Reg Organizer is a feature-rich application designed to edit, clean and maintain registry, fix errors in the system, and improve computer performance. The deep registry search feature lets you find all registry keys related to a specific application.
The program helps you to preview and edit registry files (.reg) and view their content directly from Windows Explorer. It includes Registry cleaner, which will safely compact, repair and optimize the Registry.
With Reg Organizer you can thoroughly search the Registry to find all the keys related to a certain application. Reg Organizer does this job quicker and better than other similar programs.
Other Reg Organizer features include the ability to find and replace the Registry entries, automatic Registry cleanup, Disk Cleanup tool. Moreover it ensures access to many undocumented Windows features.
With Reg Organizer you can customize the ‘Open with…’ context menu, delete items from the ‘Add/Remove Programs’ dialog. Also you will able to specify the programs to run at Windows startup, analyze the shared dynamic link libraries (DLL) and more… Another set of features will be useful to administrators, as well as ordinary users.
Plug-in expandability gives unlimited possibilities of third party enhancements. There is also a built-in application uninstaller. That allows you to uninstall redundant applications from the system completely.
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry. Also for manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
- The registry cleaner can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs.
- Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn’t be identified by other similar programs.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry. Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
- Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer.
- Functional registry file editor allows you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
- Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started with Windows. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
- Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
- Built-in software uninstaller, based on the Full Uninstall technology. Moreover, it displays changes made by the application to each of the system components.
- Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive. Also it can search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Changes in Reg Organizer 8.20 (2018-09-21):
- A new system cleanup location: Windows Upgrade Logs.
- Notifications about adding applications to the startup including their cloud antivirus analysis. Disabled by default. To enable, open the Startup Applications tool and turn on the corresponding option.
- The ability to completely exclude from the scanning any of the predefined cleanup locations (they are located on the left side of the window) in the Private Data Cleanup tool. To do this use the new context menu command added to the predefined cleanup locations list.
- Improved the deleted applications traces lookup algorithm.
- The program’s look has been enhanced if using the Classic theme under Windows XP-7.
- Some modifications to the new startup applications notifications function.
- Chinese language is now suppported in the interface. (In total the program is now available in 15 languages.)
- Bugs fixed:
- Sometimes if making the rescan right after the System Cleanup function was in operation, a small number of unnecessary files were found again.
- The Back button in the Startup Applications tool does not work.
- Applications Uninstaller: The Settings and Commands button was not displayed.
- When cleaning the Recycle Bin, an overestimated size of the freed space could be shown due to the incorrect calculation of the NTFS reparse point items sizes.
- A message “System Error. Code 1400: Invalid window handle” could occasionally occur.
- If Classic Registry Cleanup is enabled, the corresponding button did not dissapear from the tool selection panel when collapsing its section.
Homepage – https://www.chemtable.com/organizer.htm
Size: 15.0 MB