse environments.
Deep-cleansing tools scour and disinfect
- Norton Power Eraser scrubs your computer of deeply embedded, difficult-to-remove infections.
- Norton Bootable Recovery Tool creates an emergency rescue CD, DVD or USB that gets your PC running like new, even if it’s so infected it won’t start up.
- Windows 10 App remediation scans Windows 10 apps for threats and removes them.
What’s new in Norton 360 22.214.171.124:
- Software updater feature will support Windows update patches
- New Toggle button introduced to view applications which are not supported by Software Updater Auto-update
- Privacy Monitor allows customers to rescan for their personal information available on data broker websites by revising their PII (Personally Identifiable Information) in case their results are not relevant
- Bug fix: Antispam toolbar in Outlook 2007 displayed in English for German region after updating to 126.96.36.199 build – Thread
- Other minor bug fixes, under-the-hood changes, and performance enhancements
What’s new in Norton 360 188.8.131.52:
- Smart scan has been made available to Australia and New Zealand customers
- Silent activation of Norton Secure VPN after purchase
- Supports Norton Power Eraser 6.0
- Bug fixes:
- Smart Scan says ‘No issue found’ in Advanced Scan, when there are Network and Performance Issues
- SmartScan displays the issues in Advanced Scan on first run but displays “No Issue Found” on immediate subsequent runs
- Incessant upsell pop-ups
- Advanced Scan takes a long time and never completes
- Unable to disable intrusion signatures
- Cannot enable Intrusion Autoblock
- Other minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
Homepage – https://www.norton.com
Windows Operating Systems
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 11
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions)
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later with SHA2 support
Mac Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS.
- Features not supported: Norton Cloud Backup, Norton Parental Control, Norton SafeCam.
Android Operating Systems
- Android 8.0 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
iOS Operating Systems
- iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple iOS.
Size: 212 MB