mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows. You can use it to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports many features. Such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP. Also it has customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language. You can use it both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
What's New in mIRC 7.63 (August 17, 2020):
- Fixed Control+Break key bug that was causing mIRC to crash for some users.
- Fixed tray tip display bug that caused close box to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed display of numeric 477 to show authenticate message on some networks.
- Updated OpenSSL library to v1.1.1g.
- Extended $tempfn to work with folder names and added $tempfn(path) parameter.
- Extended $duration() to handle negative values.
- Added /drawtext -v switch that allows use of a &binvar instead of text.
- Added custom dialog group control left/right/center style.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Homepage - https://www.mirc.com
Size: 3.10 MB