CloneCD is the perfect tool to make backup copies of your music and data CDs, regardless of copy protection. The user interface allows you to copy almost any CD in just a few mouse clicks.
CloneCD is not only able to copy CDs but also most DVD formats, such as DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM. The movies are copied 1:1 and therefore not modified (compressed). Note that to copy movie DVDs you also require AnyDVD.
CloneCD also works with other formats such as ISO and UDF files and copies CDs/DVDs with the new SafeDisc 3 Copy Protection System.
CloneCD allows you to create perfect 1:1 copies of your valuable original compact discs. Should your copy-protected music CD not play in your car audio, the backup created by CloneCD will.
- First copying program that uses RAW-Mode
- Creates working 1:1 copies on CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Amplifies ‘Weak Sectors’ – works with selected CD writers
- Emulates ‘Weak Sectors’ – works with each and every CD writer
- Works with CD-ROMs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs
- Writes Audio CDs conforming to Redbook standard
- Tray-Icon controls functional usage of inserted media
- Copies from CD/DVD drives, harddrive or Virtual Drives
- Intuitive user interface, easy to use for novices!
- Rich selection of preset options via default Profiles
- Advanced options for expert users
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
- Professional technical support and customer care
- Copies DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer and DVD-RAM
- Supports DVD split file image formats – this format works with FAT32 partitions and is compatible with VirtualCloneDrive
- Supports ISO and UDF formats created by other applications (e.g., Nero, DVD2One, DVDShrink or CloneDVD)
- Copies CDs/DVDs which are violating fair-use rights.
Changes in CloneCD 184.108.40.206 (2016-05-16):
- New: Accept keys sold by RedFox
Homepage – https://www.redfox.bz/clonecd.html
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 2.76 MB