Cool Record Edit is an ideal solution for audio editing and mastering. The program contains everything you need to create great sound recordings and audio CDs, including professional tools for recording, analysis and editing.
The Cool Record Edit user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease of use in mind. A large range of high quality audio tools and effects are integrated in Cool Record Edit.
The program include tools for dynamic processing, equalizing, numerous effects such as echo, amplification, noise reduction, reverb, chorus and flanger. Furthermore it has the time stretching and key transposition tools. Recordings distorted by noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content can be restored.
Cool Record Edit helps you transfer tapes, LPs, live performances, Internet radio, TV, DVD, or any other sound source to your hard drive.
The software helps protect your valuable recordings. Just set the sound source, the recording quality, and volume, then start recording. The Editor allows you to perform various operations with audio data such as displaying a waveform image of an audio file, filtering, applying various audio effects and more. It includes a click and crackle filter for cleaning vinyl records, a noise filter for cassette-tape recordings. Also it has an equalizer to enhance the sound quality of all recordings.
Cool Record Edit Features:
- Make high-quality audio recordings from any external source. Record any sound passing through any line of your sound card. Timer recording included.
- Audio editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, trim, mix and more.
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more. Real-time effect preview is also supported.
- Supports a number of file formats including wav (multiple codecs), mp3, wma, vox, gsm, aif, ogg, cda and many more.
- Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and convert your files as a single function.
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech).
- Hot Key control so you can assign any key or key combination to the buttons and switches on Cool Record Edit Pro for faster use.
- Add a cue pointer marker at any point in a track to instantly start playing/selecting the track from that point.
- Easy to use interface will get you started editing in just minutes.
- Tools include Audio File Merger. Easy-to-use tool to merge audio files in one large file.
- Tools include Audio CD Ripper. Copies music tracks from audio CD’s and saves them as Ogg Vorbis, WAV and MP3 files. Free CDDB Supported.
- Tools include Audio CD Burner and Eraser. Create audio CDs from MP3 collection or WAV files.
- Change WMA metadata/WMA tags. Simple-to-use tag editor that allows you to change tagged information about your WMA music files.
Homepage – http://coolrecordedit.com
Size: 16.6 MB