AB Commander is the next generation dual-panel file manager and Windows Explorer replacement. It enables you to work with your files and folders quickly and efficiently.
In addition to the regular file management operations, it includes built-in file splitter, folder synchronizer, image viewer with the slideshow capabilities, full-featured text editor and more.
AB Commander offers a rich set of tools for navigating your computer and managing files. You can save time by using the quick access tools such as drive bar, history and favorites lists, customizable toolbars and keyboard shortcuts.
AB Commander has power tools such as the built-in command line, commands to filter, compare, and synchronize the contents of folders. Supports the regular, virtual, and compressed folders through the same unified interface, and more.
AB Commander Features:
- Control your files and folders. You can use AB Commander to work with two folders at the same time, side by side, and perform operations with files and folders quickly and efficiently.
- Wide range of file management tasks. You can copy, move, rename, delete files and folders, using the familiar drag-and-drop operations, or built-in commands. You can split large files into smaller pieces. Then merge them back into the original file. You can compare and synchronize folders, to determine which files require updating.
- Works with drives of any format. AB Commander can manage files and folders on both NTFS and FAT/FAT32 disks, including the network and removable drives.
- Easy to use. The intuitive user interface makes it easy to use by both novice users and computer professionals.
- “Speaks” plain English. User’s Guide describes its commands and operation in plain English, without “pseudo-techno” or “geeky” talk.
- Flexible. You can customize the look and feel of AB Commander to suit your personal style and preferences. It lets you perform many operations in more than one way, letting you choose the most convenient method for you.
- Other disk and shell tools. Fully supports the third-party shell extensions that enhance the operation of Windows Explorer.
Changes in AB Commander 19.8 (August 27, 2019):
- The Quick Find and Find Files commands can now search within virtual folders.
- New options have been added to the Find Files command to allow limiting the search results by the last modification date of the files.
- A problem has been corrected that in some situation prevented Windows from shutting down if AB Commander was running at the time the shutdown command was issued.
- The toolbars and drive bars of the user interface are now aligned automatically, without the need for you to drag them around with the mouse to position correctly.
- Several other minor improvements and corrections have been made.
Homepage – http://www.winability.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 3.80 MB