MDaemon is a reliable and secure mail server that does not require expensive administration or impose high per-user costs. It simplifies messaging and collaboration requirements with an intuitive, user-friendly design. It offers the enterprise-class features that can be managed with minimal training and support.
Messaging Server supports IMAP, SMTP, and POP3 protocols and delivers solid performance from its feature-rich and user-friendly design.
It is a trusted alternative to Microsoft Exchange. The Server provides outstanding groupware features, integration with Microsoft Outlook (using Outlook Connector for MDaemon) and a multi-language webmail client for email access anywhere.
MDaemon works with many popular mobile devices. Regardless of platform, you will have access to your important information wherever you are.
The integrated email message archiving capabilities make it easy to safeguard your email messages to address regulatory requirements and the IT policies of your business.
MDaemon incorporates multiple layers of security techniques such as Relay Controls, IP Shielding, SMTP Authentication. Furthermore, it reverse lookups to minimize possible server exploits. It also uses the advanced email authentication techniques of Vouch By Reference (VBR). Validates and signs messages using DKIM, DK, Sender-ID, and SPF.
This server is combined with its antispam engine, Bayesian Learning, SSL/TSL, backscatter protection, and SecurityPlus for proactive malware prevention. As result, it provides layered protection to safeguard your messaging communications.
- Easy Setup, Administration, and Maintenance
- Powerful Mail List Engine
- Public Folder Ticketing System
- Active Directory Monitoring
- IMAP COMPRESS
- WorldClient (Web-Based Email)
- Remote Administration
- WorldClient Instant Messenger
- Microsoft Outlook Integration (Outlook Connector)
- Powerful Spam Filter
- Backscatter Protection
- Hijacked Account Detection
- Supports Popular Smartphone Mobile Devices
- ActiveSync for MDaemon
- Mobile Device Management for IT Policies
MDaemon allows you to encrypt your emails and attachments. On the client-side, WorldClient users can enable basic encryption features when sending emails and attachments within the WorldClient settings menu. On the server-side, Open PGP for MDaemon has been added to give administrators the ability to use encryption, decryption, and basic key management capabilities through OpenPGP support.
-  fix to AutoDiscover does not return the SMTP port when the dedicated SSL ports are enabled
-  fix to ActiveSync server may crash when sending a read receipt
-  fix to CALDAV – saving a calendar with a reminder set in eM Client returns an error and the event is not displayed in the calendar
-  fix to ActiveSync – Work around WP8/WP10 <MoreAvailable /> client bug
-  fix to ActiveSync – Creating ActiveSync profiles using alias counts against ActiveSync license
-  fix to XMPPServer – possible crashing problem with BOSH server
-  fix to possible crash in mdautodiscover.dll
-  fix to SPF policies are truncated after 512 characters
-  fix to Antivirus – sometimes AV engine does not wait long enough for ClamD to finish loading so it will repeatedly shut down ClamD and restart it
Homepage – https://www.altn.com
MDaemon Email Server – Minimum System Requirements:
MDaemon is available as a 32 or 64 bit application.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8,10, 2016, Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016
- CPU 800 MHz processor or higher (dual core CPU 2.4 GHz or higher recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM recommended)
- Typical Hard disk space required: 200MB of free space, additional space for any mail to be stored
- TCP/IP network protocol installed
- Internet or Intranet communication capabilities
Size: 268 MB