D3DGear is an advanced ingame software for Windows 3D video game. You even can use it to access Windows desktop within game.
D3DGear is a very fast video game recording software. It records your video game to movie without slowing down the game. You also can use D3DGear to measure video game frame rate (FPS), capture 3D game screenshot, record Windows Aero Desktop to movie and analyze 3D game performance.
The latest release has new feature “Stream Video”. It allows gamers to stream the game video to remote PC in realtime.
To use D3DGear, simply launch D3DGear prior to start 3D game. The framerate of 3D game will be automatically measured and displayed on screen. Capturing screenshot, recording movie and analyze rendering performance will be as simple as pressing a hotkey.
D3DGear provides following features:
Measure game Framerate
- Automatically measure game framerate (FPS): display framerate on screen.
- User can press hotkey to switch framerate ON or OFF.
- User can customize framerate position, framerate font size and framerate font color.
- User can customize framerate measuring interval.
- Measure framerate of each game independently, simultaneously.
Capture game Screenshot
- Capture video game screenshot by pressing hotkey.
- Support image format of BMP, JPG, TGA, PNG, PPM or HDR.
- Continually capture multiple screenshots until hotkey is released.
- Print framerate and timestamp in screenshot.
Game Recording Software:
- Record video game to movie with option to include game audio in movie.
- Supports WMV file format and AVI file format.
- Use advanced 3D technology to minimize performance impact on video game performance while recording video game to movie.
- Use advanced multicore compression codec to reduce movie size and enhance playback performance.
- Customizable movie resolution, movie framerate, audio input source and audio volume.
- Automatically split big movie file into multiple small files with 2G bytes for each file.
- Automatically detect disk space. Automatically warn user and stop movie recording if a low disk space condition is detected.
- Print framerate and timestamp in movie.
Twitch Streaming Software
- Live stream game play to game broadcasting website such as twitch.tv or hitbox.tv without affecting game performance.
- Twitch.tv or hitbox.tv live stream is very fast and is very light weight on system resource.
- It starts and stops by just pressing a hotkey.
- Quality is superior even on system with low internet upload speed.
- Compatible with all broadcasting website such as twitch.tv, ustream.tv etc.
D3DGear supports PC video games that use DirectX8, DirectX9/9Ex, DirectX10/10.1, DirectX11/11.1, DirectX 12 OpenGL or Mantle API. It is the only Mantle Recording Software that supports Mantle API based game titles.
Runs on 32 and 64 bit of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10.
Changes in D3DGear 5.00 Build 2099 (May 15, 2017):
- Fixed intermittent crashes when recording DirectX12 games.
- Improved OpenGL games recording performance and quality.
Homepage – http://www.d3dgear.com
Size: 36.4 MB