The iDevice Manager (formerly iPhone Explorer) is more than the iExplorer and iPhone Browser.
The program offers access to the device file system, creates own ringtones from MP3, displayes SMS messages, playing music and much more useful functions.
With the iDevice Manager you can look into the file system of your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and download and upload files by USB connection, regardless of whether file format. Within this function can use your iPhone/iPad/iPod as “external disk”.
The program supports also a direct access to the photos, emails, SMS, videos directories of the iPhone. Herewith can you photos, emails, SMS, videos and all other files easily and simple copy to the computer. The same function is also available for videos, music (from iPod-App) and ringtones.
One of the highlights of the iDevice Manager is the creating of custom ringtones for the iPhone. With the comfortable ringtone editor can you use MP3, WAV, AIFF and M4A audio file formats. The ringtone editor can milliseconds accurately cut. However the song length is not limited to 32 seconds as iTunes.
If you want to assign a ringtone to a contact, it is easy. The iDevice Manager has the solution how can you assign a tone to multiple persons. Select the favorite ringtone and choose all contact persons to assign and click the “Save” button. The same for SMS tones. The iDevice Manager provides the edit and export of contacts as business card file (vCard format).
Supported device versions:
- Apple iOS 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 firmware devices
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPhone 7 Plus, 7, 6S Plus, 6S, 6 Plus, 6, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4
- iPod Touch 4G
- Jailbreak not needed
- iTunes will not needed
Supported OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in iDevice Manager 220.127.116.11:
- Support of iOS 10.3.2 beta 4
- Improve loading of of iMessages and SMS
- Display count of WhatsApp group messages
- Show photos in a preview view
- Show photo size in pixels, instead of file size
- Display photo tab in contacts also if iManager App is not installed
- Bug: Not all WhatsApp messages could be downloaded
- Display “HowTo” if device needs lockdown
- Removed message “Needs update of backup”, do it in background
- Erase of whole iPhone or iPad
Homepage – http://www.software4u.info/idevice-manager
Size: 8.43 MB