1CLICK DVD COPY PRO is a fast, easy-to-use, full featured software for copying DVD/Blu-Ray movies onto DVD/Blu-Ray discs.
With 1CLICK DVD COPY PRO, you can make a perfect copy with just one click. Use the Copy Presets or the more advanced features to select what content will be copied and how much compression will be used.
Now it incorporates CPRx technology to ensure the highest level of success copying the latest generation of DVD/Blu-Ray movies.
CPRx is a unique and innovative solution to copy new DVD/Blu-Ray movies which contain bad sectors or bad DVD/Blu-Ray structure.
Many popular DVD/Blu-Ray movies are now created in such a way as to make it difficult for backup software to copy them properly. This can result in errors during the copy process, or bad playback after the copy is completed.
In order to copy a DVD/Blu-Ray which has been authored using these new schemes, 1CLICK DVD COPY now utilizes state of the art CPRx technology to ensure the highest level of success when making an archival backup. With 1CLICK’s update notification feature, you can rest assured that you will be notified every time a new version of the software is available.
Features of 1Click DVD Copy Pro:
- Windows 10 Compatible.
- CPRx technology for copying new DVD movies.
- Copy Presets – One click preset for each type of DVD copy.
- Preview the movie, extras and menus.
- Include or exclude movie and menus based on preview.
- Select individual audio, video, and subtitles streams.
- Control the amount of video compression used.
- Make additional backup copies without re-copying the DVD.
- Copy Episodic DVD Movies, TV Series, etc.
- Copy a movie to your hard drive – great for laptops.
- Supports copying of Multi-Channel Audio (Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS).
- Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies.
- Supports Dual Layer media.
- Free software updates for a year.
- Free technical support.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Changes in 1CLICK DVD Copy Pro 18.104.22.168 (October 29, 2018) :
- Updated for new movies (CPRx version 1314).
- Previous version was not digitally signed which could result in false malware flagging.
Homepage – http://www.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/
Size: 7.28 MB