Wondershare Filmora is a professional video editor to express your creativity and amaze with beautiful results. It has all the video editing tools to create Hollywood-like home movies with titles, effects and transitions from all regular videos, audio and photos.
Wondershare Filmora allows you to cut, edit, merge, and trim clips. Furthermore you will able to add your favorite music dircectly into your movie to create the perfect atmosphere. Also you can create beautiful animated messages from text and titles library.
This Wondershare software also allows you to import video clips of various formats, then save them to the disk as a different type of file. You can save videos to play on portable devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. or burn DVD for better video preservation.
Another option allows you to share instantly with family and friends with easy upload to Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsAPP, etc.
Wondershare Filmora allows you to turn your home video into something extraordinary with minimal effort. In addition, expand your imagination with over a hundred unique visual effects.
No matter it's a wedding video, love movie, travel story, life documentary or party record, it is just so easy to turn it to a treasured home video and share it with everyone!
Wondershare Filmora Basics:
- 4K Editing Support. Edit and export videos at resolutions of up to 4K.
- GIF Support. Import, edit, and export .GIF files.
- Noise Removal. Remove unwanted background noise easily.
- Reverse. Flip your clips and play them backwards.
- Social Import. Import photos and clips directly from Facebook or other social media platforms.
- Precision Speed Control. Make your clips up to 100 times faster or slower. Perfect for time lapses.
- Frame by Frame Preview. Jump through your audio and video tracks one frame at a time for precise editing.
- Color Tuning. Adjust the white balance and dynamic range of your clips.
- Pan and Zoom. Add panning and zooming movements to still footage.
- 1:1 and Portrait Support. Edit videos with aspect ratios of 1:1 (square) or 9:16 (portrait) with no black frame.
- More Music and Text Layers. Add up to 5 text tracks and 10 music tracks to your timeline.
- Camera Shake. Choose from a variety of camera shake effects and apply them easily.
Get a professional-looking movie in minutes. Take your video to the next level by adding impressive Still and Motion Graphics. Transform a movie into something spectacular with handcrafted, overlays and filters.
Wondershare Filmora Advanced Tools:
- Advanced Text and Title Editor. Create your own animated titles or adjust premade titles in ways you like.
- Picture in Picture (PIP). Place multiple videos in the same frame! Layer many movies into one frame to tell different angles of one story.
- Screen Recording. Filmora makes it easy to screen record any program or games.
- Video Stabilization. Smooth your shaky Action Cam footage in one click.
- Solit Screen. Showcase your story from different perspectives and create visual interest, by displaying more than one video simultaneously.
- Green Screen. Shoot videos in front of a green or blue screen and merge with other backgrounds, to create special effects like the professionals do!
- Tilt Shift. Add some style to your videos by easily transforming them into fun, tilt-shift style miniature scenes.
- Scene Detection. Save time editing by automatically scanning video clips for scene changes, to separate footage into individual cuts for advanced editing.
- Audio Equalizer. Fine-tune your music and audio tracks.
- Flash And Hold. Bring movement to still photos by fading in and out of the focal point to seamlessly integrate into your video.
Wondershare Filmora allows your Videos an Photos to Trim, Hue, Merge, Crop, Rotate. In addition, you will able adjust Brightness, Saturation, Contrast, Aspect Ratio and Speed (0.2X-5.0X).The software also include the audio editing options, such as Trim, Split, Volume, Fade In, Fade Out, Voiceover, and Speed (0.2X-5.0X).
Changes in Wondershare Filmora 9.3:
- Make it easier to edit to music by automatically adding beat markers to audio clips.
- 120 new animated title templates and 50 new transitions.
- Save time and effort by adding 3D LUTs as effect layers and stretching them over multiple clips for a true Hollywood look
- Organize your clips better by linking clips together to move them as a unit.
- Edit faster by copying changes (i.e. color correction settings or applied filters) from one clip and pasting them onto other clips.
- Edit faster by splitting clips with a button on the playhead.
- One-click color correction for a fast and smart way to enhance your clips.
Changes in Wondershare Filmora 9.2:
- The Preview Render button is back, plus the new smart background preview Rendering
- Added 30 animated Split Screen effects, also able to enable/disable animation
- Automatically ripple delete (delete a clip and close the gap) and ripple trim, also able to toggle Auto Ripple on and off.
- A new media library to store media files to use in multiple projects.
- Able to set multiple photo duration to 1 frame only, make it easy to create amazing Time-lapse videos.
Changes in Wondershare Filmora 9.0:
Editing and Performance
- Up to 100 Video Tracks. Organize your media in up to 100 full video tracks and create compositing effects. Apply filters, transitions, and other effects to any track.
- Faster Import and Export. Import and render media at a higher speed.
- High Resolution Previews and Snapshots. Preview your video with more clarity and capture high resolution still frames.
- Enhanced Chroma Key. Achieve better results with a green screen tool that gives you more control.
- Enhanced Video Stabilization. Smooth out shaky footage with the upgraded stabilization tool.
- Adjustable Playback Quality. Reduce the resolution of your video preview for a smoother editing experience without affecting the quality of your exported videos.
- PC/Mac Cross-Compatibility. Start projects in a Mac or PC version of Filmora9 and continue working on them in either OS.
- Enhanced Waveforms. Edit audio cues with more visible audio waveforms.
- Envelope/Keyframe Audio Editing. Adjust the volume of an audio clip within the timeline, using keyframing to make multiple adjustments within one clip.
- Up to 100 Audio Tracks. Organize your music, dialogue, and other audio clips in up to 100 timeline tracks.
- Adjustable Track Size. Choose from 3 track sizes: small, normal, and big. Larger tracks are especially useful for audio editing as the waveforms become larger.
- Adjust Clips within the Video Preview. Flip, rotate, scale, and move any video clip or image within the preview window.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 207 MB