BlueStacks is an easy to use and powerful App Player. It is designed to run Android OS and apps on Windows PCs with instant switch between Android and Windows. No reboot is required.
End consumers can now enjoy their favorite Android apps on Windows PCs. Android apps can appear either as icons on the Windows desktop, or within a full-blown Android environment.
BlueStacks application is a brand new Android emulator and also the only gaming platform designed and built for gamers.
With the new hybrid convertible form factors, BlueStacks completely eliminates the need to carry two devices. The end consumer benefits from getting both Android and Windows at the price of a single personal computer.
The seamless user experience, simultaneous use of Android and Windows apps. And multi-touch enablement are built on ground breaking virtualization technology which requires zero configuration and is transparent to the end consumer.
Once installed and launched, this application displays 10 pre-loaded applications. With a dedicated option it allow users to download new ones from the Internet. There is no separate configuration screen, but only a few options. As a result, you shouldn’t spend too much time setting up the program.
BlueStacks can run the Android apps in full-screen, with very fast loading times and with absolutely no errors. Most of the games you will able to control by mouse, just like you’d do on your typical touschscreen mobile phone.
Another feature that’s worth mentioning is the so-called BlueStacks Cloud Connect. It is a separate tool which allows users push their applications from the Android device to the PC and thus access them on the computer.
A World-Class Gaming Platform
BlueStacks has the best performance and features, when you compare it to other Android Emulators. It is built on the state of the art BlueStacks Gaming Platform which uses patented Hyper-G graphics APIs. That allows you to play at maximum resolution and refresh rates (including 144hz) – something no other Android emulator can even come close.
State-of-the-Art Engine With Adaptive Environment Sync
BlueStacks’ gaming engine automatically adjusts to your computer’s unique specifications You’ll get the best performance settings by default and you can adjust these settings at any time. As result, your games run smooth and fast. No other Android Emulator can do this.
Automate All the Things
BlueStacks adjusts the resolution and size of your games to best fit your computer automatically. This allows you to focus on playing your game instead of having to tweak all the little settings. We also remember your settings so you don’t have to adjust this every time you restart.
App Center allows you to find the newest and most popular games being played by other gamers. When you click on a game, you’ll be able to find reviews, images, summaries, and tons more information about any game. App Center also learns about your gaming habits and recommends games we think you would like.
- You can now play ブルーアーカイブ (com.YostarJP.BlueArchive) without any game crashes. They can now only be found in history books.
- Enter the fantastic world of AOD-龍神無双- (com.coc.jplh) where black screen, graphical and crash issues no longer exist!
- Make new records in Churchill Solitaire Card Game (com.productiveedge.churchill) as it won’t crash after the opening film anymore. Time to make Winston proud!
- Brace for a flawless gaming experience in 日向坂46とふしぎな図書室 (jp.co.sonymusic.game.hinatosho)!
- You can now play ラストオリジン –次世代美少女×戦略RPG- (com.pig.laojp.aos) without a crash at launch. Fight for humanity in this epic RPG!
- While playing Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade (com.lilithgame.roc.gp), you won’t see any pink patches in Ark of Osiris. Feast your eyes on a splendid gaming experience.
- 프린세스 커넥트! Re:Dive (com.kakaogames.pcr) won’t show an error message and then crash at launch for you. Time to be the princess knight in shining armor!
Changes in BlueStacks 4.270.0.1053:
- MOBA and WASD control schemes are now available for every hero in League of Legends: Wild Rift. You can select them from either the:
- Enhanced game guide
- Controls editorScheme selection popupTo access the scheme selection popup, you simply have to press the Ctrl + Shift + Q keys.
- With ultrawide resolution, you can see enemies earlier, due to an increased field of view (FOV), allowing you to quickly anticipate their attacks and giving you more control over team fights.
- This resolution also offers support for 21:9 monitors allowing League of Legends: Wild Rift to fit perfectly on those screens.
- In League of Legends: Wild Rift, you can quickly stop the movement of your hero from running into any enemy spells or attacks by either pressing ‘S’ on your keyboard or any custom key that you can assign from the Game Guide.
- This will halt your character from moving towards the selected destination and it’s much faster than clicking on any other point in the game to avoid running into enemy attacks.
- Just like in the PC version of the game, you can now use combo keys to upgrade or autocast skills in League of Legends: Wild Rift.
- Ultrawide resolution can be used in any of your favorite games. It will give you an increased field of view and make BlueStacks fit perfectly on 21:9 ultrawide monitors.
- If you face any issue with the key controls of an app while on ultrawide resolution, you can edit and make key controls using the Controls Editor.
- Call of Duty: Mobile (com.activision.callofduty.shooter) will not freeze or crash near the tank anymore in Battle Royale mode. Mission accomplished, soldiers.
- Your videos and pictures won’t get flipped or turn upside-down anymore when you capture or upload them on Instagram (com.instagram.android). Your friends will no longer have to turn their heads to enjoy your posts!
- Enjoy 60 FPS in Free Fire (com.dts.freefireth) from the moment you start playing. Sit back, relax and fire!
- You will not face any error messages anymore in DRAGON BALL LEGENDS (com.bandainamcoent.dblegends_ww). We Instant Transmissioned them to a galaxy far away!
- You will now be able to play Golf King – World Tour (com.pnixgames.golfkingwt) without any issues on BlueStacks. Now, fulfill your destiny and score that hole in one, or maybe two.
- Graphical issues will no longer occur in 검은강호2: 이터널 소울 (com.a.one.hskr). Venture into this beautiful world and defeat all of your enemies.
- The Fraudulent tool detection error which caused crash issues in ジャンプチ ヒーローズ 1100万DL突破 週刊少年ジャンプのパズルRPG (com.linecorp.LGYDS) has been eliminated.
- You will now be able to use your camera in SNOW (com.campmobile.snow) with Performance graphics engine mode. Now, show your best self to the whole world!
Changes in BlueStacks 4.260.0.1032:
- The new auto hide notifications hides the desktop notifications which appear at the bottom-right of your screen, after a few seconds. You can enable this option from the Notification tab within the Settings menu.
- The screenshots you capture within BlueStacks will now get saved as PNG media files on your computer to give you greater control over the format of the images you wish to save.
- Five additional options have been added to the current list of device profiles for your BlueStacks instance. The additional device profiles that you can now switch to are:
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5g
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5g
- Samsung Galaxy A80
- LG v30
- You can now hide or unhide games that launch in a separate window of BlueStacks from the “My games” tab.
- You can now zoom precisely on your mouse cursor in Rise of Kingdoms by using the Up and Down keys on your keyboard. To do so, simply:
- Place your cursor at the point where you want to zoom in/out.
- Then, press the Up (Zoom in) or Down (Zoom out) keys.
- You can now easily view your roster list in Marvel Strike Force by switching to portrait mode. This will allow for easier selection of characters and sharing your roster list with potential Alliance leaders.
- The Emulator Detection message which caused the crash issue in プロ野球スピリッツA (jp.konami.prospia) has been put to an end. Now, take your dream team to victory with BlueStacks.
- The crash issue within 한게임포커 클래식 (com.nhnent.pokerclassic) has been fixed. You will also no longer face the AppGuard Alert message which prevented you from playing the game. All the cards are now in your favor.
- All crash issues in Call of Duty: Mobile (KR) (com.tencent.tmgp.kr.codm) have been eliminated. We called in an air strike to take care of them.
- After giving Critical Ops: Reloaded (com.nhnent.cops) the required permissions, you will no longer face any crash issues within the game.
- The crash issue in from Fate/Grand Order (com.xiaomeng.fategrandorder) has now faded away into oblivion.
- 全民打棒球 Pro (hk.com.joybomb.bbm3) will no longer freeze or get stuck while you play the game. Now, you’re free to strike a homerun in every shot.
- Videos on Instagram (com.instagram.android) will no longer play in reverse or appear upside-down. A strict talk set all of them straight.
- The Emulator Detection message which stopped from playing MLB 9 Innings 20 (com.com2us.ninepb3d.normal.freefull.google.global.android.common) has now been resolved.
- The black screen issues in 뮤 아크엔젤 (com.webzen.mua.google) have been eliminated. Darkness shall no longer prevail.
- The crash issues within 東方LostWord (jp.goodsmile.touhoulostword_android) will no longer occur. Head on an epic adventure and defeat all your enemies!
- The Security error messages which stopped you from playing Dragon Quest Walk (com.square_enix.android_googleplay.dqwalkj) and Naruto X boruto Ninja Voltage (com.bandainamcoent.ninjavoltage_app) have been taken care of. The golden days of gaming have just begun!
- The crash and black screen issues have been put to an end in グリムエコーズ(com.square_enix.android_googleplay.grimmsechoes).
Changes in BlueStacks 22.214.171.1240:
- The Controls editor now has the MOBA D-pad. Use it to move around freely in any direction for 360-degree movement in your favorite MOBA games.
- You can now adjust the mouse sensitivity for horizontal and vertical movements easily in the Controls editor. The Aim, pan and shoot key control also lets you change the mouse sensitivity without entering the advanced settings menu.
- Zoom precisely where you want to on your game screen. Place your cursor at the point where you want to zoom in/out. Then, press and hold the CTRL key and scroll the Mousewheel.
- Now, access advanced settings for key controls in the Controls editor with the new gear icon available at the bottom of each control key.
- For some keys, the gear icon appears when you hover your cursor on them inside the game screen.
- To access the advanced settings for MOBA skill pad, first click on the gear icon. Then, select More Settings from the menu, as shown below.
- The Settings menu has been improved to make it easier for you to perform the following functions:
- Allocate CPU cores and RAM quickly under the Engine tab.
- Manage your device settings easily using the Device tab.
- Various UI improvements have been made to your BlueStacks home screen to bring you a neater and more organized appearance.
- You will now experience better accuracy while aiming your character skills in League of Legends: Wild Rift (com.riotgames.league.wildrift).
- Bug Fixes
- The apps Call of Duty: Mobile (com.activision.callofduty.shooter), Call of Duty: Mobile – Garena (com.garena.game.codm), Call of Duty: Mobile (KR) (com.tencent.tmgp.kr.codm) and Call of Duty: Mobile VN (com.vng.codmvn) will no longer crash on launch.
- While playing PUBG: Mobile lite (com.tencent.iglite), you will no longer see the error message ‘Server busy, please try again later’.
- The app 為美好的世界獻上祝福！Fantastic Days (tw.wonderplanet.fantasticdays) will no longer crash on launch.
- Fixed the issue with the app Prince Connect (tw.sonet.princessconnect) where you had to provide your location using Google maps to login.
- Fixed the issue where the app Destiny Child: Defense War (com.ta.dcdw.gl) was not visible in the Google Play Store.
Changes in BlueStacks 126.96.36.1992:
- You can now play games like Moonlight (com.kakaogames.moonlighttw) for long hours without any crashes or lag issues. The apps have been tested to run smoothly for over 21 hours of non-stop gameplay.
Changes in BlueStacks 188.8.131.526:
- The latest enhancements will give you a significantly better visual experience and stable frame rates, especially while playing games like Seven Nights II, Huang Yi Qun Xia Biography M and 美好 的 世界 獻上 祝福！Fantastic Days that utilize Adaptive Scalable Texture Compression (ASTC).
- Using a farm account in Rise of Kingdoms is easier than ever on BlueStacks. Now, we will guide you at every step with tips and tricks to give you an upper hand in gathering resources.
- While starting a group call, now you will get a popup if your BlueStacks or that particular instance is muted.
- You can now mute your mic during voice chat using the shortcut keys Ctrl+Shift+Z.
- The Call of Duty: Mobile app crash issue has now been fixed in certain scenarios. You may need to relaunch the app a few times after which you can play without any issues. In the meantime, we are working towards a permanent fix for this issue.
NOTE: If you are updating from an older version of BlueStacks, please reinstall Call of Duty: Mobile from the Play Store.
- Fixed lag issues with the app ‘Fantastic Days’ (tw.wonderplanet.fantasticdays)
- Fixed lag issues with the app ‘黃易群俠傳M’ (com.chinesegamer.hemtw)
- Fixed the black screen issue on launch with the app ‘Tsubasa’ (jp.miraire.tsubasaplus)
- Fixed the incompatible device issue while installing the apps ‘바람의나라: 연’ (com.nexon.baram) and ‘A3: 스틸얼라이브’ (com.netmarble.survival).
Changes in BlueStacks 184.108.40.2065:
- BlueStacks will no longer stop responding while using the Multi-Instance Manager.
- You will no longer face any issues while taking and saving screenshots.
- The Take screenshot button will now capture screenshots instantly without any delay.
Changes in BlueStacks 220.127.116.115:
- Play Among Us while talking with your friends with the new Voice chat feature on BlueStacks. Create a New Room or join an Already Created Room to speak with your friends and plan your strategies carefully.
- Sharing images in Rise of Kingdoms is now a piece of cake. Drag and drop images, share screenshots or use the Media manager. Share your kingdom’s secrets with your friends easily and swiftly.
- We have made massive enhancements to the in-game chat experience. On-screen controls now hide automatically, type messages without worrying about unintentional in-game keystrokes and press Enter to send messages.
- Rearrange the icons on your side toolbar to get an edge in your gameplay and easy access to the most important tools with a single click of your mouse.
- You have the option to view tap points while creating and running macros. Capture the actions of your cursor in a few easy clicks. You’ll now know what your macros are up to.
- Now, you get the power to change the mouse sensitivity for both vertical and horizontal movement. You can do it through the Controls editor, Game settings or the Game guide.
- You get to control the sound while tapping in Android on BlueStacks. This option lets you toggle the sound you get while tapping in Google Play Store, Android settings and Media Manager.
- Desktop notifications are now here to keep you updated, even while you’re not playing on BlueStacks. You can decide if you want to see them for your favorite apps.
- We have added the option for you to disable the blue highlighter if needed. The blue highlighter is seen at the top when you enter the fullscreen mode and gives you access to important tools.
- Ladies and gentlemen, behold the most powerful Side toolbar on BlueStacks yet! It comes with added functionality. Hover your cursor over any icon for tips and shortcut keys related to that icon, even if the icon is inactive.11. The scroll speed of your mouse wheel is now in your hands. Increase or decrease the speed easily to scroll vertically on your browser and inside apps at your own pace. Keep rolling, partner.
- Now, synchronize your in-game FPS to your monitor’s refresh rate with the choice to enable/disable VSync. Enabling this feature offers the following advantages:
- CPU usage for games like for Lords Mobile and Marvel Strike Force will be reduced by up to 30%, depending on your computer configuration. This will offer better performance and smoother gameplay.
- Overall RAM usage will be improved by up to15%, giving a smoother performance.
- You can now access the Install apk button directly from the side toolbar. Installing apps using .apk files is now easier and faster than ever.
- The Take screenshot button now works even on your BlueStacks home screen. This means you can capture all the action that takes place on BlueStacks, even on your home screen.
- We have improved the app installation speed through the ‘Install apk’ option.
- The new BlueStacks installation process automatically installs the Hyper-V compatible version of BlueStacks on your system, if Hyper-V is enabled on your system at the time of installation.
- Now, you can read about all the new features and upgrades right at the launch screen of BlueStacks.
- You will now receive bell notifications about new blogs on our website that are created for the games you love to play. Know all about how to play the game, tips and tricks to improve your gameplay further.
- With every upgrade of BlueStacks, you will now receive the Release Notes in your Bell Notifications. Everything you need to know about what has improved on BlueStacks will be available at the tap of a button.
- The installation process through ‘Install apk’ method has been optimized. The process is faster by up to 30%, depending on your computer’s configuration.
- Bug Fixes:
- We have optimized memory usage in Compatibility mode (under ‘Engine’ settings) for certain apps, like A3 (jp.co.liberent.mankai). You can now play for long hours in the ‘Compatibility’ mode without any trouble.
- We have fixed the ‘server is busy: simulator error’ issue on ‘PUBG Lite’ (com.tencent.iglite).
- In ‘State of Survival’ (com.kingsgroup.sos), you will no longer get the error ‘Unable to change device profile.’
- We have fixed the crash issue while playing ‘Super Macha Champion’ (com.netease.g93na) on AMD GPU.
- ‘Wynn Slots’ (com.torpedolabs.wynn.slots) app now runs smoothly on BlueStacks.
- Among Us movement controls have been enhanced for a better gameplay experience. You will now notice significantly less diagonal movement when moving in a straight line.
Changes in BlueStacks 18.104.22.1688:
- Improved sensitivity on Free Fire, easy sniping and smoothest ever gameplay make BlueStacks 4.230.10 and Free Fire the perfect match! Watch the video below to know more.
- We have fixed the issue in Rise of Kingdoms where sometimes the camera would automatically zoom in while using Edge Scroll. You will have an edge over your rivals.
- Your default FPS upon enabling Eco Mode has now been increased from 1 to 5. You can change it anytime as per your preference.
- Search on BlueStacks is faster and even more relevant. Now, you can find games easily and quickly, with the most relevant games showing on top of the list.
- BlueStacks will now close automatically when you shut down Windows without closing BlueStacks. Your wish is our command!
- Several games that were crashing upon launch, work properly now:
- Puzzles & Dragons (jp.gungho.pad)
- Valkyrie Connect (jp.co.atm.vcon.ww)
- Ensemble Stars (jp.co.happyelements.boysm)
- Helios Rising Heroes (jp.co.happyelements.helios)
- Kiara fantasia (com.aniplex.kirarafantasia)
- Dragon quest Tact (com.square_enix.android_googleplay.dqtactj)
- Seven Alchemist (jp.pochistudio.Alchemist)
- Disney Twisted Wonderland (com.aniplex.twst.jp)
- Dragon Quest X Adventurer’s Outing Tool (com.square_enix.dqxtools)
Changes in BlueStacks 22.214.171.1243:
- Now set calendar reminders for Rise of Kingdoms and State of Survival and get alerts for every upcoming event.
- The groundbreaking feature, Smart Edge Scrolling is now available for Rise of Kingdoms by default. Download the game and let the battle begin.
- To ease every gamer’s pain of managing a plethora of key controls, we have designed the most simplified and compact Game Controls menu ever. Get all you need with a single click.
- Game Controls: Enable/disable the assigned key controls at any time.
- On-screen Controls: Turn the on-screen controls ON/OFF. Don’t want those keys on your screen? No problem.
- Controls for: Choose which controls should be displayed on your screen – Keyboard or Gamepad. We love everyone equally.
- Opacity: Set the opacity of the keys on screen as per your preference.
- View/Edit game controls: View/Edit the existing control schemes. Don’t forget to save them, though.
- Open advanced editor: Use the most advanced Controls Editor to add scripts and tons of advanced features into your game plan.
- Save more power while multitasking with the all-new Eco mode. Your PC is in safe hands. We’re sure you will use these superpowers wisely.
- Enable Eco mode on one or all of the active instances. Any instance running on Eco mode will consume minimal system resources, saving you power.
- Enable/disable the sound on any instance.
- On Eco Mode, run every instance on an FPS of your choice. You can choose different FPS for different instances.
- We have made it easier for you to manage your instances in the Multi-Instance Manager:
- Now sort your instances based on ‘Name’ or ‘Engine’ using the new SORT feature!
- Before creating a new instance, read about the different Android versions and then decide which one suits your preferences.
- The most powerful Controls Editor just became better. The new Update Controls button lets you download the latest in-built controls for your favorite games. And there’s a quirky new way to access the editor.
- If you try to allocate all the CPU cores to BlueStacks, a warning message will appear to let you know that your computer needs to use some cores to operate smoothly. More power to your machine!
- The loading screen for BlueStacks will now show you tips and tricks to improve your overall experience. Sit back, do nothing and gain the power of knowledge.
- We have assigned a new shortcut key to enter/exit mouse lock – the ESC key. Isn’t that the most convenient thing ever?Bugs Squashed:
- Tales of Crestoria looks even better, now that the graphics issues are resolved.
- The crash issue has been fixed for Tales of Crestoria. The game only stops when you want it to.
- Squashed a bug which caused the mouse cursor to freeze/stutter. It seems like it was feeling a bit cold, so we lit a bonfire to warm it up.
- Final Fantasy 7 (com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFVII) has us head over heels for it but that was no excuse for it showing upside down. That has been fixed, plus it now fits neatly onto your screen.
- Screen issues with Slotomania (air.com.playtika.slotomania) have been fixed. It’s the slots that spin, not your screen!
- Fixed video recording issues in TikTok ( com.zhiliaoapp.musically). Let your creativity flow!
- Fixed graphical issues with Caesars Casino (com.playtika.caesarscasino). We want you to make a fortune without glitches!
- Fixed an issue that made it difficult to share files from within the Media Manager to social media apps such as Instagram.
- Fixed an issue with the Synchronization function in various games such as Raid: Shadow Legends and Guns of Glory. You will no longer face any app crash or freezing issues while using this function.
- We’ve made various improvements which should result in a smoother gameplay experience across a variety of applications.
Notification Mode has been slightly tweaked.
- BlueStacks will only appear on the taskbar when you receive a notification after closing BlueStacks. Please note, Notification Mode must be turned on, for this.
Changes in BlueStacks 126.96.36.1993:
- PUBG: Mobile Smart Controls are here! This will immensely improve your gameplay experience. They’re a ton of new features in these controls so we highly recommend going through the link above to know all about them.
- Playing Android 64-bit games such as Teamfight Tactics, Tera Hero and more, is now easier than ever.
- With the new Notification Mode, never miss out on any notifications for your favorite games.
- Smart Edge Scrolling for Rise of Kingdoms results in easier scrolling through the map which will benefit your Kingdom in numerous ways.
- Assign the amount of RAM and number of CPU cores easily with the refurbished Settings menu.
- We’ve added a couple of options in “Native Gamepad Support”.
- Force on – Here gamepad controls will be set as default for every game opened
- Force off – The opposite of the above, gamepad controls will be turned off for all games
- Auto – The recommended option which only turns gamepad controls on if the game provides in-built support. This helps prevent any cumbersome setting change in the middle of the game.
- Added a new option in the “Report a problem” tool. This will help us identify any issues you might be facing while running instances through Multi-Instance Manager.
- Instagram’s (com.instagram.android) camera has been fortified. It will launch without fail. It will also work flawlessly during video calls. Who even texts, anymore? Oh wait, I do.
- Fixed graphical issues on Call of Duty: Mobile (com.activision.callofduty.shooter). We wouldn’t want anything interfering with your killstreaks.
- Fixed graphical issue in Animal Crossing (com.nintendo.zaca). Our in-house dog was really happy about this. Have any suggestions for a name for her? Drop a comment below.
- We provided some better glasses for Snapspeed (com.niksoftware.snapseed). Reading images is now really easy.
- Fixed the black screen issue in 群俠來了(com.sunsun.jg2.tw.) No more staring at the void.
- Macros work flawlessly with com.djfpdjcj.sgqyzxiaoqiang.
- Fixed a graphical issue with Walking Dead No Man’s Land (com.nextgames.android.twd). We really don’t want you to run into any zombies.
Homepage – https://www.bluestacks.com
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
BlueStacks 4 will work on systems that fulfill the minimum systems requirements. However, for a superior gaming experience, Recommended System Requirements are mentioned below.
Recommended system requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score > 1000 and virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score >= 750.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Size: 526 MB