mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows. You can use it to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports many features. Such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP. Also it has customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language. You can use it both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
What's New in mIRC 7.64 (December 11, 2020):
- Updated OpenSSL library to v1.1.1i.
- Fixed /timer -h multimedia timer imprecision at low resolutions.
- Extended custom DLL LOADINFO structure to include maximum data byte size.
- Fixed Bind to Adapter/IP address bug and added block option for failed binds, eg. with VPNs.
- Changed $base() to remove limit on floating point precision for larger bases.
- Updated installer to backup files into dated folders.
- Updated LibZip library to v1.7.3.
- Added $ticksqpc that returns a high resolution tick count.
- Changed how notices are displayed so that consecutive notices from the same user are now grouped together.
- Added protocol-relative redirect support to $urlget() and a 'k' switch to prevent redirects.
- Fixed $utfencode() memory gpf bug that caused intermittent crashes.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Homepage - https://www.mirc.com
Size: 3.17 MB