Hyena 13 is known throughout the industry as one of the top Windows management utilities. Using the built-in Windows administration tools to manage a medium to large Windows 200x network or Active Directory environment can be a challenge.
Add multiple domains, hundreds or thousands of servers, workstations, and users, and before you know it, things can get out of hand.
Hyena is designed to both simplify and centralize nearly all of the day-to-day management tasks, while providing new capabilities for system administration. This functionality is provided in a single, centralized, easy to use product.
Used today by tens of thousands of system administrators worldwide, Hyena is the one tool that every administrator cannot afford to be without.
Hyena 13 uses an Explorer-style interface for all operations, including right mouse click pop-up context menus for all objects. Management of users, groups (both local and global), shares, domains, computers, services, devices, events, files, printers and print jobs, sessions, open files, disk space, user rights, messaging, exporting, job scheduling, processes, and printing are all supported.
Hyena 13 includes full exporting capabilities and both Microsoft Access and Excel reporting and exporting options. All of these features are part of the Standard Edition of Hyena.
Hyena also includes:
- Full exporting capabilities with both Microsoft Access and Excel reporting and exporting options.
- Terminal Server user properties and session administration.
- Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 Server mailbox integration and properties management.
- WMI integration.
Hyena 13 Features:
- View your entire Windows or Active Directory network from one easy to use Explorer-style interface and make management a snap!
- Audit your system configuration and quickly find security holes that need to plug.
- Quickly generate reports for meetings or to use for further research to determine problem spots.
- Change passwords for local administration accounts on multiple computers at once.
- Find out which services are running and quickly show startup information; make changes to those services on all computers at once!
- Go beyond the limits of Microsoft’s MMC and help you manage Windows 200x and Active Directory quickly and easily.
- Control popular remote control programs, including VNC, with one utility.
- Added ‘Protect object from accidental deletion’ on object Property dialogs (Security page).
- Prevented executing a query when nothing is selected.
- Changed caption of ‘Active Editor’ to ‘Active Tools’ (Tools > Settings) and added option to change Active Task default directory.
- Added check for ‘IIS APPPOOL’ in the ‘Show Logged On Users’ function to prevent domain lookup errors.
- Added checks in several functions to prevent adding a group as a member of itself.
- Corrected the display when the DnDisplayFormat setting is ‘1’ and the object is at the root of the directory.
Homepage – https://www.systemtools.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
Size: 12.3 MB