Quick Heal Total Security 2014 provides the cloud based ultimate antivirus protection, parental control, data and privacy protection for your PC and mobile. Advanced DNAScan technology gives assured virus protection by running a scan for suspicious programs. The best antivirus technology brings you more than just a safe web browsing experience. New and improved features ensure that your data and privacy is safe while browsing unsafe sites or using unknown programs. The award winning Quick Heal Total Security 2014 is one of the best comprehensive security suite providing all in one protection. Assures complete protection from all the viruses “In-The-Wild”. Blocks USB devices from accessing confidential data. Low footprint ensures up-to-date protection without being heavy on your system.
Quick Heal Total Security 2014 also includes system tools for PC optimization: Registry Cleanup, Disk Cleanup, Registry Defragmenter and Duplicate File Finder.
Quick Heal Total Security 2014 Features:
• Core Protection. The intelligent antivirus engine effectively detects and resolves threats (viruses, worms and other malware). The additional features like AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, AntiRootkit, Silent Firewall and IDS/IPS provide all round virus protection.
• Advanced DNAScan. The ingenious Quick Heal DNAScan technology is now enhanced to combine behavorial and characteristic inspection and monitoring of unsafe programs. This results in a clean, more up-to-date and accurate detection of threats.
• Improved Scan Engine. The revamped antivirus scan engine avoids rescanning files that have not been altered since the previous scan. This reduces system resource usage.
• Web Protection. Real time cloud security restricts access to malware infected websites. This feature gives internet security protection by blocking threats transferred through websites hosting malicious codes.
• Browser Sandbox. Running your web browser in Sandbox Browser gives you an uninterrupted and secure browsing experience. It provides internet security protection by acting like a screen between the PC’s operating system and the malicious threats. This feature now comes with a USB drive support.
• Data Theft Protection. Quick Heal Total Security prevents unauthorized copying of data using flash drives.
• Parental Control. Schedule, control and monitor Internet usage for your children. Configure parental control based on user accounts.
• Privacy Protection. Securely deletes sensitive data files to prevent recovery by any recovery tools. This ensures total security and confidentiality of valuable data.
• Import and Export Settings. Users can now import Quick Heal security settings from a single computer and export it to other computers. This is helpful in cases where reinstallations or multiple computer configurations are concerned.
• PC2Mobile Scan. Scans and cleans mobile phones, Smartphones and PDA’s from your PC.
• PCTuner. This facility guides you on how to speed up your PC. You can tune start-up applications, services and clean unwanted registry entries and files.
• USB Drive Protection. Best antivirus automatically scans external storage devices. Protects USB drives from autorun infections.
• Email Security. Quick Heal Total Security 2014 gives cloud-based email security that prevents phishing and infected emails from reaching your Inbox.
• Safe Mode Protection. This facility stops unauthorized users from changing Quick Heal security settings when the system is running on Safe Mode.
• Enhanced Self-Protection. The Self-protection feature now protects Quick Heal’s running processes and services.
• Silent Mode. Suppresses prompts across all Quick Heal antivirus modules thereby reducing system load and allowing uninterrupted PC usage.
• Stay Connected. Quick Heal Total Security 2014 users now have direct access to our Facebook and Twitter pages with just a click.
Supported OS: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage – http://www.quickheal.com
Size: 386 MB