Comodo Firewall is one of the most powerful and smartest personal firewalls you can ever see. It features both inbound and outbound packet filtering in combination with robust outbound application filtering at the network layer.
The new-look interface facilitates quick and easy access to all major settings, including the powerful and highly configurable security rules interface.
Comodo Firewall is your first layer of defense against viruses, worms, Trojans, hackers and all Internet threats. Firewall uses Default Deny Protection to prevent threats from occurring, rather than just detecting them when it’s already too late.
If the file asking for access is on the list, Comodo Firewall can be sure it’s safe for your computer to allow it to execute. If not, Comodo Firewall will alert you that a possibly malicious file is trying to enter your PC.
The software also boasts a powerful and vigilant packet filtering firewall. That helps you connect to the internet in a secure way while blocking hackers from making incoming connections.
Real time traffic monitoring enables you to react instantly to threats and identify bandwidth bottlenecks. It’s easy to use and features an attractive interface that lets even beginners change settings to their liking. Comodo Firewall comes with automatic updates for the latest in PC protection.
Comodo Firewall 2019 Features:
- Application Component Authentication. Validates all the components of an application before allowing it internet access.
- Application Behavior Analysis. Analyzes each application behavior and detects any suspicious activity before allowing internet access.
- Defense against Trojan Protocols. advanced protocol driver level protection
- Smart Alerts. Every alert includes a Security Consideration section with advice to users.
- Windows Security Center Integration. Windows recognizes Comodo Firewall Pro
- Self Protection against Critical Process Termination – cannot be shut down by Trojans, Spyware or viruses.
- PC Security during PC Start Up – includes the option to secure the host while the operating system is booting.
- Automatic Updater – includes an interactive automatic updater component so that users can check for updates any time.
- Error Reporting Interface – includes an XP style bug reporting interface.
- Firewall Logging – reveals all the activities with detailed descriptions of the events.
- Security Rules Interface – combines with an easy to use GUI.
- Application Activity Control – watches each application in detail by showing addresses, ports and amount of traffic.
- Graphical User Interface – enables or disables any part of the firewall with one click
- Application Recognition Database – recognizes over 10000 applications and determines their security risks.
Changes in COMODO Internet Security 2019 188.8.131.5218 (Hotfix):
- Added ability to remove vendors rated by Comodo from Vendor List
- The issue where system becomes unresponsive with specific viruscope settings
- The issue where non PE files cannot be submitted by ‘Submit Files’
- The issue where user rating was not applied in ‘Vendor List’ for vendor with name starts with space
What’s New in COMODO Internet Security 2019:
- Full Microsoft Redstone 5 Support.
- Long path and case sensitive filenames support.
- ELAM protection.
- Extended Containment Rule “Created By” criteria with “Rating” attribute.
- Extended sanbox rules with a vendor as a criteria.
- Extended Vendor List with User rating.
- “Heuristic Command-Line Analysis” and “Embedded Code Detection” for scanning and monitoring of auto-run entries.
- Powershell_ise analysis support.
- Option to automatically scan plugged-in devices.
- Simplified installation.
- First network zone detection is performed in background.
- Widget is hidden by default but can be changed with an install setting available through the Options button.
- Updated AV engine.
- Overall performance and stability improvements.
- WDSC integration performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed extended OS boot time in some cases.
- Fixed defect where full scan fails in some rare cases.
- Unrecognized file does not launch in Sandbox second time after first viruscope detection.
- Defect where ‘Cmdagent.exe’ consumes 40-50 % CPU constantly in some cases.
- Rules for Website Filtering can’t be added if all rules was deleted.
- Uninstall of CIS Premium is periodically failed.
- cmdagent.exe unexpectedly terminates in some rear cases.
- Defect where cmdagent.exe unexpectedly terminates after install CIS with Secure Shopping on XP.
- Sandboxed .bat scripts are displayed as cmd in active processes list.
- Containment resetting process takes a long time in some cases.
- Not able to play videos in Facebook inside sandboxed Opera.
- BSOD when playing Freeridesgames games
Homepage – https://www.comodo.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 5.36 MB