Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 Anniversary Edition is the easy and comfortable solution to burn your data to CD, DVD and Blu-ray. Also it allows you to copy discs or use extensive multimedia capabilities to create your own slide shows and video discs with animated menus.
Moreover, Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 will help you to rip audio CDs fully automatically, back up your files in a flash and design and print individual covers for your projects in the process!
Safeguard your files with scratch protection against data loss and use encryption and password protection to maximum security. Experience the best Burning Studio ever!
This new Ashampoo software respects your work flow. Instead of loads of nested menus that require dozens of clicks, Burning Studio provides instantly accessible solutions.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 offers versatility even with simple tasks like burning data to CD, DVD or Blu-ray. Disc spanning spreads data across multiple discs automatically, auto-play discs support individual designs and menus while encrypted discs come with password protection for maximum security.
Copying discs is hassle-free and supports on-the-fly modifications. The new scratch protection ensures your valuable data stays readable even with damaged disc surfaces and the streamlined disc burning dialog gives you great results faster!
The popular backup feature has just gotten more powerful. Backup plans help you back up your data and even remind you when it’s time for a backup! The new improved backup manager provides a quick view of your existing backups and supports instant updates.
Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 Features:
- Burn data on CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs.
- Update existing discs and add/remove files and folders
- Create CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs with autoplay menus and autostart capability
- Erase rewritable CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs such as BD-RE and CD-RW discs
- Backup important data on one or more CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs
- Burn HD and Full HD videos to Blu-ray
- Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
- Create disc images from CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs
- Create Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (VCD), video DVD, video Blu-ray
- Sound effects for videos and slideshows
- Create slideshows
- Support for SRT-based subtitles
- Rip music to various audio formats
- Create Audio CDs and MP3 or WMA discs
- Support for OPE audio format
- Support for APE audio format
- Supported file format: OPUS
- Adjust volume and normalize MP3 and WMA files video audio tracks
- Extract audio from audio discs
- Cover Studio: design and print booklets, cases and labels
- High DPI aware
- Permanent archiving with M-DISC technology
- Backups from mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets (e.g. iPod, iPhone, iPad and Android devices) at the click of a button
- and more…
Creating and burning movies is one of Ashampoo Burning Studio 20’s strong suits. To make movies compatible with retail players, they have to be converted into a suitable format. Burning Studio has got you covered with MPEG4, H.264 and AAC along with sound formats like MP3, WMA, OGG and more. Burn everything from simple cellphone recordings to ambitious amateur movies in style with Burning Studio 20!
Ashampoo Burning Studio 20 Highlights:
- Improved disc burning options
- New intuitive editor for covers and inlays
- Bright, high-contrast user interface theme
- Optimized work flow for less clicks and waiting times
- Easier disc image creation
- Multi-disc CD player emulator support
- Smart backup plans for reliable data backups
- Reminder feature for backup plans
- Ready-made presets for over 1,600 car radios
- Numerous special cases supported in car radio module
- Automatic disc spanning for unlimited storage capacity
- Support for Compact Flash (CF) cards and microdrives
Homepage – https://www.ashampoo.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 168 MB