AVG Internet Security Business 2020 software allows you to focus on growing business relationships with customers, partners and suppliers with the confidence that your data and online communications are protected.
Ensure virus-free inboxes, workstations and networks, as well as safe downloads, file shares, and communications with AVG Email Scanner, Anti-Virus, Online Shield, and Anti-Spyware.
Stay informed about your own site’s safety status with AVG Threat Labs. Keep your networks operating safely and at full capacity with AVG Firewall, Anti-Spam and Email Server Protection.
Surf the web, conduct searches, and promote your business on social networks without worry of accidentally falling victim to viruses, spyware, or harmful websites. Thanks to AVG LinkScanner Surf-Shield, AVG LinkScanner Search-Shield, and AVG Social Networking Protection.
Manage your networks remotely from one location with AVG Remote Administration Console. Run your workstations and networks with confidence. The expert technical AVG Support Team is always available to help you in your time of need. You can also recover all your systems with our Rescue CD if your network ever crashes.
Protect your inbox, critical business data, and online transactions with clients and suppliers with critically-acclaimed AVG File Server Protection, AVG Identity Protection, and AVG LinkScanner Superior Phishing Protection. Save time and network resources with AVG Smart Scanning. Avoid annoying and unnecessary interruptions with Silent Mode. And optimize your system’s performance with System Tools and System Monitor.
- Keep your communication clean, clear and fast
Make sure emails sent to employees, clients and suppliers reach their destination quickly, safely, and privately. Communicate safely on social networks thanks to AVG Social Networking Protection.
- Minimize disruption to your business by securing your data
Prevent your data from being corrupted by hackers, viruses and more, with AVG Firewall, AVG Anti-Virus, AVG Anti-Spyware, AVG Resident Shield, and AVG Smart Anti Rootkit.
- Liberate your time so you can focus on your business
AVG Smart Scanning and AVG Silent Mode, lets your employees will not be disturbed. This allows you to spend less time managing your protection and more time on your business. AVG Remote Administration enables you to install and manage all your business security from one place.
- Keep employees safe online
Surf, Search and download in confidence. AVG LinkScanner, AVG Anti-Virus, and AVG Online Shield will protect your employees.
- Keep client information safe from hackers
Thanks to AVG File Server protection, which includes a Firewall, all information held on your servers is safe from hackers, viruses and more. AVG Identity protection identifies and blocks software that is behaving suspiciously in order to protect your business identity and data.
Desktop, file server and email server security, all in one package:
- Ultimate endpoint security for your employees’ Laptops and PCs
- File Server protection to prevent malware from spreading across your network
- Email Server protection against spam, phishing and email threats
- Automated Security Updates plus security monitoring and reporting
Changes in AVG Business Antivirus 20.5 (July 13, 2020):
This release contains new improvements and bug fixes to AVG Business Antivirus client.
- Easier USB drive protection – We’ll now ask you to scan USB drives when you plug them into your computer. (You can turn this on in your notification settings for Unmanaged devices and in General Settings in Business Console). Disabled by default. In Business Console ver. 8.1
- Improved taskbar icon – There’s no need to keep your antivirus open during scans. You can now see your scan progress from the Avast taskbar icon
- Better botnet protection – Web Shield is even better about stopping malware from connecting to malicious servers (You can turn this on in your Web Shield settings). Disabled by default. In Business Console ver. 8.1
- UI glitches for enabling/disabling shield in Protection section
- RescueDisk failures when being created on USB
- Corner cases when Firewall was consuming too much CPU in correlation with VPS requests
Homepage – https://www.avg.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 32bit,
- Windows 10 64 bit,
- Windows 8.1 32 bit,
- Windows 8.1 64 bit,
- Windows 8 32 bit,
- Windows 8 64 bit,
- Windows 7,
- Windows 7 64 bit,
- Windows Server 2008,
- Windows Server 2008 R2,
- Windows SBS 2011 Standard,
- Windows Server 2012,
- Windows Server 2012 R2,
- Windows Server 2016
Only 64 bit Windows Server Operating systems are supported.
Languages: English, Czech, Slovak, German, French, Spanish (Latin), Spanish (EU), Brazilian Portuguese, Portuguese, Polish, Serbian, Dutch, Danish, Italian, Japanese, Hungarian, Malay, Russian, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Turkish, Korean, Indonesian, Indian (English)
Size: 405 MB