PCDJ DEX RE 3.20.5
PCDJ DEX RE (Red Edition) for Windows or MAC is versatile DJ software designed for all types of DJs. It includes a powerful library that allows you to Import, mix, and search all of your MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC, WAV, MP3+G and unprotected iTunes files quickly and easily.
PCDJ DEX RE’s industry-leading sound engine ensures your mixes pump out at the highest possible quality. Complete with features such as fully automated auto-mix, one-click beat sync, a mix-now button for quick cross-fade and play, all packaged in a modern, easy-to-use interface.
BUY NOW PCDJ DEX 3 RE (for 3 Machines)
PCDJ DEX RE utilizes a traditional 2-deck interface with a mixer and handy “Mix Next” button. Even though the user interface is simplified, it’s still powerful with hot cues, automatic BPM Sync, effects and key lock.
PCDJ DEX RE includes an advanced media file browser for all your music and karaoke files. The included library filters allow you to view only the file type you want to work with, and the fast search feature displays results as you type. Create custom playlists, use your iTunes playlists or generate lists from directories on your hard drive. Playlist/Sidelist playback automation is built right in. Engage Automix or Shuffle Play if you need a break.
DJ Controllers provide hands-on tactile control over PCDJ DEX RE, allowing for more creativity while mixing. Over 85 DJ controllers from popular DJ equipment manufacturers are plug-and-play supported, which means zero-configuration for you so you can get into the mix right away. When you press a button, twist a knob or scratch a platter on your DJ controller PCDJ DEX RE will react immediately, without latency.
PCDJ DEX RE 3 Features:
- You have a classic DJ setup with 2 decks, mixer and track library.
- Manual or fully automatic mixing (using new sidelist)
- One-click beat-sync and sync start
- NEW! MP3+G karaoke file playback and lyrics output (zip and uncompressed)
- Seamless intelligent looping and beat-skip
- Automatic BPM detection (with beat-grid) with batch-calculation
- Midi-Learn for simple mapping of DJ midi-controllers and/or your Windows/MAC keyboard
- Effects: Flanger, Echo, AutoPan, Phaser, Delay, Reverb, and Beat waw
- Vinyl simulation including scratch, pitch, reverse play
- Separate headphones output and song pre-listening
- KeyLock (MasterTempo) with on/off selector
- Perceptual automatic gain (volume control)
- Record your mix to MP3, WAV or AIFF
- ASIO/CoreAudio low-latency support
- Browsing system with unlimited lists, disk explorer, database, and iTunes library import support
- Load the whole song in RAM for instant access
- Library filters for Audio vs Karaoke files
- 5 CUE or hot-CUE points and gradual pitch bend
- Multiple skins support (graphical interfaces) – create your own skins!
- DEX 3 RE reads mp3, m4a, wav, aiff, ogg, cda, flac and more!(Non DRM)
- DEX 3 RE works cross-platform, so your purchase will work equally well on a Windows computer as it will on a MAC!
All-new in the latest iteration of PCDJ DEX RE is ‘Tablet Mode‘. Designed or use with Intel 2in1 based laptops, Tablet Mode provides a touchy-feeling interface that allows you to grab and scratch large rotating platters, manipulate effects with an X/Y pad, view the browser full-screen and mix music with only your talented digits. Click the ‘touch’ toggle button at the top of PCDJ DEX RE to instantly access the touch-screen friendly ‘Tablet Mode’.
What’s New in PCDJ DEX RE 3.20.5:
- More accurate sync and snap-to-beat loops
- Setting a cue point (only while playing) will now snap it to the closest beat
- Notify the user if a bad/corrupted file was loaded (UI message: “errors while decoding track”)
- After the first decoding error we only output silence thus preventing any possible crashes with further decoding errors
- New controller: Pioneer DDJ-1000
- New controller: Pioneer DDJ-1000SRT
- New controller: Pioneer DDJ-800
- New controller: Pioneer DDJ-FLX4
- New controller: Pioneer DDJ-FLX6 (no merge fx or jog cutter support)
- New controller supported: Pioneer DDJ-REV1
- New controller supported: Pioneer DDJ-400
- New controller supported: Pioneer DDJ-200
- Multiple improvements to the 14 already-supported Pioneer controllers related to better detection and jog-wheel feel
- Vestax Typhoon controller mapping improvements
- Several fixes and improvements for the iTunes (Windows) integration
- Implemented getValue scripting actions: originalKey, currentKey, key | deckSyncKey, deckSyncKeyReset (controller script) + deck_synckey, deck_synckey_reset (skin)
- New controller script actions: deckStem1 .. 4, deckStemMomentary1 .. 4Nnew script notifications: stem1 .. 4Nnew skin actions: deck_stem_1 .. 4, deck_stem_m_1 .. 4Automatic BAR (measure) detection and down-beat detection
Showing iTunes/Music artwork including for DRM protected or cloud tracks (Mac only)
Stripes are now optional (eg. can be deleted without a need to re-analyze the track) and are much smaller (eg. ~100 KB/track now vs ~600 KB/track before)
New skin actions: deck_bpm2, deck_pitch_key_label2, deck_beatpos2, deck_barpos, deck_barpos2, deck_bar_beat_pos, deck_edit_bpm_value, deck_edit_bpm_downbeat, deck_edit_bpm_movel, deck_edit_bpm_mover, deck_edit_bpm_double, deck_edit_bpm_more, deck_edit_bpm_less, deck_edit_bpm_half, deck_edit_bpm_remove_grid, deck_edit_bpm_add_grid, deck_edit_bpm_choose_grid
Added beatcolor, downbeatcolor, chosendownbeatcolor attributes to sound display
Removed setting: Use Steady BPM Detection (always enabled by default now
Audio engine is now fully 32-bit
Added support for industry-standard STEM files (files with a “.stem.mp4” extension that contain pre-separated stems: drums, bass, sounds/melody, voice/lead)
Improved BPM Sync
New Windows audio output system using WASAPI (new implementation) or ASIO; DirectSound discontinued;
Windows, Mac: fixed not-working or bad audio quality for “Select an additional audio device for previewing / monitoring (headphones)”
Windows, Mac: changed latency setting to power-of-two sizes (64, 128,…,4096) which corresponds to (1.45 ms, 2,9 ms,…,92.9 ms). Please note that on Windows you can only control the latency for ASIO, WASAPI latency is controlled by the OS itself (usually about 22 ms) and cannot be adjusted (it’s fixed).
Mac: fixed unnecessary audio output resampling (very slight audio quality improvement)
Windows: fixed pre-selecting the default audio device at the 1st run
Fixes for Denon MC6000 MK2: VU-meters now working, better controller detection
Fixes for Denon MC7000: crash when loading certain tracks
Windows: fixed audio devices with special characters in their name not working
Mac: fixed AirPods/Pro (and some other Bluetooth devices) sometimes not being detected/working correctly
Mac: fixed upside-down video on deck 2 when no video loaded on deck 1 (present on some Intel-based Macs)
Mac: minimum requirements are now macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
Various performance improvements and bug fixes
Homepage – https://www.pcdj.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Mac OSX 10.14 or Higher.
Size: 54.0 MB