Paragon Partition Manager Free Community Edition is designed to organize your hard drive and gain additional space in your existing Windows partitions. The program supports the latest Windows 10 and enables to resize partitions of Apple Boot Camp.
Paragon Partition Manager Free lets you achieve complete hard disk control with the most advanced partitioning tool! You can easily resize and move partitions through the smart and safe Resize Wizard.
This Free Partition Manager software also allows you to organize and optimize your hard drive with Create, Format and Delete Wizards.
Organize your hard drive and gain additional space in your existing partitions. Simplify the backup process by separating your data from your operating system.
Paragon Partition Manager Community Edition Features:
- Resize/move partitions. Adjust partition size by sliding the partition left and right or enter the exact partition size you want.
- Undelete Partitions. You can recover your volumes and the data if you delete partition accidentally
- Create/Delete Partitions. Format your HDD, SSD, USB, memory card, SD card or delete a partition to make it available for reuse
- Expand Partitions. Redistribute free space using unallocated area and open space on adjacent volumes.
- Change label. Change the label of a partition or a drive letter for improved data organization
- Test Surface. Check for errors on selected partitions and fix it.
Disk and Partition Conversions:
- Convert a logical partition to primary and vice versa
- HFS volumes conversion to NTFS without reformatting
- Convert MBR disk to GPT and vice versa
User Friendly Fault Minimizing Interface:
- Graphical representation of the data to gain a better understanding.
- A handy Launcher to easily find and run the required tasks.
- Comprehensive wizards to simplify even the most complex operations.
- A context sensitive hint system for all functions of the program.
- Previewing the resulting layout of hard disks before actually executing operations (so-called virtual operations).
Paragon Partition Manager Community Edition is available completely free for the non-commercial purpose only. For commercial use, check out Paragon Hard Disk Manager.
Homepage – https://www.paragon-software.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Supported Computer Bus Interfaces:
- Parallel ATA (Parallel Advanced Technology Attachment)
- SATA (Serial Advanced Technology Attachment)
- External SATA (eSATA)
- All levels of SCSI, IDE and SATA RAID controllers
- SCSI (Small Computer System Interface)
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) 1.x/2.0/3.0
- IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
- All types of RAIDs (hardware and software)
- PC or PCMCIA Card (Personal Computer Memory Card International Association)
- Storage Spaces Support
- AFD (Advanced Format Drive)
- Non-512B sector size drives
- SSD and HDD
- Any common optical disk device
Supported File Systems
- Backup Capsule (Only view)
- NTFS (v1.2, v3.0, v3.1)
- Ext2, 3, 4
- ReiserFS (v. 1, 2. Only view. All other operations in 1:1 mode)
- Linux Swap
- HPFS (Only view. All other operations in 1:1 mode)
- Apple HFS+
- B-tree FS (Btrfs)
- Extents FS (XFS)
- Intel Pentium CPU or its equivalent, with 1000 Mhz processor clock speed
- 1 GB+ RAM
- Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Hard Disk Drive with 250 MB of available space
- SVGA video adapter and monitor
- Opened ports in Firewall: inbound and outbound 80, 443
- WinPE based Recovery CD
Size: 170 MB