Provides industrial strength secure SSL/TLS encryption and powerful FTP server performance without sacrificing ease-of-use. Designed to use very little CPU and memory, Cerberus features a user-friendly interface that can be easily hidden or accessed from the system tray.
The server is able to listen for connections on multiple interfaces (Multi-homed PCs), integrate with the Windows NT user database or Active Directory. Moreover it able to run as an NT service, resume failed transfers. Also offers an easy-to-use manager for controlling user access to files and file operations. Connection limit, timeout, and IP access you can control by the administrator as well as a variety of other settings.
In addition, Cerberus FTP Server offers statistics on connections as well as robust logging capabilities.
Cerberus FTP Server Features:
- Powerful SFTP Server. FTP, FTP/S, SSH SFTP, and HTTP/S web client access plus Event Notification. Automated Processing. Auditing and Reporting, and Ad Hoc File Transfers.
- Confidence. Robust file transfer integrity checking using strong checksums based on SHA-512, SHA-256, or SHA-1 cryptographic hashes
- Security: Added Protection against Intrusion. Configuration and Security Summary. Specify SSL ciphers to include or exclude. Restrict login by protocol. Password Policy Settings
- IP Whitelist and Blacklist, Automatic Account Lockout. Temporary User Accounts. AD FTP Security Groups Certificate Revocation Lists (CRLs). Client Certificate Verification. SSH2 Public Key Authentication
- HIPAA Compliant, FIPS 140-2 Validated. Exceeds industry standards with FIPS 140-2. Also provides the necessary access controls to meet compliance regulations. Ensures that data is not accessed by unauthorized users, and audits all commands and file access
- Manage and authenticate user accounts from built-in users and groups, Active Directory and LDAP and control authentication order priority with the new authentication chaining control.
- Create custom Virtual Directories for individual Active Directory and LDAP users.
- Enhanced performance on Windows Server. Low memory utilization, native 64-bit, and full IPv6 support.
- Logging and Auditing. Rolling log files with configurable size limits, Syslog Integration, detailed TLS/SSL cipher and bit strength per connection. Automatic logging of all commands and file access provides full audit trails.
- Detailed Statistics. Maintains statistics information about connections and file transfers. Allows creation of detailed reports of server usage.
- Superior Manageability. SOAP control API, Windows Service Support and support for Microsoft’s Hyper-V and VMWare’s ESX platforms.
- Maintain full access to the UI when running as a service
- Administrators can use the auto-blocking feature. It helps to prevent DoS (Denial of Service).
- IP Manager CIDR support
Cerberus FTP Server Other Features:
- Simultaneous FTP, SFTP, and FTPS for a single interface
- Custom Virtual Directories for individual Active Directory and LDAP users
- Require Secure Connections on a per user basis
- Password Policy Settings
- Automatic Account Lockout
- IP Manager CIDR support
- Specify SSL ciphers to include or exclude
- Support for RSA, DSA, and Elliptical Curve public and private keys
- Support for Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key exchange
- Block FXP and reserved ports for PASV connections
- Require Active Directory Security Group Membership
- UTF-8 – Display filenames in foreign languages with their native charset
- Taskbar icon control and status indicator
- Connections limit and timeout controls
- Transfer and connection statistics
- Hidden server mode (Hides server window)
- Fine-Grained Directory Access Restrictions
- IPv6 Support
Changes in Cerberus FTP Server 12.9.0 (2022-07-18):
- New: In User Manager, administrators can now create, upload, and edit client SSH public keys for users and groups
- Fixed: Event Manager now escapes event variables that are modifiable by users and are used in file paths
- Fixed: Removed logging for anonymous user passwords
- Fixed: When recursive file deletion fails, files are not deleted until Cerberus is restarted
- Fixed: When installing Cerberus, service account validation now displays an error message when an account does not exist
- Fixed: When uninstalling Cerberus, there is now an option to remove or keep the ‘Cerberus’ service account
- Fixed: In Report Manager, Professional and Standard editions show reports that are only available in Enterprise edition
- Fixed: In Report Manager, Professional and Standard editions cannot generate the Server Statistics report
- Fixed: Addressed OpenSSL security vulnerabilities with a patch for CVE-2022-2068
- Fixed: Upgraded to curl 7.84.0 to address CVE-2022-32205, CVE-2022-32206, CVE-2022-32207, CVE-2022-32208
Changes in Cerberus FTP Server 12.8.0 (2022-06-13):
- New: In addition to blocking file extensions, administrators can now configure Cerberus to only allow specified file extensions
- New: Cerberus now warns when RSA public keys have a weak exponent value
- Fixed: Upgraded to curl 7.83.1 to address CVE-2022-30115, CVE-2022-27782, CVE-2022-27781, CVE-2022-27780, CVE-2022-27779, CVE-2022-27778
Changes in Cerberus FTP Server 12.7.3 (2022-05-24):
- Fixed: FTP clients could not change to the root directory
- Fixed: On the login page for Web Administration, username was not HTML escaped
Changes in Cerberus FTP Server 12.7.2 (2022-05-19):
- Fixed: Cerberus does not interpret FTP NLST command options correctly
- Fixed: On the Connections page, administrators cannot view the full path for Local Files with long file paths
Changes in Cerberus FTP Server 12.7.0 (2022-05-09):
- New: Native Cerberus users with 2FA-enabled can now use the Forgot Password reset link
- New: HTTP/S web client and Web Administration now enforce a stricter Content Security Policy that blocks the execution of inline scripts
- New: Cerberus now supports long file paths, allowing folder paths longer than 260 characters
- New: FTP/S listeners now have a new option to enforce data connection resumption; FileZilla enforces resumption and Cerberus now enables this option automatically for FileZilla clients
- New: On the Summary page, administrators can now click on a user or group in a System Message and navigate directly to that account
- New: In Event Manager, Public File Transfer events now include variables for who shared the file and their email address
- Fixed: Upgraded to moment.js 2.29.3 to address CVE-2022-24785
- Fixed: Upgraded to zlib 1.2.12 to address CVE-2018-25032
- Fixed: Upgraded to curl 7.83.0 to address CVE-2022-22576, CVE-2022-27774, CVE-2022-27775, and CVE-2022-27776
- Fixed: Addressed OpenSSL security vulnerabilities with a patch for CVE-2022-1292
- Fixed: In Report Manager, Clean Tables did not remove old records from the sessions table in the reporting database
- Fixed: In AD Users, when setting AD group to Cerberus group mappings, no groups were displayed for ‘.’ AD configurations (local user database)
- Fixed: Upgraded to gSOAP 2.8.121
- Many minor bug fixes and improvements
Changes in Cerberus FTP Server 12.6.0 (2022-03-28):
- New: On the Summary page, System Messages can now be “acknowledged” and removed from the list
- New: On the Summary page, System Messages now warn if the service account for Cerberus is running as LocalSystem
- New: In Event Manager, Scheduled Tasks now allows sending a file when the “File Path From” is a UNC path
- Fixed: Updated to the latest version of jQuery UI to address cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities
- Fixed: Addressed OpenSSL security vulnerabilities with a patch for CVE-2022-0778
- Fixed: Cerberus may crash when initializing syslog
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Homepage – https://www.cerberusftp.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows Server 2022
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
- Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
Size: 41.9 MB