RJ TextEd is developed using Delphi from Embarcadero and is released as Freeware.
The program also support for Topstyle Lite CSS editor, has a dual pane file commander, as well as a (S)FTP client to upload your files.
The editor uses language files to display menus and dialogs in different languages. RJ TextEd is also a simple web development tool. The editor can use auto completion and hints to assist you in editing your source code.
You can preview HTML/ASP/PHP… code using one of the preview tabs or open a document in a browser. The editor does not only handle source code. RJ TextEd also handles true ASCII files, binary files and of course plain text files.
RJ TextEd Features:
- Auto completion.
- Code folding.
- Column mode.
- Multi edit and multi select
- Advanced sorting.
- Handles both ASCII and binary files.
- CSS and HTML wizards.
- Dockable panels.
- FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
- File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager…
- Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
- Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
- Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
- Unicode file paths and file names.
- HTML validation, format and repair.
- Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap…
There are a many features not listed above. Including spell checking, e-mail support, advanced search with regular expressions. To learn more about the program you could check out the screenshots, or just try it out. The program is absolutely FREE.
Homepage – https://www.rj-texted.se
The program has been tested in Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10 (32 and 64 bit) and Linux (Wine). (32 and 64 bit).
Note that the language and syntax files will be replaced when installing a new version. Place user language files and user syntax files in the “User defined” folder.
Size: 76.4 MB
Note! The updates are available using the program update function or as a downloadable update.
RJ TextEd is free to use for commercial purposes. But if you do, we would appreciate a donation.