mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows. You can use it to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports many features. Such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP. Also it has customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language. You can use it both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
What's New in mIRC 7.65 (May 7, 2021):
- Added Windows 10 Aero theme support to MDI windows.
- Updated OpenSSL library to v1.1.1k.
- Updated CA root certificates cacert.pem file.
- Added "Index" menu to scripts editor alias/popup/remote menubars that lists all entries in a script.
- Extended tab completion to support %halfops.
- Fixed MDI tile feature leaving gaps in right/bottom-most window edges.
- Fixed bind to adapter/IP address bug that caused it to use wrong adapter.
- Reverted change to nick idle time that broke backward compatibility.
- Fixed regex global matching bug with UTF-8 characters.
- Fixed tray tips display bug.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Homepage - https://www.mirc.com
Size: 3.17 MB