PCDJ DEX RE (Red Edition) for Windows or MAC is versatile DJ software designed for all types of DJs. It includes a powerful library that allows you to Import, mix, and search all of your MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC, WAV, MP3+G and unprotected iTunes files quickly and easily.
PCDJ DEX RE’s industry-leading sound engine ensures your mixes pump out at the highest possible quality. Complete with features such as fully automated auto-mix, one-click beat sync, a mix-now button for quick cross-fade and play, all packaged in a modern, easy-to-use interface.
PCDJ DEX RE utilizes a traditional 2-deck interface with a mixer and handy “Mix Next” button. Even though the user interface is simplified, it’s still powerful with hot cues, automatic BPM Sync, effects and key lock.
PCDJ DEX RE includes an advanced media file browser for all your music and karaoke files. The included library filters allow you to view only the file type you want to work with, and the fast search feature displays results as you type. Create custom playlists, use your iTunes playlists or generate lists from directories on your hard drive. Playlist/Sidelist playback automation is built right in. Engage Automix or Shuffle Play if you need a break.
DJ Controllers provide hands-on tactile control over PCDJ DEX RE, allowing for more creativity while mixing. Over 85 DJ controllers from popular DJ equipment manufacturers are plug-and-play supported, which means zero-configuration for you so you can get into the mix right away. When you press a button, twist a knob or scratch a platter on your DJ controller PCDJ DEX RE will react immediately, without latency.
PCDJ DEX RE 3 Features:
- You have a classic DJ setup with 2 decks, mixer and track library.
- Manual or fully automatic mixing (using new sidelist)
- One-click beat-sync and sync start
- NEW! MP3+G karaoke file playback and lyrics output (zip and uncompressed)
- Seamless intelligent looping and beat-skip
- Automatic BPM detection (with beat-grid) with batch-calculation
- Midi-Learn for simple mapping of DJ midi-controllers and/or your Windows/MAC keyboard
- Effects: Flanger, Echo, AutoPan, Phaser, Delay, Reverb, and Beat waw
- Vinyl simulation including scratch, pitch, reverse play
- Separate headphones output and song pre-listening
- KeyLock (MasterTempo) with on/off selector
- Perceptual automatic gain (volume control)
- Record your mix to MP3, WAV or AIFF
- ASIO/CoreAudio low-latency support
- Browsing system with unlimited lists, disk explorer, database, and iTunes library import support
- Load the whole song in RAM for instant access
- Library filters for Audio vs Karaoke files
- 5 CUE or hot-CUE points and gradual pitch bend
- Multiple skins support (graphical interfaces) – create your own skins!
- DEX 3 RE reads mp3, m4a, wav, aiff, ogg, cda, flac and more!(Non DRM)
- DEX 3 RE works cross-platform, so your purchase will work equally well on a Windows computer as it will on a MAC!
All-new in the latest iteration of PCDJ DEX RE is ‘Tablet Mode‘. Designed or use with Intel 2in1 based laptops, Tablet Mode provides a touchy-feeling interface that allows you to grab and scratch large rotating platters, manipulate effects with an X/Y pad, view the browser full-screen and mix music with only your talented digits. Click the ‘touch’ toggle button at the top of PCDJ DEX RE to instantly access the touch-screen friendly ‘Tablet Mode’.
What’s New in PCDJ DEX RE 126.96.36.199:
- M1 Macs native/full support
- New controller: Numark MixTrack Platinum FX
- New controller: Numark MixTrack Pro FX
- Added Audio Limiter (limits distorsions for higher audio levels)
- New setting in Audio Routing: Enable Limiter (disabled by default)
- Warn DJ when there is no current audio device set or is disconnected: “The audio device could not be found. Please re-connect it and restart the app or select a different audio device from Preferences/Options -> Audio Routing tab.”
- Fixed bend +/- buttons Learn mode (keyboard shortcuts) not working
- Fixed crash when updating singers list
- Fixed Windows audio device name with special characters
- Fixed activation/unlocking bug – would not activate in rare occasions
- Multiple crash fixes and performance improvements
What’s New in PCDJ DEX RE 188.8.131.52:
- Extensive optimizations and performance improvements
- Support for macOS Catalina and Big Sur (DEX 3 RE now requires macOS 10.14 or higher)
What’s New in PCDJ DEX RE 184.108.40.206 RE (Update for MAC version only):
- New controller supported: Pioneer DDJ-SX3
- Better macOS Mojave compatibility
- Fixed external disks not showing on macOS
- Small improvements and fixes
What’s New in PCDJ DEX RE 220.127.116.11:
- Maintenance Release: Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Fix a crash that would occur only on existing DEX 3 RE
Homepage – http://www.pcdj.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Mac OSX 10.14 or Higher.
Size: 32.1 MB