IZArc is the freeware archive utility supporting many archive formats like: 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, WAR, XPI, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO.
With a modern easy-to-use interface, IZArc provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools.
IZArc is integrated in Windows so you can perform all archiving operations by using right-click menus in Windows Explorer. Also you can drag and drop files from and to Windows Explorer.
With IZArc you can open CD image files like ISO, BIN, CDI and NRG. It is also possible to convert such files from one type to another (BIN to ISO, NRG to ISO). If you need to send large files to your colleagues, friends or customers who may not have archiving tool you can easily create self-extracting archive that can be extracted by simple double click. If you have broken archives IZArc can help you to repair them with ease.
IZArc can be configured to run your preferred Anti-Virus scanner when you open any archives. Supports 256-bit AES encryption to secure your data. Moreover, you will able to convert from one archive type to another, view and write comments and many more.
Main features of IZArc:
- Create an archive
- Add files to an existing archive
- Delete files from an existing archive
- Extract files from an existing archive
- Test an archive file
- Convert archive
- Convert CD Images
- Repair broken archive
- Searching for any files in many archives
- Favorite Folders
- Obtaining a detailed list of files and information like compression rate, path, or size from an archive file
- Supports both long and short 8.3 filenames
- Disk spanning from and to multiple diskettes or other removable media
- Implementing the possibility to sort the list items by name size, date and etc.
- Full Drag and Drop support
- CD/DVD Images support (ISO, BIN, MDF, NRG, IMG, C2D, PDI, CDI)
- Integrating in Windows Explorer context menu
- Automatic installation of most software distributed in archive files
- Add/View comments in an archive
- By double-clicking onto a file in the file list, it’s opened with the program associated to this file type
- CheckOut feature
- Create a self-extracting archive
- E-mail an archive
- Checking for new updates
- Build-in multilanguage support
- Virus Scan feature
- UU/XX/MIME Encode/Decode
- Create Multi-Volume Set
- Merge Multi-Volume Set
- UnSFX (Convert self-extracting (SFX) .EXE files to standard archives)
- Encrypt files using Rijandael – AES (256-bits) encryption
- Zip encryption (WinZip 9 compatible)
- BZip compression for ZIP archives
- Decrypt (.ize) files
- Check archives and files from archives with VirusTotal
Changes in IZArc 4.5.0:
- Changed some shortcut combinations in order to avoid default windows actions
- Shift+S -> Alt+S (Virus Scan)
- Shift+V -> Alt+V (Check with VirusTotal)
- Ctrl+C -> Alt+C (Convert Archive)
- Fixed deleting existing files when extract password protected archive and enter wrong password
- Fixed using the same temp folder when converting multiple archives at once
- Fixed some problems with Unicode filenames
- Updated translations
Changes in IZArc 4.4.0:
- Fixed support for LHA archives
- Fixed some small bugs
- Removed support for ACE archives due to found security vulnerability in UNACEV2.DLL library
- Updated translations
Homepage – https://www.izarc.org
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.