Ashampoo Droid Optimizer will boost your Android device performance and free memory at the click of a button. This app will give your device more memory, more speed – free and without ads!
Browsing the Internet with your smartphone leaves various traces that can be used to violate your privacy. And let’s face it, do you really know all the time what device permissions your installed apps have? Get rid of Internet traces and expose potential spy apps with Droid Optimizer.
Installed apps, downloaded files, photos, music, videos – over time, your smartphone will become cluttered and slow. Ashampoo Droid Optimizer frees your smartphone from clutter and reclaims free disk space and performance – regularly and fully automatically.
This Ashampoo application offers a special feature on rooted devices. Starting with Android 4.3, apps can no longer enable airplane mode automatically. Root access makes this possible again! This way, Good-Night-Scheduler can unleash its full potential and actively conserve energy. Unwanted apps also become a thing of the past, disable or delete (system) apps as needed to keep your device clean.
The integrated Good Night scheduler can disable features such as WLAN or mobile connectivity automatically during customizable time periods or each time you switch off your screen. Put your smartphone to sleep at night and conserve precious battery power with Droid Optimizer.
Lowering CPU frequencies requires root privileges and although your CPU may stay cooler it will also perform much slower. What is possible is closing unneeded apps to free as much memory and processor resources as possible – and this is what Auto-Clean and 1-Touch Speed Up already do extremely well.
Ashampoo Droid Optimizer Features:
- Accelerate, clean and optimize
- Terminate foreground and background apps automatically
- Empty the system and application cache
- Dark theme
- Find and delete big files fast and easily
- Carry out cleaning tasks automatically
- Conserve energy and enhance your battery life
- Disable wifi at preset times or each time you switch off the screen
- Manage all installed apps
- Learn about your apps’ critical permissions and expose spy apps
Ashampoo Droid Optimizer is and will remain free to use and without ads.
Changes in Ashampoo Droid Optimizer 4.2.2:
- Fixed crash
Changes in Ashampoo Droid Optimizer 4.2.1:
- Removed privacy banner in Android versions below 5. Tracking and crashlog analysis is switched off as default
- Fixed cache cleaning message. It did not compute the amount of space cleaned correctly.
Changes in Ashampoo Droid Optimizer 4.2.0:
- Fixed privacy advisor
- Fixed possible crash that occurred when cleaning public cache with whitelist activated
- Added privacy settings banner
- Added Ashampoo Connect to “More Apps”
- Purchase process updated
- Improved onboarding – added helpful screenshot
Changes in Ashampoo Droid Optimizer 4.1.0:
- Improved stability
- Added video ad to “more apps”
Changes in Ashampoo Droid Optimizer 4.0.1:
- Improved support for Android 11
Changes in Ashampoo Droid Optimizer 4.0.0:
- Improved Auto Start Manager: Ordered by name
- Improved launcher icon
- Libraries updated
- “Stop a certain app” shortcut works again
- Improved Junk Finder
- Loading files is faster now
- Categories have been renamed (Cache & Thumbnails)
Changes in Ashampoo Droid Optimizer 3.0.5:
- Fixed crashes
- App Manager / Privacy Advisor: Connected permissions to the app settings
Changes in Ashampoo Droid Optimizer 3.0.4:
- Fixed cleaning cache
- Fixed crashes
- Uses whitelist in the cleaning cache feature now
- Added access to whitelist in the “Clean Up” activity
- Junk Finder uses the app whitelist as well now
- Updated address in “about”
- Improved overall performance
- Improved layout
- Improved bug tracking
Homepage – https://www.ashampoo.com
Works with Android 4.4 and higher devices which is practically every device.
Size: 14.1 MB