Norton 360 Deluxe 126.96.36.199 – 75% OFF
Norton Security Deluxe aka Norton 360 Deluxe provides a powerful Norton protection for up to 5 PCs, Macs, Androids and iOS devices. In one simple solution, you get comprehensive protection that’s specialized to secure your device so you can be safe however and wherever you connect.
Norton 360 Deluxe detects online attacks, defends your PCs and Macs against viruses, malware, data loss and identity theft. Also it warns you of risky websites, unsafe Android apps and phishing scams.
NORTON 360 Products with LifeLock Select – up to 75% OFF
All of your photos, emails, data files and account usernames and passwords are kept safe and secure. While our remote locate, lock and wipe features prevent unwanted access to data on lost or stolen mobile devices.
Norton Security Deluxe has included network-based defense technologies. Such as the Firewall and Intrusion Protection System (IPS), File-based defense technologies (traditional core anti-virus capabilities). Also the Reputation-based defense technologies (Insight) and Behavioral-based technologies (SONAR).
Norton Security Deluxe Benefits:
- Defends against viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats
- Protects up to 5 PCs, Macs, Androids and iOS devices with a single subscription.
- Helps you manage protection for all your devices with an easy-to-use Web portal
- Safeguards your identity and online transactions.
- Protects better and faster than the competition.
- Alerts you about risky Android apps before you download them, with our award-winning technology.
Norton Security Deluxe features:
- Intelligent boot-time protection. New features monitor system changes that can lead to boot-time infection. Detection of such changes triggers Norton to automatically enter aggressive boot-time protection mode.
- New aggressive threat detection heuristics. Norton Power Eraser has included a set of very aggressive threat detection heuristics (or “rules of thumb”) that identify new threats. The newest offering includes heuristics. That enable it to identify even the most resilient threats without risking a higher rate of false positives.
- Automatic aggressive botnet scanning triggers. A new set of network monitoring capabilities trigger. on suspicious outbound connection activity (for example: a botnet “command and control” center). That will automatically prompt users to run Norton’s aggressive scan detection capabilities.
- Smart ping payload data-leakage protection. Improvements to Norton Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) allow the flow of regular ping messages. But Norton IPS will block “non-standard” payloads. That may be a malicious application trying to send out your information.
- Smart-sharing of enhanced Norton Community Watch malicious website data. Enhanced the Norton Community Watch program to better track and share information about malicious websites. This information is used to provide earlier blocking of phishing or scam web sites before they have a chance to trick others into unknowingly providing personal data.
- Smarter plugin-less browser protection. Have been totally rebuilt several Norton security features to work outside of the traditional browser plug-in architecture. This increases the scalability of browser protection. It enables customers to continue to use features like Norton Safe Web and Norton Web Protection without having to worry about browser plug-ins.
- Next-generation SONAR technology. A redesigned SONAR engine detects never-before-seen threats based on the real-time behaviors of such threats. Now SONAR is even more effective against malware attacks. That inject malicious threads into trusted application processes and applications that drop malicious files on the system.
What’s new in Norton 360 188.8.131.52:
- Software updater feature will support Windows update patches
- New Toggle button introduced to view applications which are not supported by Software Updater Auto-update
- Privacy Monitor allows customers to rescan for their personal information available on data broker websites by revising their PII (Personally Identifiable Information) in case their results are not relevant
- Bug fix: Antispam toolbar in Outlook 2007 displayed in English for German region after updating to 184.108.40.206 build – Thread
- Other minor bug fixes, under-the-hood changes, and performance enhancements
Homepage – https://www.norton.com
Windows Operating Systems
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 11
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions)
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later with SHA2 support
Mac Operating Systems
- Current and previous two versions of Mac OS.
- Features not supported: Norton Cloud Backup, Norton Parental Control, Norton SafeCam.
Android Operating Systems
- Android 8.0 or later. Must have Google Play app installed.
iOS Operating Systems
- iPhones or iPads running the current and previous two versions of Apple iOS.
Size: 3.43 MB