Adobe Edge Animate CC 2015.0
This Adobe software focuses primarily on adding rich motion design to new or existing HTML projects, that runs beautifully on devices and desktops.
Adobe Edge Animate CC lets you create new compositions from scratch using basic HTML building blocks, text, and imported web graphics. You can manipulate objects with an array of transformation and styling options which Edge natively applies to our jQuery-based animation framework.
The user interface of Adobe Edge Animate CC 2015 is based on a stage, timeline, and panels for elements and properties. It’s influenced by favorite features and functionality in class-leading tools like After Effects and Flash Professional, but innovates in its ease of use. Animations and timing can be controlled on a WebKit-based stage, or via precise property adjustments directly on the timeline. You can also make quick edits on individual or multiple objects.
Adobe Edge Animate CC 2015 Features:
- On-stage text editing, rather than using a pop-up window
- 64-bit Chromium Embedded Framework support
- Reduced supporting runtime size by 55%
- No dependency on third-party libraries
- Custom folders for saving your images, media and scripts
- Fewer project output files to manage
- New preloader options
- Support for HTML5 video
- Sprite sheet import from Flash Professional, Photoshop or other design tools
- Linking support for DPS articles
- Updated Actions Editor
- Copy and paste functionality to get SVG artwork from Illustrator
- Hand and Zoom tools
Animated content created with Edge Animate is designed and tested to work reliably on the iOS and Android platforms, WebKit-enabled devices. Also it works on popular desktop browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
Homepage – https://www.adobe.com/products/edge-animate.html
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 95.7 MB