ESET Internet Security offers the ultimate defense for your PC against all types of malware, cybercrime, junk mail and hackers. It has added firewall and antispam to ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
It utilizes the power of the cloud and multiple layers of detection to keep out threats. As a result, it block all potential attacks. ESET Internet Security also protects you at the highest level while you work, social network, play online games or exchange data via removable media.
ESET Internet Security 2021 keeps your computer or laptop safe with intelligent multi-layered protection. Because it combines proven antivirus, antispyware, firewall, anti-rootkit and antispam capabilities.
ESET Internet Security 2021 is built as a high-performing security solution against all internet threats. Also to secure your personal data and sensitive information whether online or off. Finally, it lets you keep your computer security to a whole new level.
ESET Internet Security 2021 Features:
- Antivirus and Antispyware. Provides proactive protection against all types of online and ofine threats and prevents malware spreading to other users.
- Exploit Blocker. Blocks attacks specifcally designed to evade antivirus detection and eliminates lockscreens and ransomware. Protects against attacks on web browsers, PDF readers and other applications, including Java-based software.
- Advanced Memory Scanner. Enables improved detection of persistent malware that employs multiple layers of encryption to conceal its activity.
- Cloud-Powered Scanning. Speeds up scans by whitelisting safe fles based on the ESET Live Grid file reputation database. Helps to proactively stop unknown malware based on its behavior, by comparing it with our cloud-based reputation system.
- Idle-State Scanning. Aids system performance by performing in-depth scans when your computer is not in use. Helps detect potential inactive threats before they can cause damage.
- Host-Based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS). Lets you customize the behavior of the system in greater detail. Gives you the option to specify rules for system registry, active processes and programs to fne-tune your security posture
- UEFI Scanner. Protects from threats that attack your computer on a deeper level, even before the start of Windows – on systems with the UEFI system interface.
Enjoy the full power of your computer
- Small System Footprint. Maintains high performance and extends the lifetime of hardware. Fits any type of system environment. Saves internet bandwidth with extremely small update packages
- Gamer Mode. ESET Internet Security automatically switches to silent mode if any program is run in full-screen. System updates and notifcations are postponed to save resources for gaming, video, photos or presentations
- Portable Computer Support. Postpones all non-actionable pop-up windows, updates and system-hungry activities to preserve system resources so that you can focus on gaming or flms
Protect your privacy
- Firewall. Prevents unauthorized access to your computer and misuse of your personal data.
- Antispam. Keeps unwanted emails from clogging your mailbox.
- Ransomware Shield. Blocks malware that tries to lock you out of your personal data and then asks you to pay a ‘ransom’ to unlock it.
- Botnet Protection. Prevents your computer from being misused for spam and network attacks. Beneft from a new type of detection thanks to Network Signatures, for even faster blocking of malicious traffic.
- Anti-Phishing. Protects you from attempts to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords or other sensitive personal details by fake websites masquerading as trustworthy ones.
- Webcam Protection. Constantly monitors all the processes and applications running on your computer, to see which ones want to use your webcam. It alerts you to any that unexpectedly try to access your webcam, and lets you block them.
- Connected Home Monitor. Enables you to test your home router for vulnerabilities, such as weak passwords or out of date frmware, and oﬀers you remediation options. Provides you with an easy-to-access list of router-connected devices (smartphone, IoT, etc.), to show you who’s connected.
- Network Attack Protection. In addition to Firewall, automatically protects your computer from malicious network trafc, blocking threats revealed by dangerous trafc patterns.
- Banking and Payment Protection. Automatically protects you on internet banking sites. Encrypts the communication between the keyboard and the browser for safer transactions. Protects you from keyloggers.
- Out-of-Home Network. Alerts you when connecting to an unknown network and prompts you to switch to the Strict Protection mode. Makes your device invisible to other computers connected to the same network.
- Device Control. Allows you to prevent unauthorized copying of your private data to an external device – CDs, DVDs, USB sticks, and disk storage devices. Lets you block devices connecting via Bluetooth, FireWire and serial/parallel ports.
Changes in ESET Internet Security 18.104.22.168:
- Fixed: BSOD which may occur during printing over network DWCA-3505
- Fixed: Map not displayed in Security report
- Fixed: GUI freeze which may occur during FW interactive mode
- Fixed: Crash which may have occurred in Device control
- Fixed: Issue when device has been slowed down during module update
Changes in ESET Internet Security 22.214.171.124:
- Bug fixes and optimization
Changes in ESET Internet Security 126.96.36.199:
- New: Added support for Upgrade Campaign
- New: Redesigned Help and support page
- Improved: 3rd party uninstall screen
- Small improvements:
- Threat encyclopedia moved to Detection description in product context menu
- Detection engine history moved to Installed components screen
Changes in ESET Internet Security 188.8.131.52:
- Fixed: Webcam protection and device control
Changes in ESET Internet Security 184.108.40.206:
- New: support for device association with myESET
- New: activation flows + new icons
- New: association / disassociation flows for anti-theft
- New: reworked application statuses (now they are send into myESET account once device is associated)
- New: communicate device disassociation and deactivation from myESET in product
- New: Banking and payment protection: Secure all browsers setting in GUI (setup > Security tools)
- New: Banking and payment protection: “Setting” in badge of secure browser (Secure all browsers) – opens GUI > Setup > Security tools
- New: Product updates changes:
– Program component update > setting changed to “Application feature updates” (Feature updates numbering: 14.2, 15, 15.1 ,…)
– Hotfixes are applied also for disabled “Application feature updates” (Hotfixes numbering: 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168,..)
- Improved: changed “license leaked” communication to “license overused”
- Improved: Banking and payment protection: user experience to enable Secure All browsers from browser
- Improved: Banking and payment protection: Badge smaller frame size
- Improved communication if port 53535 is not allowed
- Improved: Usability: Read out notifications by screen readers, fixed and added lot of elements to be read out by screen readers
- Other improvements and bugfixing
Changes in ESET Internet Security 22.214.171.124:
- Fixed: Minor bugs
Changes in ESET Internet Security 126.96.36.199:
- Added: WMI Scanner
- Added: System Registry Scanner
- Improved: Product change feature (without OS restart)
- Improved: Highest product on license offered
- Improved: BPP “Secure all browsers” – enables user to run any browser in hardened mode by default
- Improved: Under the hood optimizations
Homepage – https://www.eset.com
Supporetd Operating Systems:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 with SP1 and latest KB updates installed (32-bit, 64-bit)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12.x (Sierra), OS X 10.11.x (El Capitan), OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite), OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks)
- Debian, RedHat, Ubuntu, OpenSuSe, Fedora, Mandriva and a majority of RPM and DEB distributions
- Android 4.0 and higher (ESTV AndroidTV 7.0 and higher)
Size: 56.0 MB
If your ESET security product has not updated automatically yet, you can enforce product update by manually checking for update in the Update panel or wait until it updates automatically.