BlueStacks is an easy to use and powerful App Player. It is designed to run Android OS and apps on Windows PCs with instant switch between Android and Windows. No reboot is required.
End consumers can now enjoy their favorite Android apps on Windows PCs. Android apps can appear either as icons on the Windows desktop, or within a full-blown Android environment.
BlueStacks application is a brand new Android emulator and also the only gaming platform designed and built for gamers.
With the new hybrid convertible form factors, BlueStacks completely eliminates the need to carry two devices. The end consumer benefits from getting both Android and Windows at the price of a single personal computer.
The seamless user experience, simultaneous use of Android and Windows apps. And multi-touch enablement are built on ground breaking virtualization technology which requires zero configuration and is transparent to the end consumer.
Once installed and launched, this application displays 10 pre-loaded applications. With a dedicated option it allow users to download new ones from the Internet. There is no separate configuration screen, but only a few options. As a result, you shouldn’t spend too much time setting up the program.
BlueStacks can run the Android apps in full-screen, with very fast loading times and with absolutely no errors. Most of the games you will able to control by mouse, just like you’d do on your typical touschscreen mobile phone.
Another feature that’s worth mentioning is the so-called BlueStacks Cloud Connect. It is a separate tool which allows users push their applications from the Android device to the PC and thus access them on the computer.
A World-Class Gaming Platform
BlueStacks has the best performance and features, when you compare it to other Android Emulators. It is built on the state of the art BlueStacks Gaming Platform which uses patented Hyper-G graphics APIs. That allows you to play at maximum resolution and refresh rates (including 144hz) – something no other Android emulator can even come close.
State-of-the-Art Engine With Adaptive Environment Sync
BlueStacks’ gaming engine automatically adjusts to your computer’s unique specifications You’ll get the best performance settings by default and you can adjust these settings at any time. As result, your games run smooth and fast. No other Android Emulator can do this.
Automate All the Things
BlueStacks adjusts the resolution and size of your games to best fit your computer automatically. This allows you to focus on playing your game instead of having to tweak all the little settings. We also remember your settings so you don’t have to adjust this every time you restart.
App Center allows you to find the newest and most popular games being played by other gamers. When you click on a game, you’ll be able to find reviews, images, summaries, and tons more information about any game. App Center also learns about your gaming habits and recommends games we think you would like.
- We have reduced the minuscule time delay while switching control schemes. Every second counts in the 21st century.
- Users with high-end machines will now notice less CPU usage. Winter has arrived, for your CPU.
- Gamepad performance has been enhanced. Your controller has been put on a healthy diet.
- Resolved app crash issue that some users on AMD machines were facing.
- IDOLM @ STER Shiny Colour (com.bandainamcoent.shinycolors) has been optimized on BlueStacks
- A graphical issue with SEGA Heroes (com.sega.puzzlerpg) has been fixed. Expect flawless eye candy.
- Black/White screen issue has been fixed for Chaos Fighters3 – Kungfu fighting (com.motu.ldt3.twft). Yin has met Yang.
- A graphical issue with NBA Live (com.ea.gp.nbamobile) has been fixed.
- A graphical issue with Phantom: Tang Dynasty (com.yoozoogames.ptd )has been fixed.
- We have tweaked the launch engine in BlueStacks for various applications such as AFK Arena. This will result in faster launches for your favorite apps.
- You will now see the keys for all controls with a sharper clarity in-game. Prepare to be dazzled.
- Multi-gamepad support is now active. You can now plug in multiple gamepads and dive into your favorite game without having to set up any controls.
- We’ve implemented a few UI changes throughout BlueStacks. Be careful not to fall in love with this fresh look.
- Graphical modes have been tweaked to deliver maximum graphical quality. All engines are set to maximum thrust.
- You can now edit game controls directly from the guidance window. Besides this, you will notice a plethora of other improvements. Follow this link to know more.
- Various other improvements have been made internally. Getting our summer bod ready.
Changes in BlueStacks 4.160:
- Smart controls were convenient. Now they’re super convenient. Less clutter in Garena Free Fire, more adaptability in Call of Duty: Mobile.
- It’s what inside that matters. You will now be able to see which GPU is being used by BlueStacks.
- You can now opt to use native gamepad controls for certain games. Slay with a flick of your thumb.
- Gravity field has now been applied to the mouse cursor. It will stay locked in while playing BlueStacks in fullscreen.
- Various improvements have been made for Call of Duty: Mobile under the hood. Time to send in those killstreaks.
- BlueStacks failing to start for some users has been fixed. Why stop greatness?
Changes in BlueStacks 4.150:
- Discover, share and download macros.
- Create your Avatar.
- Bug Fixes
- Unlimited eye candy for users of “Black Desert Mobile” as all graphical issues have now been resolved.
- Boot failure bug has been removed. We used a lot of bug spray.
- Users of “Another Eden” application will no more see the “No longer supported” error message. We support you.
- “Ace Fishing: Wild Catch” will no longer crash. A parachute has been attached for you.
- Fix for crash issue in “com.danmemo” application.
- “Last Kings” will no longer display a black screen. You have been saved from the void.
- “MilkChoco”‘s supply of milk will be uninterrupted from now on. No more crashes.
- Fix for black screen upon opening camera in Instagram. Take all the selfies you want.
- Fix for crash issue in “Megido72”.
Changes in BlueStacks 220.127.116.118:
- Bug fixes and Performance improvements.
- Squashed a bug which prevented some users on Windows 7 to boot successfully.
Changes in BlueStacks 18.104.22.1686:
- Optimized BlueStacks performance and operational stability.
Changes in BlueStacks 22.214.171.1242:
- Now support Call of Duty: Mobile
Changes in BlueStacks 126.96.36.1993:
- Now supports high graphic settings in Call of Duty: Mobile.
Changes in BlueStacks 4.130:
- Create shortcut keys for common actions
- Play RPG’s using multiple instances and synchronize clicks over all of them
- Update BlueStacks to the latest version
- Benefit from game compatibility improvements, bug fixes, and performance optimizations
Homepage – https://www.bluestacks.com
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
BlueStacks 4 will work on systems that fulfill the minimum systems requirements. However, for a superior gaming experience, Recommended System Requirements are mentioned below.
Recommended system requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score > 1000 and virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score >= 750.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Size: 509 MB