XRECODE3 is audio converter, which supports most of the common audio formats, such as mp3, wav, flac, dsd, etc. It also supports extracting audio file from most video files as well as Audio CD grabbing.
XRECODE3 can also perform CUE splitting of audio files as well as an experimental feature that detects automatically silences to split a large audio file. That is a perfect for quickly splitting large audio files, like vinyl to MP3 conversion.
Moreover, you can edit the ID3 tags for each file. Among the details you can add are the track number, song title, artist and album name, year of release and music genre. Additionally, the app can download tags automatically from online sources. Also, you can add the album’s cover art from a separate menu.
XRECODE3 is light on system resources with a clean and easy to use interface. It is optimized for converting multiple files in parallel in systems with multi-core CPUs.
XRECODE3 allows you to save different profile settings that you create for easier conversions. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using “Multiple” output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
Changes in XRECODE3 1.100 (2020-02-19):
- NEW: program will display error when trying to decode scambled DVDA iso.
- NEW: wav files won’t be scanned for chapters (too confusing). If chapters are needed, rename them to .bwf.
- NEW: updated to wavpack 5.2
- FIX: fixed issue when saving Metadata in some flac files.
- FIX: improved dsd to pcm conversion quality.
- FIX: fixed issue with creating some .w64 files.
Changes in XRECODE3 1.99 (2020-01-10):
- NEW: Added support for transferring more id3v2 to other formats.
- NEW: Added “Shutdown PC when done” setting also under Settings/Process.
- NEW: Updated FLAC to 1.3.3.
- FIX: fixed issue when program froze while decoding some SACD .iso files.
- FIX: fixed issue when program froze while adding some .wav files.
Changes in XRECODE3 1.98 (2019-12-06):
- NEW: improved detection of DTS Audio CDs.
- NEW: added read support for chapters in BWF/WAV/RF64 files.
- NEW: added option to encode to DTS via Surcode.
- NEW (console): added dts as a destination.
- NEW (console): added dts as a destination.
- NEW (console): added /encoderexe command line parameter to specify executable of the encoder (works for dts only).
- NEW (console): added /pad command line parameter. Works the same as Remove clicks when decoding/Number of samples to Skip/Pad.
- NEW (console): added /fadein /fadeout command line parameters.
- FIX: fixed issue with decoding some SACD .iso files.
- FIX: fixed AV error when resampling some flac files.
- FIX: fixed issue when program become unresponsive when Add button was pressed (happened for some PCs equipped with a blue-ray drive).
Changes in XRECODE3 1.97 (2019-10-17):
- NEW: DTS 96/24 tracks will now be recognized as 24-bit ones.
- FIX: fixed issue when TOTALTRACKS Metadata was wrongly written into output m4a files.
- FIX: fixed issue with encoding of some FLAC files to DSD.
Changes in XRECODE3 1.96 (2019-09-14):
- NEW: Track and Title tags will now be added to the merged audio file (if they are equal for all tracks).
- FIX: fixed issue with extracting tracks from some DFF/CUE files.
- FIX: fixed issue with merging to DFF/DSF some DFF/CUE files.
What’s new in XRECODE3:
- Native 64bit support.
- Added support for DSD/DST and DFF decoding (as files or as SACD ISOs).
- Added support to extract track from SACD ISO as DFF or DST.
- Added support to merge SACD/DST/DFF files to DFF/DST formats without transcoding.
- Added option to extract audio without transcoding.
- Added option to encode several files to one multi-channel file.
- Added option to split file into individual track-per-channel for all available output formats.
- Added option to merge files per folder.
- Output and Metadata settings are now output format specific.
- Enhanced Metadata settings.
- Added support for multiple Cover pictures in Metadata editor.
- Added 32bit int/float output for formats which support them (e.g. WAV).
- Added dithering option in Output Settings.
- Added option to use EBUR128 in Normalize.
- Added option to Album Mode Normalize.
- Added option to configure Matrices under Output Settings.
- Added more output file pattern elements.
- Tabbed UI.
- CUE files are now displayed more nicely.
- Enhanced Shell Extension.
Homepage – https://xrecode.com
Multilanguage support: Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
Size: 20.0 MB
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1.