O&O DiskImage Server Edition helps to create images and restore entire servers quickly for companies to protect their data and system configurations. It offers reliable protection from unforeseen data loss. All standard and professional functions are bundled up in one product.
This O&O software for Server backup provides the features that make your job as an Administrator significantly easier. Among these features are the network support made possible by O&O Enterprise Management Console. Also there is the Job Assistant for time-scheduling a variety of jobs.
65 OFF Coupon Code (until December 6, 2023): BLACKSALE23
Remote installation and creating images within a network can now be done directly from your workstation. What’s more, forensic imaging for purposes of data recovery and the Start CD (which can be used even under defective Windows systems) are often the very last hope for your company’s data when trouble strikes.
O&O DiskImage Server Benefits:
- M.I.R. Restoration onto different hardware
- One-click imaging
- E-mail notification of activities
- Additional information bar
- TrayIcon to provide information on service and job status
- Also creates system partition images during operation
- 1:1 copies of drives (cloning)
- Advanced burning functions to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD
- Works with Microsoft Virtual PC Disks (VHD)
- Start CD with base operating system and system rescue tools
- Detailed reports
- Control and management of the local network possible (Only valid in combination with the O&O Enterprise Management Console)
Automated, as well as individual settings are possible. Start CD includes additional system rescue tools, therehore you will quickly have all your important data available again. Even, if Windows does not start up anymore. O&O DiskImage Server offers two alternatives to choose from when imaging data: a complete image or an incremental image.
- Image an entire computer with the push of a button
- Image system and data drives
- Also available for use on virtual machines
- Clone drives and entire disks
- File backup: image and restore individual files and/or folders
- Command line function for creating images and backups using prompts
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Image only used sectors
- Incremental/ differential images: backup only the changes
- Forensic and Direct Forensic images
- Save images to network drives
- Time Schedule for automatic, regular images
- Advanced burning on CD/DVD/Blu-ray/HD-DVD
- SSD Support
O&O DiskImage Server Restoration Features:
- Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
- Restoring onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- Boot media compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8
- Boot media contains extra system rescue tools
- Direct restoration from virtual disks (VHD)
Backup and Recovery Tools:
- High-performance compression (LZNT1 and BZIP2)
- Encryption of images (AES)
- Support for dynamic and GPT volumes
- Exclude certain files and/or file types
- Integration of data from ISO files
- Check drives and images for errors
- Works with Microsoft Virtual PC Disks (VHD)
- Advanced report management and e-mail notifications
What’s New in DiskImage 17.0:
- NEW: Supports Windows 11.
- NEW: Create differential and incremental images of VHD / VHDX disks.
- NEW: Merge differential and incremental VHD / VHDX images.
- NEW: Load VHD / VHDX images as virtual drives.
- NEW: Completely new User Interface.
What’s New in DiskImage 16.5:
- ENHANCED: Various enhancements to the Engine and GUI.
- ENHANCED: Numeorus small bug fixes.
What’s New in DiskImage 16:
- NEW: O&O DiskImage RecoveryPartition! For the new version 16 of O&O DiskImage we have developed the O&O DiskImage RecoveryPartition. Normally with a backup or imaging program you need to create a boot medium (CD, USB) to boot up your system if something goes awry. This you have to either carry around or store somewhere safe in case disaster strikes. With the O&O DiskImage RecoveryPartition, you now have a rescue environment actually on your computer, and you can immediately “boot into it” to restore your system together with your latest image or backup when something goes wrong or gets lost.
- ENHANCED: Revised Boot Medium – Time zone and keyboard settings are adopted by the target system.
- ENHANCED: Extension of file-based recovery – Invalid / defective files can now be skipped.
- ENHANCED: Update of the SSL implementation.
Homepage – https://www.oo-software.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Workstations: Windows 8, 8.1 10, 11
- Server: Windows 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2022
Size: 114 MB