KLS Backup 2017 is a powerful backup and synchronization program that allows you to backup or synchronize your data to local and network drives, cloud storage, CD/DVD media, WebDAV or FTP server. The backup files can be stored uncompressed or compressed in standard Zip or 7-Zip format.
KLS Backup 2017 can backup files and folders from local drives, network locations or cloud storage. Also can backup databases, mail boxes and other application specific data (profiles).
Advanced version management, makes possible to find and restore any backup version within seconds. The synchronization feature allows you to easily synchronize the contents of two different folders.
With the KLS Backup 2017 Console interface advanced users can run backup jobs from the command prompt, Windows PowerShell or from a batch file.
KLS Backup 2017 provides an all-in-one-window integrated workspace. In this integrated workspace, all windows and panels are integrated into a single larger application window. The workspace provides easy access to the various tools and features you can use to browse, view, edit, and manage your backup sets.
Wizards will help you to create new backup, synchronization and cleanup profiles, restore your files and burn CD’s. KLS Backup 2017 executes backup/restore jobs in the background. Start a backup/restore operation and continue your work.
This software uses the integrated Backup Service engine or the Windows Scheduled Tasks agent to schedule unattented backup jobs. You can easily create, edit or delete a scheduled backup, synchronization or cleanup task from KLS Backup 2017.
KLS Backup 2017 Key Features:
- Backup data from local and network drives, cloud storage, SFTP, FTP and WebDAV servers
- Easy-to-use but powerful integrated workspace
- Backup of databases (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL) and application data (Outlook, Thunderbird)
- Highly configurable backup profiles and plugins
- Backup to local and network drives, SFTP, FTP and WebDAV servers, CD/DVD media
- Backup to cloud: Microsoft Azure, Amazon S3, Google Cloud Storage, OpenStack, OneDrive, Google Drive
- Full, incremental and differential backups
- Backup of open files and NTFS permissions
- Standard Zip compression, Zip64 support, 7z and a custom encryption format
- Powerful archive management and search functions
- Selective restore of files and folders to original or custom locations
- Secure archives with AES encryption, SSL/TLS support for remote transfers
- Two-way file synchronization engine with version support
- Automated backups with the built-in scheduler service
- Detailed backup logs and email notifications
- Command Line Interface (Console)
- Compatible with Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016
Changes in KLS Backup 2017 22.214.171.124 (March 25, 2019):
- [CHANGED] Cloud: updated service endpoints
- [FIXED] fixed a problem when SSL negotiation may fail
- [FIXED] Restore: custom restore settings were ignored when restoring a synchronization version archive
- [FIXED] minor fixes and improvements
Homepage – http://www.kls-soft.com/klsbackup/
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 32/64bit (all editions)
- Windows Server 2019/2016/2012R2/2012/2008R2/2008/2003R2/2003 (all editions)
- Hard drive with at least 100MB free disk space for installation
Size: 13.1 MB