The functionality extends beyond text files and includes support for CSS/HTML editing with integrated CSS/HTML preview, spell checking, auto completion, HTML validation, templates and more.
The program also support for Topstyle Lite CSS editor, has a dual pane file commander, as well as a (S)FTP client to upload your files.
The editor uses language files to display menus and dialogs in different languages. RJ TextEd is also a simple web development tool. The editor can use auto completion and hints to assist you in editing your source code.
You can preview HTML/ASP/PHP… code using one of the preview tabs or open a document in a browser. The editor does not only handle source code. RJ TextEd also handles true ASCII files, binary files and of course plain text files.
The program has been tested in Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/8/10 (32 and 64 bit) and Linux (Wine). (32 and 64 bit). RJ TextEd is free to use for commercial purposes. But if you do, we would appreciate a donation.
RJ TextEd Features:
- Auto completion.
- Code folding.
- Column mode.
- Multi edit and multi select
- Advanced sorting.
- Handles both ASCII and binary files.
- CSS and HTML wizards.
- Dockable panels.
- FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
- File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager…
- Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
- Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
- Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
- Unicode file paths and file names.
- HTML validation, format and repair.
- Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap…
Homepage – https://www.rj-texted.se
Size: 65.8 MB
Note! The updates are available using the program update function or as a downloadable update.