mIRC is a full featured Internet Relay Chat client for Windows. You can use it to communicate, share, play or work with others on IRC networks around the world, either in multi-user group conferences or in one-to-one private discussions.
Serving the Internet community for over a decade, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology.
It has a clean, practical interface that is highly configurable and supports many features. Such as buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP. Also it has customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more.
mIRC also has a powerful scripting language. You can use it both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
What's New in mIRC 7.66 (June 29, 2021):
- Added MDI area background color option to Colors dialog to allow users to change brightness of MDI area.
- Changed the editbox/nickname list line separator color so that it matches current theme.
- Changed /window -h to support hiding status windows in both the switchbar and the treebar.
- Changed channel and query window icons to make them more distinctive.
- Added colors dialog default/undo buttons to allow reset/revert of color settings.
- Changed /server to prioritize group name over server address to handle server group names that contain periods.
- Changed parsing of /mode commands that use combinations of +ovh to ensure compatibility with recent ircd changes.
- Fixed maximized MDI window duplicate icons bug.
- Changed tab completion to leave in place non-existent/empty identifiers/variables.
- Fixed select folder bug incorrectly filling in filename as a *.* wildcard.
- Updated CA root certificates cacert.pem file.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10.
Homepage - https://www.mirc.com
Size: 3.17 MB