WebSite X5 is the most versatile and complete software that lets you create attractive, professional and functional websites, blogs and online stores. You don’t need any programming skills to create a website, all you need is a mouse!
This website creator is easy to use, flexible and open to customization. You work with a fully visual intuitive interface, with plenty of previews of your work that are constantly updated in real time.
Incomedia WebSite X5 guarantees simplicity of use, flexibility and maximum customization so that you can create exactly the website you want.
Browse through more than 400,000 exclusive and royalty-free photos, buttons and graphic libraries, a gallery of ready-to-use widgets, and much more.
WebSite X5 provides a gallery of 1,500 templates. With such a vast choice available, you’re sure to find the right solution for your website.
- Sites with Mobile App to share news you publish
- Online store with credit card management, product availability, promotions and coupons
- Dynamic content that can be updated directly online
- Integration with database and data management using an online Control Panel
- Advanced Project Analysis and SEO optimization functions
Working with Incomedia WebSite X5 Evolution is easy. Just follow the tutorial to create and publish your very own website online. The tutorial shows the basic steps. Setting up the project, laying out the website map, creating pages, defining advanced features. And, finally, publishing your website online.
Incomedia WebSite X5 Professional is unique software for Web experts, an incredible combination of power and simplicity.
Main Features WebSite X5 Professional:
Includes All Features of WebSite X5 Evolution and much more:
- Enhanced E-Commerce tools: integration with payment processing gateways, add Coupon and Discount codes, manage inventory and orders online, store optimized for Search Engines
- APPs included to monitor an manage all your sites from your iOS or Android devices in real-time: receive stats, process store orders, check inventory and comments on your blog.
- Dynamic Content to edit your site directly online.
The secret of WebSite X5’s success is that you don’t have to spend time learning to use complicated software. All you have to do is follow the 5 easy steps to create top quality websites. Each step has been designed to help you obtain professional results with the minimum effort.
There’s a specific tool for every job. From editing images and photos, to creating buttons, to automatically generating menus, right up to going online with the built-in FTP engine. You don’t need any other software – this has it all. Save time and effort, because this software includes everything you need to create eye-catching and fully-comprehensive websites.
New Portfolio Object
A new preinstalled Object is now available in the library. Use the Portfolio Object to create a list of elements which can be displayed in dedicated customizable cards, and give your visitors the possibility of using filters and categories to search or organize the entries. In short, it’s perfect for presenting a portfolio of your best work and projects on your website.
Instalment payment via PayPal
Give your online shop customers the possibility of paying by installments without interest or additional costs. We’ve integrated the PayPal “Buy Now Pay Later” service and a single click will be enough for you to activate it on your store. PayPal will take charge of the installment credit, while you will receive the whole amount right away.
The Object library becomes more and more rich in tools for completing your pages. A useful search filed is now available for you to immediately find the Object you are looking for: just type in the name and you’re ready to use it.
Videos for your Entry Page
The Entry Page is a sort of cover giving the visitors the possibility to access its home page after a set amount of time or by clicking on a link: for example, you can use it to ask them to choose the language they want to visit your website in. You can now set it up using a video you have on your computer, as well as a video available on a specific URL or even on YouTube and Vimeo.
Google Analytics 4
Google Analytics 4 is a new measurement and tracking platform launched by Big G. Its interface is completely different from the previous Universal Analytics, and it uses a monitoring system based on the users’ behaviour more than on their profile. Do you want to use it? Thanks to the new integration, you can add the necessary tracking code in one single step.
- Added the ability to set the blur effect on the content background when opening the ShowBox window.
Social Commerce only for Pro
Social networks are no longer just for fun: they are becoming real storefronts through which to shop. That’s why we’ve added the option of integrating WebSite X5’s e-commerce with Facebook and Instagram. In just a few steps, your products will be for sale on Facebook Shops and through shoppable Instagram posts.
VAT management only for Pro
New European VAT rules for cross-border sales have recently come into force. In order to allow you to adapt your online shop, we have revised how VAT is managed by introducing different tax settings, which can be customized for different countries.
Shipment Tracking for Pro only
Customers love to be able to track the shipping status of products they have purchased online. Now you can offer the same service and make sure that your store’s customers are notified when you send them a tracking link.
We’ve introduced a new field: the SKU code can be used as a search key, both while working in WebSite X5 and in the online store. In addition, it will be included as structured data for page optimization.
Animated backgrounds for line styles
By adding effects to your line styles, you can create high-impact bands that are perfect for highlighting your most important content. Now you can take advantage of one more option and choose an eye-catching animated background for the line.
New Predefined Templates only for Pro
Templates are like chocolates: you just can’t get enough. We’ve added 9 more to Pro’s gallery of predefined templates, which now totals 150: which one will you use in your next project?
What’s New in WebSite X5 2021.4:
- WebSite X5 Hosting
- While you walk through your website creation, we want to hold your hand from the beginning till the end. This is why we’ve created WebSite X5 Hosting, the tailor-made hosting service for WebSite X5.
What’s New in WebSite X5 2021.3:
- New Database settings for Pro only. No matter how small a website is, it will almost always rely on a database in order to function properly. We have then simplified the way the database function is managed: it is now possible to connect a single database to the project and, moreover, it is WebSite X5 itself which now automatically creates and renames all the necessary tables for a correct and efficient data management. This makes everything easier.
- Blog. The Blog settings window now completely focuses on the Post list display and management. Consequently, the Blog Title and Description can be set using the specific SEO section.
What’s New in WebSite X5 2021.2:
- Image gallery: import not only images but also videos and present your product in the best possible way.
- Details: in addition to a short description, include longer texts to highlight the features and benefits of your product. Text can be organized in tabs to achieve a more efficient result.
- Related products: you have your customer’s attention so grab the opportunity to present other products in the same category. Do it all with one click.
- Reviews: Customers trust the opinion of other customers. Invite them to leave a review of your product or rate it.
- Connection: the Product Sheet pages are connected to the cards of the Product Catalog Object or of the Search Page. With a new link, however, you can connect them as you like.
- Preview: by selecting a product and clicking on the Preview button, you will see the local preview of the related Product Sheet page. A small yet useful shortcut..
- Responsive: we know that many purchases are made from smartphones, so we have made sure that the Product Sheet pages are responsive and always allow the best shopping experience.
- Structured data: it’s essential to allow Google to understand page content and enrich the SERP. Obviously we have also included them for the Product Data Sheet pages.
What’s New in WebSite X5 2021.1:
- User Interface. Partly because trends change, partly because you never stop improving, it was time to make WebSite X5’s graphical interface fresher. We have cleaned, finished, moved … everything to create a harmonious and tidy environment, capable of making your work enjoyable. And here’s the result!
- Welcome Page. WebSite X5 is a wizard, a magician or, in other words he’s your special helper made for you to enjoy website creation. He welcomes you in a redesigned and quicker start page, full of information and content that can be useful to you.
- Project Preview. Sometimes an image is worth a thousand words: find what you are looking for at a glance. Here’s why we’ve added previews for existing projects: it’s easier now to find the project you are looking for.
- Templates only for Pro. With the right Template half the work is done. In the preset Template gallery of WebSite X5 Pro you will find 5 new solution: do you want to find out how they look and how to use them for your next projects?
- Search field Object. Give your user what he is looking for immediately, without inaccuracies or waste of time: it’s everyone’s goal on the web. From today you can count on an even more performing internal search engine, by setting the search on the whole site, only on e-commerce products or only on blog posts.
- Row Formats. Working on row formats allows you to complete and to garnish your template by creating fancy full-width backgrounds. You asked us to add transition effects to the image list background and to allow image timing, so we did.
Homepage – https://www.websitex5.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 158 MB