Automation Workshop is a software tool for Windows that allows automating time-consuming, complex, repetitive, and recurring processes. Create automated tasks easier than ever before with no scripting, programming, or coding skills.
The program can monitor folders for content modifications, and execute various scenarios, from simple reporting to complex autonomous file operations. Automation Workshop can easily become an integral part of your automated IT infrastructure design for Microsoft Windows.
By effectively uniting an intuitive visual interface with rich parameter specificity, this Automation tool allows designing Tasks of script-like complexity. Thus, without requiring any coding experience, you are equipped with tools capable of automatically joining normally unconnected (i.e., manually connected) processes.
Automate anywhere and everything using advanced Job Scheduler Trigger, intelligent file and remote folder watchers, or simply system startup triggers. These Triggers can be dynamically linked with 100+ workload automation Actions allowing users to create automated tasks for jobs like file and folder operations, compressing files with popular Windows or Linux archiver support, uploading or downloading files from secure FTP servers or even a cloud.
Automation Workshop includes the necessary managing, monitoring, reporting, and logging features. That allow the user to uniquely identify processes and problems and to stay informed about relevant system operations.
- Monitor local and network folders for changes and automatically launch the appropriate Task to handle the situation in a predefined yet flexible manner.
- Automatically synchronize directories to retain exact copies of data in local folders and remote directories, such as SFTP, FTP, Amazon S3, or WebDAV.
- Advanced Task Scheduler executes jobs on a flexible schedule, including advanced recurrence patterns, configurable repetitions, and exclusions.
- Excellent industry-standard secure email capacities with SSL and STARTTLS options not only present the user with all the necessary means for sophisticated email sending but also can easily take care of automatic email distribution of any complexity.
- Securely monitor remote files and directories. New, existing, modified, deleted changes, file count and size. From anywhere via SFTP with SCP and SSH modes, FTP with Plain, Explicit and Implicit modes, Amazon S3 with access and secret keys, and WebDAV with Plain and SSL · TLS modes. To make your connection more secure, configure allowed server fingerprints and trusted CA certificates.
- Automatic zip compression and unzip extraction with multi-core processor support for efficient archive management. This enterprise-level solution easily handles archives of virtually unlimited size, Unicode characters in file names, and AES-256 encryption. As well as formats popular on Unix/Linux/BSD, such as Tar, Gzip and Bzip2.
- A powerful set of almost 40 file operations with file and folder listing, copying, moving, renaming, deleting, content saving and retrieving, as well as remote file upload and download.
- Features powerful Start application and Run DOS command Actions. That provide the user with the means for both executing Windows command interpreter commands and connecting with almost any application already deployed within the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Designed with multi-core processors in mind, it implements Task execution strategies that allow unlimited Task parallelizing.
- Powerful error handling options allow the user to avoid or circumvent issues by running additional predefined Tasks automatically.
- The Operations manager provides real-time data on memory use, active Triggers, executed Tasks, and service uptime. That allow you to ensure that the system is running in optimally.
- The Queue manager provides an overview of all currently running and pending Tasks.
- Take automation even further with System Startup Trigger, which automates Tasks that are executed upon either system startup or shutdown.
Smart and unattended
- Once set up, Automation Workshop runs fully unattended in the background as a Windows service without requiring to log in.
- User Logon Trigger allows monitoring the logins or logoffs of any user. Furthermore, the Tasks include an advanced Run As settings. That allows Task execution with different credentials and within different user environments.
- The application is designed with energy efficiency in mind and is perfectly suited for all platforms, from servers to laptops.
- New SFTP option added to support 2FA—a private key and a password authentication.
Changes in Automation Workshop 4.5.1:
- Fixed: The multiple lines option in Input dialog Action was causing a default value input line to be considerably misaligned during a task creation process.
Changes in Automation Workshop 4.5.0:
- New TLS option (Auto, SSLv3, TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2, and TLS 1.3) allows selecting how Automation Workshop and SMTP server negotiates the version of TLS or SSL to be used in secure connection when sending email. Optionally, allows ignoring any certificate errors caused when connecting to a secure SMTP server.
- Some special Unicode and left square bracket characters may cause the wildcard matching to be inconsistent. Now, all the Triggers and Actions apply file masks correctly.
- If there were no subsequent Actions after a loop, the Loop Action may stop unexpectedly.
- In nearly all cases email sending was failing, if the server name contained most Unicode characters. By default, machine name is used for HELO / EHLO greeting when initiating client and SMTP connection.
- Very rarely, upon stopping the Service, a false crash state was encountered, leading to an unfinished stop state. False crash log entry was made.
- Ensures stable SFTP file downloads for large files.
- Every Action that displays variables & parameters in Task’s Actions tab, now shows entire Unicode range and special characters.
- Calculation of negative Task execution times are no longer possible. Ensures that QPC high-resolution timestamps not yield negative time-interval measurements.
- Log pane of Automation Workshop was unable to properly display an extremely large amount of incoming events. Now, it easily handles thousands of events per second.
- The Task renaming option in Automation Workshop Manager now works consistently.
- Simplified UX of the Zip files Action.
- Slightly simplified and streamlined context menus.
- Updated most internal libraries.
- Optimized setup file size.
- Few more minor tweaks and improvements.
- Instead of OpenSSL libraries, Automation Workshop now uses Windows built-in cryptographic API that is secured by Windows Secure Channel (Schannel) security support provider (SSP). It provides the latest security fixes and improvements, such as TLS 1.3 to crypto API via standard Windows Updates.
- Update server now uses newer TLS version. Older Automation Workshop versions may not be able to check for the latest releases.
Homepage – https://www.febooti.com/
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019.
Size: 12.8 MB