NTLite is the cutting edge Windows configuration and ultimate customization tool. You can modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed.
NTLite allows you to remove Windows components that you do not wish or need to have installed.
Also you can configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process and have it all set for the next time. Easily integrate application installers, scripts, registry tweaks or raw commands. Provide a silent switch and automatically run application installer post-setup.
All the important warnings, pending changes and operations are presented in a single page for quick review before applying those changes. NTLite can gather host machine hardware list and use it in all of its features.
Built with a particular attention on ease of use so that you can focus on more important things around customization choices. Dynamic menus, easy image mount overview, single-file settings, and many more details which help you be more productive.
Live install modifications
Featuring a live edit mode, a unique feature allowing you to modify already deployed Windows without re-installation. Simply run NTLite on it, modify like you would an image and reboot if necessary; instant results.
Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot.
Hardware target checklist is a particularly helpful feature. It allows you to see in advance for any missing drivers on the resulting deployment before applying changes. This enables you to target another machine when preparing an image, while trying to reach minimum deployment size.
Driver, Update and Language pack Integration
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting. It enables you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
Easily change various Windows settings on your live installation or an image. Pre-configure Windows Features.
Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup. Multiple-choice options are presented with valid entries, no typing necessary. There is an option to fill all the entries with the current Host machine data, allowing for fast setup.
Changes in NTLite 1.8.0 Build 7240:
- Settings: Cortana tray button
- Settings-20H1: ‘Automatically save my restartable apps when I sign out and restart them after I sign’
- Post-setup: setupcomplete.cmd save location kept inside an image if already existed
- Settings: ‘Allow Telemetry – Locked’ policy suboptions inside the existing setting
- Settings: Renamed ‘Reopen my apps after an update or restart’ to ‘Use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device’
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Polish (KrzysioZ) and Chinese Simplified (Gskening)
- Registry: Integration of REG file with reg key deletion ‘-[REGKEY]’ permission error
- Components: Internet Explorer removal XML open with leftover “IE ActiveX Interface Marshaling Library”
- Components: Notification Center was disabled with Action Center instead of Push Notifications removal
- Source: Exporting/Converting ESD into a new location, without overwriting the source, would error out
- Source: ESD exporting would duplicate the full edition name in its description
- Updates-Win7: KB2532531/2552343 integration order fix
- UI-Translation: File-Settings-Proxy translation support
- UI-Translation: Chinese installer custom checkbox names
Changes in NTLite 1.8.0 Build 7230:
- Settings: ‘Use check boxes to select items’ Explorer option
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Portugues-Brasil (Igor)
- Settings: ‘Use only latest CLR’ was breaking SQL Express 2014 setup if set on image, due to explicit .NET 3.5 dependency
- Updates: Crash after processing language packs over multiple images
Changes in NTLite 1.8.0 Build 7217:
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Polish (KrzysioZ), Italian (gabritb01), Turkish (SALiH DRD)
- UI: Was crashing in certain situations after processing
Changes in NTLite 1.8.0 Build 7215:
- Source: Win10 20H1 build 19008 support
- Components: ‘ntlite.exe /forcelistcomponents’ switch for listing undetected components
- Useful for repeating removals of partially removed or reinstalled components
- Components: ‘Event Viewer’ split 32-bit component
- Updates: ‘Display Enhancement Service’ moved under CDPSvc, needed for ‘Night Light’
- UI-Translation: Thanks for French
- Settings: ‘Tamper Protection’ and ‘Reserved storage’ options were listed only on 1903, now for newer builds as well
- Components: Win10 1909 Cortana added to ‘Shell Search’ compatibility, disable instead until the Search/Cortana split in 20H1
- Components: ‘Group Policy’ removal leftovers in 1903
Changes in NTLite 1.8.0 Build 7182:
- Source: 1903 to 1909 build (18362->18363) image version reading
- Components: Disabling Compatibility options would not refresh the UI (regression in last update)
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Polish (KrzysioZ), Turkish (SALiH DRD)
Changes in NTLite 1.8.0 Build 7180:
- Components: Internet Explorer removal, even with IE Frame kept, WWW shortcut could not be created
- Components: ForceShowComponents settings flag could crash UI after processing
- UI-Translation: Thanks for French (tistou77), Polish (KrzysioZ)
Homepage – https://www.ntlite.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Especially relevant, it does not require .NET Framework or any other addition to run under supported operating systems.
Size: 10.5 MB