WebSite X5 is the most versatile and complete software that lets you create attractive, professional and functional websites, blogs and online stores. You don’t need any programming skills to create a website, all you need is a mouse!
This website creator is easy to use, flexible and open to customization. You work with a fully visual intuitive interface, with plenty of previews of your work that are constantly updated in real time.
Incomedia WebSite X5 guarantees simplicity of use, flexibility and maximum customization so that you can create exactly the website you want.
Browse through more than 400,000 exclusive and royalty-free photos, buttons and graphic libraries, a gallery of ready-to-use widgets, and much more.
WebSite X5 provides a gallery of 1,500 templates. With such a vast choice available, you’re sure to find the right solution for your website.
- Sites with Mobile App to share news you publish
- Online store with credit card management, product availability, promotions and coupons
- Dynamic content that can be updated directly online
- Integration with database and data management using an online Control Panel
- Advanced Project Analysis and SEO optimization functions
Working with Incomedia WebSite X5 Evolution is easy. Just follow the tutorial to create and publish your very own website online. The tutorial shows the basic steps. Setting up the project, laying out the website map, creating pages, defining advanced features. And, finally, publishing your website online.
Incomedia WebSite X5 Professional is unique software for Web experts, an incredible combination of power and simplicity.
Main Features WebSite X5 Professional:
Includes All Features of WebSite X5 Evolution and much more:
- Enhanced E-Commerce tools: integration with payment processing gateways, add Coupon and Discount codes, manage inventory and orders online, store optimized for Search Engines
- APPs included to monitor an manage all your sites from your iOS or Android devices in real-time: receive stats, process store orders, check inventory and comments on your blog.
- Dynamic Content to edit your site directly online.
The secret of WebSite X5’s success is that you don’t have to spend time learning to use complicated software. All you have to do is follow the 5 easy steps to create top quality websites. Each step has been designed to help you obtain professional results with the minimum effort.
There’s a specific tool for every job. From editing images and photos, to creating buttons, to automatically generating menus, right up to going online with the built-in FTP engine. You don’t need any other software – this has it all. Save time and effort, because this software includes everything you need to create eye-catching and fully-comprehensive websites.
- Image gallery: import not only images but also videos and present your product in the best possible way.
- Details: in addition to a short description, include longer texts to highlight the features and benefits of your product. Text can be organized in tabs to achieve a more efficient result.
- Related products: you have your customer’s attention so grab the opportunity to present other products in the same category. Do it all with one click.
- Reviews: Customers trust the opinion of other customers. Invite them to leave a review of your product or rate it.
- Connection: the Product Sheet pages are connected to the cards of the Product Catalog Object or of the Search Page. With a new link, however, you can connect them as you like.
- Preview: by selecting a product and clicking on the Preview button, you will see the local preview of the related Product Sheet page. A small yet useful shortcut..
- Responsive: we know that many purchases are made from smartphones, so we have made sure that the Product Sheet pages are responsive and always allow the best shopping experience.
- Structured data: it’s essential to allow Google to understand page content and enrich the SERP. Obviously we have also included them for the Product Data Sheet pages.
What’s New in WebSite X5 2021.1:
- User Interface. Partly because trends change, partly because you never stop improving, it was time to make WebSite X5’s graphical interface fresher. We have cleaned, finished, moved … everything to create a harmonious and tidy environment, capable of making your work enjoyable. And here’s the result!
- Welcome Page. WebSite X5 is a wizard, a magician or, in other words he’s your special helper made for you to enjoy website creation. He welcomes you in a redesigned and quicker start page, full of information and content that can be useful to you.
- Project Preview. Sometimes an image is worth a thousand words: find what you are looking for at a glance. Here’s why we’ve added previews for existing projects: it’s easier now to find the project you are looking for.
- Templates only for Pro. With the right Template half the work is done. In the preset Template gallery of WebSite X5 Pro you will find 5 new solution: do you want to find out how they look and how to use them for your next projects?
- Search field Object. Give your user what he is looking for immediately, without inaccuracies or waste of time: it’s everyone’s goal on the web. From today you can count on an even more performing internal search engine, by setting the search on the whole site, only on e-commerce products or only on blog posts.
- Row Formats. Working on row formats allows you to complete and to garnish your template by creating fancy full-width backgrounds. You asked us to add transition effects to the image list background and to allow image timing, so we did.
What’s New in WebSite X5 2020.2:
Structured Data for Pro
We’ve significantly enhanced the use of structured data to optimize pages for Search Engines. Structured data describes the pages’ content in a way that’s more easily comprehensible for Search Engines, who use it to enrich their SERP.
SEO – UI for Pro
We’ve added a section that’s entirely dedicated to SEO, separating it out from the section for activating the site’s analytics services and inserting personalized code.
The settings for the Online Control Panel and WebSite X5 Manager App have been combined in one section. (for Pro)
What’s New in WebSite X5 2020.1:
Online store – UI
We’ve separated the section where you insert products from the online store design. You can now customize the Special Pages in the Map, called “Online Shopping Cart: search” and “Online Shopping Cart: shopping cart and checkout”, and choose your design.
Online Store – UI for Pro
The “add products” window now includes the option of searching through existing products: this makes it easier to manage catalogs with many items.
Online Store – Product Search Shortcut
We’ve added a useful new feature to the Insert Link options: a shortcut to the “Product Search” window to find a specific product category.
Online Store – Check-out Process
We’ve optimized the store’s check-out process by improving how the registration process behaves, the payment/shipping methods, and the order confirmation steps.
Online store- Check-out Design
We’ve overhauled the design and layout of the checkout pages in order to make them even more clear and user-friendly for the clients placing orders.
Clients who have registered to access your website’s secured pages, will now find a new process for requesting a password reset: this increases the site’s security standards, as well as complying with the directives of the GDPR.
Blog – UI
As with the online store, we’ve separated the content management aspects from the design and layout elements. Now, you can manage all your design features through the Special Pages titled “Blog: home page” and “Blog: article” in the Map.
Template Library for Pro
We have added 10 new pre-set Templates to the WebSite X5 Gallery. They have all been designed with the new tools and 5 are completely dedicated to the new online store features.
- The mouse-over effect is now available for images in product pages and images in the online cart search page.
- We’ve encreased from 64 to 96, the number of lines that can be added to each website page.
- We’ve updated the minimum server requirements to PHP 7.1.
What’s New in WebSite X5 2019.3:
New Content Slider Object
With this Content Slider, you can create sliders in which, in addition to an image, each slide contains a background, a title, a description, and a link-enabled button. Basically, it’s the perfect Object for an eye-catching Home Page.
New Button Object
You can’t have a website without buttons: now they’re easy to create with the Button Object. Customize text, appearance, and link in just a few clicks, and your button is ready to use.
We’ve re-organized and enhanced WebSite X5’s support materials with new content. You can find all kinds of new articles, videos, and tutorials in the Help Center’s new Guide section, as well as through the new Suggestions Toolbar in the software itself.
We’ve added 10 new Templates for Pro, and updated 5 Templates that can be used with both Evo and Pro. The new Content Slider object has been added into all these templates.
Object Management Window
We’ve redesigned the Object Management window, making it faster and more intuitive to search and select Objects for your project.
SEO – Page Loading Speed
Along with other factors, Google favors pages that load the fastest. That’s why, in order to increase page loading speeds, we made the following changes:
- New image compression engine for Pro
All images added into a project can be optimized later using the newly integrated image compression engine. By optimizing images, their overall dimensions can be reduced up to 60%.
- Gzip Compression for Pro
Now, files can be compressed into the Gzip format before being sent to the browser for display, this speeds up transmission times. With Gzip, the HTML, JS, and CSS files can be compressed up to 80%!
- Minify resources for Pro
When you export your website, all of the project’s JS and CSS files can be minified to make them faster and more lightweight. This involves deleting superfluous characters (spaces, line breaks, comments, etc.) from the code, without compromising its functions.
- Loading fonts
A fallback font is automatically specified for each project: so users can immediately view the page’s text when published online, even before the correct fonts load and are applied. This means the page appears to load faster.
- New styles added to the Object Gallery’s miniature library
- Added the New category amongst the Template search filters.
- Added the Used in Project category to the Object search filters. This will make it easier to find the objects you use the most in an ongoing project.
Homepage – https://www.websitex5.com
Size: 156 MB