BlueStacks is an easy to use and powerful App Player. It is designed to run Android OS and apps on Windows PCs with instant switch between Android and Windows. No reboot is required.
End consumers can now enjoy their favorite Android apps on Windows PCs. Android apps can appear either as icons on the Windows desktop, or within a full-blown Android environment.
BlueStacks application is a brand new Android emulator and also the only gaming platform designed and built for gamers.
With the new hybrid convertible form factors, BlueStacks completely eliminates the need to carry two devices. The end consumer benefits from getting both Android and Windows at the price of a single personal computer.
The seamless user experience, simultaneous use of Android and Windows apps. And multi-touch enablement are built on ground breaking virtualization technology which requires zero configuration and is transparent to the end consumer.
Once installed and launched, this application displays 10 pre-loaded applications. With a dedicated option it allow users to download new ones from the Internet. There is no separate configuration screen, but only a few options. As a result, you shouldn’t spend too much time setting up the program.
BlueStacks can run the Android apps in full-screen, with very fast loading times and with absolutely no errors. Most of the games you will able to control by mouse, just like you’d do on your typical touschscreen mobile phone.
Another feature that’s worth mentioning is the so-called BlueStacks Cloud Connect. It is a separate tool which allows users push their applications from the Android device to the PC and thus access them on the computer.
A World-Class Gaming Platform
BlueStacks has the best performance and features, when you compare it to other Android Emulators. It is built on the state of the art BlueStacks Gaming Platform which uses patented Hyper-G graphics APIs. That allows you to play at maximum resolution and refresh rates (including 144hz) – something no other Android emulator can even come close.
State-of-the-Art Engine With Adaptive Environment Sync
BlueStacks’ gaming engine automatically adjusts to your computer’s unique specifications You’ll get the best performance settings by default and you can adjust these settings at any time. As result, your games run smooth and fast. No other Android Emulator can do this.
Automate All the Things
BlueStacks adjusts the resolution and size of your games to best fit your computer automatically. This allows you to focus on playing your game instead of having to tweak all the little settings. We also remember your settings so you don’t have to adjust this every time you restart.
App Center allows you to find the newest and most popular games being played by other gamers. When you click on a game, you’ll be able to find reviews, images, summaries, and tons more information about any game. App Center also learns about your gaming habits and recommends games we think you would like.
- Among Us movement controls have been enhanced for a better gameplay experience. You will now notice significantly less diagonal movement when moving in a straight line.
Changes in BlueStacks 184.108.40.2068:
- Improved sensitivity on Free Fire, easy sniping and smoothest ever gameplay make BlueStacks 4.230.10 and Free Fire the perfect match! Watch the video below to know more.
- We have fixed the issue in Rise of Kingdoms where sometimes the camera would automatically zoom in while using Edge Scroll. You will have an edge over your rivals.
- Your default FPS upon enabling Eco Mode has now been increased from 1 to 5. You can change it anytime as per your preference.
- Search on BlueStacks is faster and even more relevant. Now, you can find games easily and quickly, with the most relevant games showing on top of the list.
- BlueStacks will now close automatically when you shut down Windows without closing BlueStacks. Your wish is our command!
- Several games that were crashing upon launch, work properly now:
- Puzzles & Dragons (jp.gungho.pad)
- Valkyrie Connect (jp.co.atm.vcon.ww)
- Ensemble Stars (jp.co.happyelements.boysm)
- Helios Rising Heroes (jp.co.happyelements.helios)
- Kiara fantasia (com.aniplex.kirarafantasia)
- Dragon quest Tact (com.square_enix.android_googleplay.dqtactj)
- Seven Alchemist (jp.pochistudio.Alchemist)
- Disney Twisted Wonderland (com.aniplex.twst.jp)
- Dragon Quest X Adventurer’s Outing Tool (com.square_enix.dqxtools)
Changes in BlueStacks 220.127.116.113:
- Now set calendar reminders for Rise of Kingdoms and State of Survival and get alerts for every upcoming event.
- The groundbreaking feature, Smart Edge Scrolling is now available for Rise of Kingdoms by default. Download the game and let the battle begin.
- To ease every gamer’s pain of managing a plethora of key controls, we have designed the most simplified and compact Game Controls menu ever. Get all you need with a single click.
- Game Controls: Enable/disable the assigned key controls at any time.
- On-screen Controls: Turn the on-screen controls ON/OFF. Don’t want those keys on your screen? No problem.
- Controls for: Choose which controls should be displayed on your screen – Keyboard or Gamepad. We love everyone equally.
- Opacity: Set the opacity of the keys on screen as per your preference.
- View/Edit game controls: View/Edit the existing control schemes. Don’t forget to save them, though.
- Open advanced editor: Use the most advanced Controls Editor to add scripts and tons of advanced features into your game plan.
- Save more power while multitasking with the all-new Eco mode. Your PC is in safe hands. We’re sure you will use these superpowers wisely.
- Enable Eco mode on one or all of the active instances. Any instance running on Eco mode will consume minimal system resources, saving you power.
- Enable/disable the sound on any instance.
- On Eco Mode, run every instance on an FPS of your choice. You can choose different FPS for different instances.
- We have made it easier for you to manage your instances in the Multi-Instance Manager:
- Now sort your instances based on ‘Name’ or ‘Engine’ using the new SORT feature!
- Before creating a new instance, read about the different Android versions and then decide which one suits your preferences.
- The most powerful Controls Editor just became better. The new Update Controls button lets you download the latest in-built controls for your favorite games. And there’s a quirky new way to access the editor.
- If you try to allocate all the CPU cores to BlueStacks, a warning message will appear to let you know that your computer needs to use some cores to operate smoothly. More power to your machine!
- The loading screen for BlueStacks will now show you tips and tricks to improve your overall experience. Sit back, do nothing and gain the power of knowledge.
- We have assigned a new shortcut key to enter/exit mouse lock – the ESC key. Isn’t that the most convenient thing ever?Bugs Squashed:
- Tales of Crestoria looks even better, now that the graphics issues are resolved.
- The crash issue has been fixed for Tales of Crestoria. The game only stops when you want it to.
- Squashed a bug which caused the mouse cursor to freeze/stutter. It seems like it was feeling a bit cold, so we lit a bonfire to warm it up.
- Final Fantasy 7 (com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFVII) has us head over heels for it but that was no excuse for it showing upside down. That has been fixed, plus it now fits neatly onto your screen.
- Screen issues with Slotomania (air.com.playtika.slotomania) have been fixed. It’s the slots that spin, not your screen!
- Fixed video recording issues in TikTok ( com.zhiliaoapp.musically). Let your creativity flow!
- Fixed graphical issues with Caesars Casino (com.playtika.caesarscasino). We want you to make a fortune without glitches!
- Fixed an issue that made it difficult to share files from within the Media Manager to social media apps such as Instagram.
- Fixed an issue with the Synchronization function in various games such as Raid: Shadow Legends and Guns of Glory. You will no longer face any app crash or freezing issues while using this function.
- We’ve made various improvements which should result in a smoother gameplay experience across a variety of applications.
Notification Mode has been slightly tweaked.
- BlueStacks will only appear on the taskbar when you receive a notification after closing BlueStacks. Please note, Notification Mode must be turned on, for this.
Changes in BlueStacks 18.104.22.1683:
- PUBG: Mobile Smart Controls are here! This will immensely improve your gameplay experience. They’re a ton of new features in these controls so we highly recommend going through the link above to know all about them.
- Playing Android 64-bit games such as Teamfight Tactics, Tera Hero and more, is now easier than ever.
- With the new Notification Mode, never miss out on any notifications for your favorite games.
- Smart Edge Scrolling for Rise of Kingdoms results in easier scrolling through the map which will benefit your Kingdom in numerous ways.
- Assign the amount of RAM and number of CPU cores easily with the refurbished Settings menu.
- We’ve added a couple of options in “Native Gamepad Support”.
- Force on – Here gamepad controls will be set as default for every game opened
- Force off – The opposite of the above, gamepad controls will be turned off for all games
- Auto – The recommended option which only turns gamepad controls on if the game provides in-built support. This helps prevent any cumbersome setting change in the middle of the game.
- Added a new option in the “Report a problem” tool. This will help us identify any issues you might be facing while running instances through Multi-Instance Manager.
- Instagram’s (com.instagram.android) camera has been fortified. It will launch without fail. It will also work flawlessly during video calls. Who even texts, anymore? Oh wait, I do.
- Fixed graphical issues on Call of Duty: Mobile (com.activision.callofduty.shooter). We wouldn’t want anything interfering with your killstreaks.
- Fixed graphical issue in Animal Crossing (com.nintendo.zaca). Our in-house dog was really happy about this. Have any suggestions for a name for her? Drop a comment below.
- We provided some better glasses for Snapspeed (com.niksoftware.snapseed). Reading images is now really easy.
- Fixed the black screen issue in 群俠來了(com.sunsun.jg2.tw.) No more staring at the void.
- Macros work flawlessly with com.djfpdjcj.sgqyzxiaoqiang.
- Fixed a graphical issue with Walking Dead No Man’s Land (com.nextgames.android.twd). We really don’t want you to run into any zombies.
- Updated the Game Guide icon for better accessibility. It’s now shinier than ever.
- The all-new Game Center is now available for your exploration. We’ve carefully crafted out a selection of games based on different genres, to help you expanded your gaming library. Read all about the Game Center here.
- Various UI changes and performance improvements. Internal engines have been set to maximum thrust.
Changes in BlueStacks 22.214.171.12401:
- Responsive Smart controls for Brawl Stars
- Multi-Instance Manager now supports Android 64-bit
- Game settings for Free Fire, PUBG: Mobile, CoD: Mobile and 7DS: GC.
- Select multiple units in Armor Age
- UI changes have been deployed.
- Smart edge gestures are here.
- On-screen key controls have been tweaked
- Mouse cursor options.
- Invisibility mode has been turned on for Megido 72 (com.dena.a12021245) and Age of Z (com.camelgames.aoz). No more emulator detection error messages.
- Animal Crossing (com.nintendo.zaca) and Fire Emblem Heroes (com.nintendo.zaba) will no longer crash. Their internal mechanisms have been fortified for this.
- Expect butter-smooth installation for Combat Puzzle (com.smallgiantgames.combat).
- Fixed a bug where Rise of Kingdoms (com.lilithgame.roc.gp) would launch with low in-game settings. Play at the highest graphical settings on every launch now.
Changes in BlueStacks 126.96.36.19902:
- We have reduced the minuscule time delay while switching control schemes. Every second counts in the 21st century.
- Users with high-end machines will now notice less CPU usage. Winter has arrived, for your CPU.
- Gamepad performance has been enhanced. Your controller has been put on a healthy diet.
- Resolved app crash issue that some users on AMD machines were facing.
- IDOLM @ STER Shiny Colour (com.bandainamcoent.shinycolors) has been optimized on BlueStacks
- A graphical issue with SEGA Heroes (com.sega.puzzlerpg) has been fixed. Expect flawless eye candy.
- Black/White screen issue has been fixed for Chaos Fighters3 – Kungfu fighting (com.motu.ldt3.twft). Yin has met Yang.
- A graphical issue with NBA Live (com.ea.gp.nbamobile) has been fixed.
- A graphical issue with Phantom: Tang Dynasty (com.yoozoogames.ptd )has been fixed.
- We have tweaked the launch engine in BlueStacks for various applications such as AFK Arena. This will result in faster launches for your favorite apps.
- You will now see the keys for all controls with a sharper clarity in-game. Prepare to be dazzled.
- Multi-gamepad support is now active. You can now plug in multiple gamepads and dive into your favorite game without having to set up any controls.
- We’ve implemented a few UI changes throughout BlueStacks. Be careful not to fall in love with this fresh look.
- Graphical modes have been tweaked to deliver maximum graphical quality. All engines are set to maximum thrust.
- You can now edit game controls directly from the guidance window. Besides this, you will notice a plethora of other improvements. Follow this link to know more.
- Various other improvements have been made internally. Getting our summer bod ready.
Changes in BlueStacks 4.160:
- Smart controls were convenient. Now they’re super convenient. Less clutter in Garena Free Fire, more adaptability in Call of Duty: Mobile.
- It’s what inside that matters. You will now be able to see which GPU is being used by BlueStacks.
- You can now opt to use native gamepad controls for certain games. Slay with a flick of your thumb.
- Gravity field has now been applied to the mouse cursor. It will stay locked in while playing BlueStacks in fullscreen.
- Various improvements have been made for Call of Duty: Mobile under the hood. Time to send in those killstreaks.
- BlueStacks failing to start for some users has been fixed. Why stop greatness?
Changes in BlueStacks 4.150:
- Discover, share and download macros.
- Create your Avatar.
- Bug Fixes
- Unlimited eye candy for users of “Black Desert Mobile” as all graphical issues have now been resolved.
- Boot failure bug has been removed. We used a lot of bug spray.
- Users of “Another Eden” application will no more see the “No longer supported” error message. We support you.
- “Ace Fishing: Wild Catch” will no longer crash. A parachute has been attached for you.
- Fix for crash issue in “com.danmemo” application.
- “Last Kings” will no longer display a black screen. You have been saved from the void.
- “MilkChoco”‘s supply of milk will be uninterrupted from now on. No more crashes.
- Fix for black screen upon opening camera in Instagram. Take all the selfies you want.
- Fix for crash issue in “Megido72”.
Changes in BlueStacks 188.8.131.528:
- Bug fixes and Performance improvements.
- Squashed a bug which prevented some users on Windows 7 to boot successfully.
Changes in BlueStacks 184.108.40.2066:
- Optimized BlueStacks performance and operational stability.
Changes in BlueStacks 220.127.116.112:
- Now support Call of Duty: Mobile
Changes in BlueStacks 18.104.22.1683:
- Now supports high graphic settings in Call of Duty: Mobile.
Changes in BlueStacks 4.130:
- Create shortcut keys for common actions
- Play RPG’s using multiple instances and synchronize clicks over all of them
- Update BlueStacks to the latest version
- Benefit from game compatibility improvements, bug fixes, and performance optimizations
Homepage – https://www.bluestacks.com
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
BlueStacks 4 will work on systems that fulfill the minimum systems requirements. However, for a superior gaming experience, Recommended System Requirements are mentioned below.
Recommended system requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score > 1000 and virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score >= 750.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Size: 538 MB