The iDevice Manager (formerly iPhone Explorer) is more than the iExplorer and iPhone Browser.
The program offers access to the device file system, creates own ringtones from MP3, displayes SMS messages, playing music and much more useful functions.
With the iDevice Manager you can look into the file system of your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Also you can download and upload files by USB connection, regardless of whether file format. Within this function can use your iPhone/iPad/iPod as "external disk".
The program supports also a direct access to the photos, emails, SMS, videos directories of the iPhone. Herewith can you photos, emails, SMS, videos and all other files easily and simple copy to the computer. The same function is also available for videos, music (from iPod-App) and ringtones.
One of the highlights of the iDevice Manager is the creating of custom ringtones for the iPhone. With the comfortable ringtone editor can you use MP3, WAV, AIFF and M4A audio file formats. The ringtone editor can milliseconds accurately cut. However the song length is not limited to 32 seconds as iTunes.
If you want to assign a ringtone to a contact, it is easy. The iDevice Manager has the solution how can you assign a tone to multiple persons. Select the favorite ringtone and choose all contact persons to assign and click the "Save" button. The same for SMS tones. The iDevice Manager provides the edit and export of contacts as business card file (vCard format).
Supported device versions:
- Apple iOS 14, 13, 12, 11 firmware devices
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4
- iPad mini
- iPhone 11 & Pro & Pro MAX, XS & MAX, XR, iPhone X,
- iPhone 8 Plus, 8, iPhone 7 Plus, 7, 6S Plus, 6S, 6 Plus, 6
- Jailbreak not needed
- iTunes will not needed
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in iDevice Manager 10.4.0.0:
- iOS 14 support
Changes in iDevice Manager 10.3.0.0:
- Mark uncopied images with a star
- Added filter to show uncopied images only
- Added splash screen
- Logic to retry loading files from device, if something went wrong
- Fixed missing sub directories in File Explorer view
- Fixed not started image transfer to OneDrive
- Fixed not started image transfer to Dropbox
- Fixed doubled image count, during loading changed images from iPhone
- Fixed filter “Show Deleted photos only”
Changes in iDevice Manager 10.0.0.0:
- Вrаnd nеw іDеvісе Маnаgеr wіth nеw GUІ
- Моdеrn dаrk thеmе uѕеr іntеrfасе
- Соnnесtіvіtу bеtwееn іРhоnе аnd іDеvісе Маnаgеr ѕtаblе
- Соруіng оf Рhоtоѕ аnd Vіdеоѕ tо Соmрutеr
- Соруіng оf Рhоtоѕ аnd Vіdеоѕ tо Drорbох
- Соруіng оf Рhоtоѕ аnd Vіdеоѕ tо ОnеDrіvе
- Соруіng оf Іmаgеѕ аnd Vіdеоѕ frоm соmрutеr tо іРhоnе
- Тrаnѕfеr оf Соntасt vСаrd fіlе frоm соmрutеr tо іРhоnе
- Соnvеrt Ніgh Еffісіеnсу Іmаgе Fоrmаt tо ЈРG
Homepage - https://www.software4u.info/
Size: 49.5 MB