NTLite is the cutting edge Windows configuration and ultimate customization tool. You can modify your existing Windows install or an image yet to be deployed.
NTLite allows you to remove Windows components that you do not wish or need to have installed.
Also you can configure and integrate, speed up the Windows deployment process and have it all set for the next time. Easily integrate application installers, scripts, registry tweaks or raw commands. Provide a silent switch and automatically run application installer post-setup.
All the important warnings, pending changes and operations are presented in a single page for quick review before applying those changes. NTLite can gather host machine hardware list and use it in all of its features.
Built with a particular attention on ease of use so that you can focus on more important things around customization choices. Dynamic menus, easy image mount overview, single-file settings, and many more details which help you be more productive.
Live install modifications
Featuring a live edit mode, a unique feature allowing you to modify already deployed Windows without re-installation. Simply run NTLite on it, modify like you would an image and reboot if necessary; instant results.
Reduce Windows footprint on your RAM and storage drive memory. Remove components of your choice, guarded by compatibility safety mechanisms, which speed up finding that sweet spot.
Hardware target checklist is a particularly helpful feature. It allows you to see in advance for any missing drivers on the resulting deployment before applying changes. This enables you to target another machine when preparing an image, while trying to reach minimum deployment size.
Driver, Update and Language pack Integration
Easily integrate a single or multiple drivers, update or language packages. Package integration features smart sorting. It enables you to seamlessly add packages for integration and the tool will apply them in the appropriate order, keeping hotfix compatibility in check.
Easily change various Windows settings on your live installation or an image. Pre-configure Windows Features.
Windows Unattended feature support, providing many commonly used options on a single page for easy setup. Multiple-choice options are presented with valid entries, no typing necessary. There is an option to fill all the entries with the current Host machine data, allowing for fast setup.
Changes in NTLite 2.3.0 Build 8396:
- Unattended: Computer Name %SERIAL% variable, dynamically insert machine’s serial number during install
- Settings: Win11 Setup requirement – Storage and RAM bypass option
- Settings: Win11 Start – ‘Show most used apps’ option
- Components: Win11 language removal detections for ‘Basque’, ‘Catalan’, ‘Galician’, ‘Indonesian’, ‘Vietnamese’
- Components: Win11 removing more for ‘Microsoft Account’, ‘System Guard’, ‘VBS’, ‘Edge Chromium’, ‘Telemetry’, ‘Speech’, ‘Diagnostics’, ‘OCR’
- Settings: Win11 TPM requirement disabling option improved
- Settings ‘Windows’ section merged with ‘System’ for clarity
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Chinese Simplified (Gskening) and German (Cartman586)
- Source: Detected file in use error while saving, if processing Install + Boot + WinRE images in the same session
- Components: Win11 ‘DevicesFlow’ removal would cause Settings – Devices closing
- Components: Win11 ‘Wired Autoconfig’ removal would cause Settings – Network connections closing
- Components: Win11 ‘Zip Folders’ removal was reverting Explorer toolbar to an old ribbon style
Changes in NTLite 2.3.0 Build 8375:
- Source: Windows 11 Dev Preview build 22471 Preview preliminary support
- Source: Windows Server Next build 22463 Preview preliminary support
- Settings: Win11 ‘Taskbar – Chat’ and ‘Widgets’ options
- Settings: Win11 ‘Virtualization-based security (VBS)’ disable option (works only without the UEFI lock for now)
- Components: ‘Kerberos’ (64-bit), needed for Win11 WiFi tray popup, listing and keeping a component protects it
- Components: Win11 automatic WiFi and Ethernet driver package cleanup
- Components: Win11 ‘Connected Devices Platform User Service’ needed for tray popups, warning on Apply and added to OOBE compatibility
- Components: ‘Isolated user mode (IUM)’ renamed and upgraded to ‘Virtualization-based security (VBS)’
- Components: ‘Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00.UWPDesktop’ renamed to ‘C++ Runtime framework package for Desktop Bridge’
- Components: ‘Windows Remote Management’ removal disables ‘Event Collector’ service, clear dependency for that part of Event Viewer
- Source: WIM Export – Append support to the same image file, useful to duplicate editions
- UI: Status bar completed message contains Windows resulting Windows version for better overview
- UI-Translation: Thanks for German (Cartman586), French (tistou77), Polish (KrzysioZ)
- Components: Win11 ‘Insider Hub’ removal was hiding Windows Update settings page
- Components: Win11 ‘IPsec Policy Agent’ removal had leftovers
- Components: Win11 ‘Snip & Sketch’ now includes the Snipping tool component
- Components: Win11 open .TXT service error
- Components: LCU folder removal leftovers
- Components: ‘Edge Update’ removal was removing DoNotUpdateToEdgeWithChromium reg tweak
- Unattended: Disk configuration Expand button would crash UI in some cases
- Sources: WinRE missing target after deleting editions in the multiedition session
- Settings: ‘Use only latest CLR (.NET version)’ offline/image apply
Changes in NTLite 2.3.0 Build 8333:
- Updates: Windows 11 online update list
- Updates: Windows Server 2022 online update list
- Updates: Support for the new Windows 11 MSU update format
- Components: ‘Device Update Center’ removal
- Updates: Online update lists now have Windows Server names on the appropriate versions
- Updates: ESD file type support for the Updates page (e.g. certain lang packs)
- Components: Win11 ‘Windows Update’ component detection, also enables listing of related Settings
- UI-Translation: Thanks for German (Cartman586)
- Source: WinRE parallel processing with its parent install.wim exporting error fixed
- Updates: Multiedition parallel integration now filters Dynamic Update for the loaded edition only
(it just needs to update common boot files once)
- Updates: Language pack multiedition parallel integration fixed, and better use of its extracted cache
Homepage – https://www.ntlite.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Especially relevant, it does not require .NET Framework or any other addition to run under supported operating systems.