PolarBackup is the world’s most affordable and powerful Cloud backup solution to protect and archive your data. It offers fast and secure lifetime cloud backup plans in 1TB, 2TB, and 5TB configurations. Pay once, back up to the Cloud forever. Peace of mind starts at $39.99 for 1TB for life. Keep your precious memories safe for life.
You can back up almost anything that resides on your computer, but namely; videos, images, documents, emails (.pst) and music. Uploads are limited to maximum 4GB file size with the basic plan, but users can upgrade to unlimited upload size by purchasing an upgraded plan.
With PolarBackup it’s never been easier to restore your files when you need to. If it’s a single file, or multiple files, Polarbackup’s file manager will guide you through the process. The selected file(s) will be ready to download / restore within 3-12 hours from the time of the request being made.
PolarBackup uses 256-bit AES military grade encryption to encrypt your data locally and before it leaves your machine to be transferred over an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection to Amazon AWS servers where they are encrypted again with the same 256-bit AES encryption before they reside on the servers.
- Set and forget automatic backups
- Files stored forever
- Backup local, external and network drives
- Desktop agents and web consoles
- Use your own AES 256 encryption password
- File versioning
The Absolute Best Cloud Storage, at the Lowest Price
- An abundance of special features implemented to enhance productivity at the best possible value
- System’s foundation is built around Amazon’s AWS advanced technology
Cutting Edge Technology
- Cloud storage utilizes state-of-the-art AWS technology to provide the highest quality reliable and consistent Cloud storage
- Storage and backup runs smoothly, meaning you never experience performance hiccups
- Multi-featured backup, with efficient duplication and redundancy to ensure that your data is always available on demand
Easy and Intuitive System for Managing Data
- The system is intuitive and user-friendly, meaning you control your data instead of it controlling you
- Easily manage, sort, locate and preview files
- Restore all your data with just a click – no hassle involved
Privacy and GDPR Compliant
- Your data is your data. Polarbackup complies with GDPR privacy laws and regulations
Cloud Storage Done Smart
- Faster service times and backups with technology such as deduplication, block-level uploads
Back Up Everything
- Store your data from laptops, PCs and Mac devices
- Set-and-forget for peace of mind all year round
Military Grade Encryption
- 256-bit AES encryption
- Set your own encryption password
- Protection against Ransomware
Homepage – https://www.polarbackup.com
System Requirements to Run Polarbackup:
On Windows Machines
To install and run the Polarbackup desktop software on a Windows machine, we recommend:
- At least 512 MB of RAM.
- Intel Pentium 4 processor or above, AMD Athlon 64.
- 200 MB of free hard drive space.
- Windows Windows 7 at least SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
On macOS Machines
- macOS v 10.9 or later.
- At least 2 GB of memory
- At least 150 MB of available storage.
- 1TB & 2TB: POLARSAVE
- 5TB: CYBER93