ISO Workshop is a free application specifically designed to facilitate disc image management, conversion and burning operations. The program enables for you the fast and easy creation and burning of various types of CD/DVD/BD images.
ISO Workshop has a very simple user interface. It enables you to make ISO images, extract specific files and folders from disc images, create disc backups by copying disc contents to an ISO or BIN image file.
Also it can convert different disc image files into the ISO or BIN format and, of course, burn ISO and CUE images to blank discs.
If you have a disc image in any format, you can easily recreate the original disc by burning the image to a blank CD, DVD or BD disc.
And although this task may initially seem to be somewhat hard, proper software will make it a breeze – software like ISO Workshop!
Optical disc images are files storing complete copies of various media, including CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs. They are used for backing up data from optical discs and creating exact disc copies for further replication. The main advantage of disc images is that they are essentially exact sector-by-sector copies of original discs preserving both their content and structure.
ISO Workshop Features:
- Make standard and bootable ISO images
- Extract files and folders from disc image
- Copy disc to disc image (including Audio CD)
- Convert disc image to ISO or BIN format
- Burn ISO or CUE/BIN image to disc
- Supports common formats (ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, MDF, CDI etc.)
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE
- Supports verification of written files
ISO Workshop Benefits:
- Make standard or bootable ISO, with various file systems
- Burn ISO image or any other disc image to CD, DVD or BD
- Browse and extract files from various disc image formats
- Copy any CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc to ISO or BIN image
- Convert various disc images to ISO or BIN
- Make exact CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc copies on-the-fly
- Support Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 and 64)
Changes in ISO Workshop 8.3 (2018-12-18):
- Added new disc detection method.
- Updated disc burning SDK.
- Improvements to ISO burning process.
- Improved support for BD XL discs.
- Fixed minor conversion bugs.
Homepage – http://www.glorylogic.com
Size: 4.17 MB