NTLite is the cutting edge Windows configuration and ultimate customization tool. You can modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed.
NTLite allows you to remove Windows components that you do not wish or need to have installed.
Also you can configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process and have it all set for the next time. Easily integrate application installers, scripts, registry tweaks or raw commands. Provide a silent switch and automatically run application installer post-setup.
All the important warnings, pending changes and operations are presented in a single page for quick review before applying those changes. NTLite can gather host machine hardware list and use it in all of its features.
Built with a particular attention on ease of use so that you can focus on more important things around customization choices. Dynamic menus, easy image mount overview, single-file settings, and many more details which help you be more productive.
Live install modifications
Featuring a live edit mode, a unique feature allowing you to modify already deployed Windows without re-installation. Simply run NTLite on it, modify like you would an image and reboot if necessary; instant results.
Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot.
Hardware target checklist is a particularly helpful feature. It allows you to see in advance for any missing drivers on the resulting deployment before applying changes. This enables you to target another machine when preparing an image, while trying to reach minimum deployment size.
Driver, Update and Language pack Integration
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting. It enables you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
Easily change various Windows settings on your live installation or an image. Pre-configure Windows Features.
Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup. Multiple-choice options are presented with valid entries, no typing necessary. There is an option to fill all the entries with the current Host machine data, allowing for fast setup.
Changes in NTLite 2.3.5 Build 8714:
- Source: Windows 11 22H2 build 22616 support
- Updates: Parallel integration to multiple editions improved and supports Server 2022
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Chinese Traditional (Matt), German (Cartman586)
- Components: DeliveryOptimization removal was hiding WU page in Win11
- Components: On-screen keyboard (Accessibility) removal could break CU install
- Updates: Downloader detection of existing updates that did not finish installing, for a possible retry
- Features: Some configurable features were not detected in Server editions, e.g. Windows Server Backup and Bitlocker
Changes in NTLite 2.3.4 Build 8675:
- Fix – Components: Apps removal leftovers regression from the previous update
- Upgrade – UI-Translation: Thanks for Swedish (1FF) and Polish (KrzysioZ)
Changes in NTLite 2.3.4 Build 8674:
- Updates: MSIX/APPX (and bundle) integration support
- Settings: ‘Multicast name resolution (MDNS)’
- Settings: ‘Smart App Control (SAC)’ for Win11 Dev build 22567+
- Settings: ‘Enforce DCOM hardening changes’
- Components: ‘Hardware Requirements Check library’
- Components: ‘Shell App Runtime’
- UI-Translation: Thanks for German (Cartman586), Romanian (Coman), Ukrainian (Ihor), Swedish (1FF)
- Components: AppGuard/Containers compatiblity now protects Sandbox as well
- Settings: TPM disabling now also disables hardware requirement banner on pre-Dev Win11
- Source: Win11 can have Win10 description by default, now such description is hidden if otherwise identical to the image name
- UI: Enabled Cancel during Apply exporting an image
Changes in NTLite 2.3.4 Build 8658:
- Components: ‘YubiKey’ compatibility option
- Settings: ‘Enable Local User support’ listed for Win11 Home as well
- Components: ‘Setting Sync’ component detection on Win11
- Components: ‘Biometric Service’ split from ‘Biometric’ (needed for Settings Sign-in options delay), and both moved under their dependencies
- Components: ‘Cloud Files’ split from ‘Setting Sync’, needed for iCloud
- Components: ‘Runtime Broker’ added to ‘OOBE’ compatibility, needed for Windows Setup
- Components: ‘Xbox App’ renamed to ‘Xbox Core’ and moved to Media, contains support for all things Xbox
- Components: ‘GamingApp’ renamed to ‘Xbox App’
- Components: ‘Phone Service’ was breaking Roblox App, Lively Wallpaper
- Components: ‘Ease of Access’ removal would break Lock-screen On-Screen keyboard shortcut
- Settings: Telemetry Policy values would not be reflected on reloading the target (actual settings were applied)
Changes in NTLite 2.3.4 Build 8643:
- UI-Translation: Japanese (by Cabocha)
- UI-Translation: Swedish (by 1FF)
- Components: ‘Device Association Broker’ removes more
- ISO: Processing a certain combination of sequenced editions could get stuck on Create ISO
Homepage – https://www.ntlite.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Especially relevant, it does not require .NET Framework or any other addition to run under supported operating systems.
Size: 18.7 MB