XnView MP is the enhanced version of XnView Classic. It is a powerful picture viewer and browser, also image converter for Windows, Mac and Linux. This software can read more than 500 formats change picture size, reduce picture file size and much more!
Virtually all of standard XnView’s much loved features have been preserved in XnView MP and many features have actually been tweaked and enhanced.
XnView MP Features:
The application supports more than 500 image formats (including Multipage and animated still formats APNG, TIFF, GIF, ICO, etc..) and export to about 70 different file formats.
The app comes with an easy to use yet powerful batch conversion module. This same module also powers XnConvert.
Considerable improvements have been made in terms of performance (speed-optimized loading, improved caching, multi-core processing, 64-bits version, etc…)
The program finally offers Unicode support. Enhanced translations for many languages as well as a brand new and convenient modular interface.
Windows, Mac OS X and Linux are now supported in both 32 and 64 bit versions
XnView MP is provided as FREEWARE (NO Adware, NO Spyware) for private or educational use (including non-profit organizations).
Changes in XnView MP 0.93.1:
- [Bug] Print only first page
- [Bug] HEIC on Mac
- [Bug] Stars on preview don’t change rating
- [Bug] Error reading TGA 16bits RLE
- [Bug] Exit Artist shown on NEF file
- [Bug] Prev/Next not working with two or more opened tabs
- [Bug] Problem to move video files
- [Bug] Fullscreen view mode – Focus on image lost after edit
- [Bug] Contact Sheet: Folder not restored
- [Bug] SPACE key settings
- [Bug] WebP 32bits & metadata
- [Bug] XCF (floating pixel) crash
- [Bug] Linux move to trash
- [Bug] Windows Save dialog, Most used formats no more at top
Homepage – https://www.xnview.com/en/xnviewmp/
XnView MP is Multi-Platform. Windows, Mac OS X and Linux are now supported in both 32 and 64 bit versions
Size: 38.8 MB