Reg Organizer application designed to edit, clean and maintain registry, fix errors in the system, and improve computer performance. The deep registry search feature lets you find all registry keys related to a specific application.
The program helps you to preview and edit registry files (.reg) and view their content directly from Windows Explorer. It includes Registry cleaner, which will safely compact, repair and optimize the Registry.
With Reg Organizer you can thoroughly search the Registry to find all the keys related to a certain application. The registry tool does this job quicker and better than other similar programs.
Other Reg Organizer features include the ability to find and replace the Registry entries, automatic Registry cleanup, Disk Cleanup tool. Moreover it ensures access to many undocumented Windows features.
With Reg Organizer you can customize the ‘Open with…’ context menu, delete items from the ‘Add/Remove Programs’ dialog. Also you will able to specify the programs to run at Windows startup, analyze the shared dynamic link libraries (DLL) and more. Another set of features will be useful to administrators, as well as ordinary users.
Plug-in expandability gives unlimited possibilities of third party enhancements. There is also a built-in application uninstaller. That allows you to uninstall redundant applications from the system completely.
Reg Organizer main features:
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry. Also for manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
- The registry cleaner can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs.
- Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry. Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
- Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer.
- Functional registry file editor allows you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
- Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started with Windows. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
- Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
- Built-in software uninstaller, based on the Full Uninstall technology. Moreover, it displays changes made by the application to each of the system components.
- Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive. Also it can search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
Changes in Reg Organizer 8.30 (2019-08-06):
- Checking for the installed programs updates. Straightforward one-click updating of them.
- A new private data cleanup part named Files Downloads Links is added. In some cases, for the files downloaded from the Internet also the download link is being stored in the file system. When cleaning up this part, these download links are removed, but the files themselves remain on the disk.
- A new registry tweak: “Create regular registry backups. Disabled by default for space saving starting from Windows 10 build 1803”. Enabling this option will return the regular registry backups creation by the system. Backups will be stored in the folder: C:\Windows\System32\config\RegBack. For more information visit: support.microsoft.com.
- Startup Applications tool: A button to delete a startup application has been renamed to Remove and Disable to emphasize that not only removal will be done, but also adding this application to the startup will be prevented in the future.
- Because of the addition of the installed applications updates function the Uninstaller tool has been renamed to Applications.
- General increasing usability.
Homepage – https://www.chemtable.com/organizer.htm
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.