MDaemon is a reliable and secure mail server that does not require expensive administration or impose high per-user costs. It simplifies messaging and collaboration requirements with an intuitive, user-friendly design. It offers the enterprise-class features that can be managed with minimal training and support.
Messaging Server supports IMAP, SMTP, and POP3 protocols and delivers solid performance from its feature-rich and user-friendly design.
It is a trusted alternative to Microsoft Exchange. The Server provides outstanding groupware features, integration with Microsoft Outlook (using Outlook Connector for MDaemon) and a multi-language webmail client for email access anywhere.
MDaemon works with many popular mobile devices. Regardless of platform, you will have access to your important information wherever you are.
The integrated email message archiving capabilities make it easy to safeguard your email messages to address regulatory requirements and the IT policies of your business.
MDaemon incorporates multiple layers of security techniques such as Relay Controls, IP Shielding, SMTP Authentication. Furthermore, it reverse lookups to minimize possible server exploits. It also uses the advanced email authentication techniques of Vouch By Reference (VBR). Validates and signs messages using DKIM, DK, Sender-ID, and SPF.
This server is combined with its antispam engine, Bayesian Learning, SSL/TSL, backscatter protection, and SecurityPlus for proactive malware prevention. As result, it provides layered protection to safeguard your messaging communications.
- Easy Setup, Administration, and Maintenance
- Powerful Mail List Engine
- Public Folder Ticketing System
- Active Directory Monitoring
- IMAP COMPRESS
- WorldClient (Web-Based Email)
- Remote Administration
- WorldClient Instant Messenger
- Microsoft Outlook Integration (Outlook Connector)
- Powerful Spam Filter
- Backscatter Protection
- Hijacked Account Detection
- Supports Popular Smartphone Mobile Devices
- ActiveSync for MDaemon
- Mobile Device Management for IT Policies
MDaemon allows you to encrypt your emails and attachments. On the client-side, WorldClient users can enable basic encryption features when sending emails and attachments within the WorldClient settings menu. On the server-side, Open PGP for MDaemon has been added to give administrators the ability to use encryption, decryption, and basic key management capabilities through OpenPGP support.
 Hosted email options with MDaemon Private Cloud are now available.
 fix to MDaemon service may hang at startup and prevent other services from starting
Changes in MDaemon 19.5.1 – November 4, 2019:
 Hosted email options with MDaemon Private Cloud are now available. To learn more, please visit: http://www.altn.com/Products/MDaemon-Private-Cloud/.
 The LetsEncrypt functionality has been updated to use ACME v2. This update is required because LetsEncrypt is discontinuing support for ACME v1. PowerShell 5.1 and .Net Framework 4.7.2 are now required in order to use LetsEncrypt.
-  fix to ActiveSync – clients that required previous approval need to be re-approved
-  fix to ActiveSync – Unable to login when using domain and full email address
-  fix to Mobile theme – Sending plain text emails results in an empty message body
-  fix to Mobile theme – Cannot download attachments in folders other than Inbox
-  fix to Mobile theme – Cannot add inline images to a new message
-  fix to Webmail – Images in the default client signature may not be displayed in Webmail
-  fix to MDRA – When adding an image to a Default Client Signature, the image file is placed on the root of the C drive
-  fix to licensed features may be disabled after renewing an MDaemon registration key that had been switched to trial mode
-  fix to memory leak in DAV server if folder contains over 1000 events or contacts
Homepage – https://www.altn.com
MDaemon Email Server – Minimum System Requirements:
MDaemon is available as a 32 or 64 bit application.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8,10, 2016, Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
- CPU 800 MHz processor or higher (dual core CPU 2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- Typical Hard disk space required: 200MB of free space, additional space for any mail to be stored
- TCP/IP network protocol installed
- Internet or Intranet communication capabilities
Size: 273 MB