AVG Internet Security 23.4.3282 – 75% OFF
AVG Internet Security 2023 is a complete AVG protection for PC and online identity! This award-winning AVG antivirus software gives you unbeatable Internet AVG security by protecting against viruses, spyware, hackers, spam and malicious websites.
AVG latest Internet Security 2023 provides multiple layers of protection for everything you do online, which means you don’t have to worry about identity theft, viruses, or visiting harmful sites.
BUY NOW AVG Security 2023 Products – up to 75% OFF
You can shop and bank online safely, enjoy your life on social networks, or surf and search with confidence of a real-time protection.
AVG Internet Security 2023 is a reliable and easy-to-use solution for home and small office users which is trusted by millions of users worldwide. Its fast scan and video streaming, smart security won’t slow your computer down.
With this Internet Security you also have access for the first time to AVG Identity Theft Recovery Unit that will help you get your life back in order if you ever become a victim of identity theft – online or offline. Only AVG Internet Security 2023 gives you real-time protection against malicious websites thanks to our AVG LinkScanner technology.
Additionally, AVG Security pulls together elements of AVG’s firewall, identity protection, anti-virus signature detection capabilities to deliver the most accurate detection of new and unknown threats. When you install AVG Security, every one of these features is fully functional – there’s no need to do a thing.
AVG Internet Security Features:
- AntiVirus. Helps stop, remove, and prevent the spreading of viruses, worms or trojans.
- AntiMalware (AVG Resident Shield). Protects you from malware on your PC and helps stop anything that’s infected.
- Anti-Spyware. Keep your identity safe from the Spyware and Adware that tracks personal information.
- AVG Anti-Rootkit. Detects and removes dangerous rootkits that hide malicious software that seeks to take control of your computer.
- AVG Enhanced Firewall. Blocks hackers attempting to access the private data stored on your PC. Stops malware taking over your computer or from harming other peoples. Works on wired and wireless networks.
- AVG LinkScanner Surf-Shield. Smart prevention technology that stops you hitting infected or criminal sites. Actively checks every web page just before you click and stops you if it detects anything suspicious.
- AVG Turbo Scan. Dramatically shortens security-scanning times thanks to a smarter scanning sequence that follows the order in which files are saved to the hard drive.
- AVG Protective Cloud Technology. Identifies and prevents emerging threats “in the cloud” via automatic updates to your antivirus software.
Other Security Features:
- AVG Email Scanner. Detects infected or rogue inbound attachments so they can’t damage your PC. Works as a plug-in for email applications including Microsoft Outlook or as a scanner for POP3, SMTP and IMAP accounts.
- AVG Anti-Spam. Stops spammers and scammers getting to you. Reduces your risks of falling prey to online spam by scanning and checking all your emails for suspect content and code.
- AVG Online Shield. Checks files before you download them to ensure they are safe, and protects you as you exchange files using MSN and Yahoo! and ICQ.
- Ransomware Protection against attacks that encrypt personal photos, documents, emails, etc. for ransom. AVG Internet Security’s anti-ransomware technology shields files so PCs can’t be held hostage.
- Webcam Protection ends webcam spying for good by blocking malware and untrusted apps from hijacking webcam to spy on users. Users now have total control over what uses their camera, and can even force all apps (even the safe ones) to ask their permission before they can access PC’s webcam.
- AVG Community Protection Network. Instantly converts every new threat encountered by any member of our community into protection for everyone. It adds up to ever-better antivirus protection for the entire AVG community.
- AVG Social Networking Protection. Checks the links that get exchanged when you’re on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter etc. to help keep you and your friends safe.
- AVG Do Not Track. Lets you identify which websites are collecting data on your online activities and gives you the choice whether to allow it. Supports Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- AVG Identity Protection. Not only keeps your personal information safe when you’re busy online, but also stops criminals stealing personal data on your PC.
- AVG WiFi Guard. Helps you avoid the rogue WiFi access points used by hackers by alerting you when your PC tries to access an unknown WiFi network.
- Game Mode. Keeps scans and updates at bay whilst you play to avoid lags and freezes. Also safeguards your digital profile from hackers looking to steal and sell your game rewards.
- AVG Accelerator. Maximizes connection speeds and the download of binary data to deliver faster, smoother video streaming. Dramatically enhances the experience of YouTube videos.
- File Shredder. Deletes data securely using processes that prevent them being accessed or recovered by someone else.
Changes in AVG 23.4.3282
- FIX Rollback of CEF update that was causing Black UI issue (update will fix even the affected clients).
- Improvement Improved Sensitive Data Shield – We’ve enhanced the support of Sensitive Data Shield for all FATx-based hard drives.
- Improvement Scanning and detection of MSI installers.
- Improvement Support tool now gathers 3rd party application crash data that are only 7 days old
Changes in AVG 23.3.3278:
- Improvement Communication – We’ve improved communication in certain areas to enhance education about possible risks. Education about the risks when adding an exception.
- Improvement Feedback – Your opinion matters! We’ve improved the feedback form so you can tell us about your experience in detail.
- FIX NTFS MFT Cleanup support for shredder.
- FIX Allow free volume space shredding for FAT drives.
Changes in AVG 23.2.3273:
- Improvement Bank Mode – Be more secure while banking online with Bank Mode. It stops programs, like keyloggers, from stealing your personal info (e.g., bank login, passwords, and card details).
- Redesign Immediate detection in Network Inspector – Get notified right away of any network security issue, especially if you’re connected to a suspicious Wi-Fi network. The notifications have a new look as well.
- Improvement Faster File Shield – We’ve improved the speed of File Shield by using Kernel EAs, so it can scan files and programs faster for any malicious threats.
- Bug fixes – fixed incompatibility with DxO PhotoLab and other software
Changes in AVG 23.1.3269:
- There is no major feature that we could announce in this build. Sorry.
- Bug fixes – fixes to optimize your protection and increase the performance.
Changes in AVG 22.12.3264:
- Mitigating the issues with driver on Win7SP1 without SHA-2 support
- Software Updater option added in geek:area
- Improved experience of FW ask user when network changed
- Bug fixes – Minor fixes to optimize your protection.
Homepage – https://www.avg.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- PC: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (SP2) (32 or 64-bit), 1 GB RAM, 2 GB free hard disk space.
- Mac: macOS 10.12.x (Sierra) or later with 500 MB of hard disk space.
- Android: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23) or later.
- iOS: Apple iOS 13.0 or later.