Backup4all Professional is an award-winning data backup software for Windows. This backup utility can protect your valuable data from partial or total loss. It offers the automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space.
With Backup4all Professional you can easily backup to any local or network drive. Also you can backup to FTP with support for SSL encryption, proxy server, passive mode) or SFTP. Moreover you can backup to DVD, CD, Blu-ray, HD-DVD, or other removable media (such as USB drives). Using the wizard you can easily set up any backup configurations you wish.
You can define powerful file filters and schedule your backups any way you want. Once a backup is performed, you can see what files changed since the last backup. Just use the explorer-like tree view or you can read the statistics about the next backup execution.
This backup application is feature rich and offers an intuitive interface. That makes all features easily accessible for both beginners and professionals.
With Backup4all Professional you can back-up open or locked files. Such as databases, MS Outlook personal folder (.pst), Outlook Express mail archives (dbx files) and others. When defining a backup, there is also the option to run predefined backups. Such as My Documents, My Pictures or Outlook Express emails and settings.
Backup4all Professional has ZIP64 support. That lets create backups over 4GB. Also it creates standard zip files, meaning that you can access it with any zip compatible utility. Furthermore, it comes with its own built-in CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning support.
Backup4all Professional features:
- Version Tracking. Backup4all is a backup software that offers a unique mode to track file versions. You can selectively restore any previous state of the file directly from the main window.
- Backup to DVD and CD. Backup4all comes with its own built-in CD/DVD burning support. Therefore you do not need separate software to burn your backups to DVD or CD. However, if you prefer, you can still use UDF format to burn your CDs/DVDs.
- Standard Zip Compression. Backup4all creates standard zip files. This means that you can access your data with any zip compatible utility. You can also secure the backed up data with AES encryption (128, 192, 256-bit).
- Highly Configurable. Plenty of backup types to choose. Full backup, differential backup, incremental backup and mirror backup. Built-in scheduler, extra actions to perform before and/or after execution, command line.
- Backup open files. Backup4all uses the Volume Shadow Copy service. That allows you to back up open files (local) from NTFS partitions in Windows XP/2003 and Vista. For example you can backup Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook emails and settings without closing them.
- FTP Backup Software. You can now backup your files to remote locations using FTP connection. With SSL support, active/passive transfer modes, firewall support.
Changes in Backup4all 9.2.405 (9-September-2021):
- Added: Automated file copy method switch to optimize backup speed for files larger than 1GB
- Added: Command line option to import backup jobs for all Windows users
- Updated: Slovenian language completed
- Updated: Romanian language completed
- Updated: Removed default file size limit for FTP and SFTP
- Updated: Deleted zip files are included in logs too
- Updated: Log limit number of backups for all storages
- Updated: Mirror backup speed improvements
- Updated: Log files are outputted in UTF-8
- Updated: Implemented new Dropbox API
- Fixed: Limit backup versions was not working on Google Drive
- Fixed: Limit number of backups/files not enabled when editing properties
- Fixed: Bbackup.exe processes were not closed after backups in some situations
- Fixed: Test fixes for empty folders
- Fixed: Customize filter with Users folder was not shown in Explore View
- Fixed: Drag and drop source file/folder issue in some situations
- Fixed: Unneeded scroll into view when backup list progress is updated
- Fixed: Some notification settings were missing
Changes in Backup4all 9.1.369 (14-July-2021):
- Updated: Romanian translation
- Fixed: Source folders were duplicated in rare situations for mirror backups
- Fixed: Email notification was missing Included sources information
- Fixed: Crash when loading a backup job using a locked predefined destination
- Fixed: Restoring a backup using Google Chrome plugin on a different machine had errors
- Fixed: Display fix for My Drive in Google Teams
Changes in Backup4all 9.1.357 (08-July-2021):
- Added: Warning notices with extra details for backup plugins
- Added: More Wasabi cloud backup destination servers
- Updated: Improved job import from previous versions
- Updated: Korean translation
- Fixed: Selecting a customized filter in rare situations returned an error
- Fixed: Folder filters when using non windows sources
- Fixed: Test and restore not working for imported v8 backups using IE favorites plugin
- Fixed: Invalid strings in some languages
- Fixed: Mirror VSS problems (backup was frozen in some rare situations)
Changes in Backup4all 9.0.333 (25-June-2021):
- Updated: Brazilian Portuguese translation
- Updated: Dutch translation
- Updated: Slovenian translation
- Updated: Turkish translation
- Fixed: Error when selecting a customized filter in some situations
- Fixed: Crash in some situations when catalogs got larger than 6GB
- Fixed: Add folders window did not show the folders to be added in some cases
- Fixed: All files were skipped when use local catalogs was off and destination was USB
Changes in Backup4all 9.0.323 (16-June-2021):
- Updated: Polish translation for the interface
- Updated: Italian translation for the interface
- Fixed: Warnings in rare cases when testing backup jobs using app configuration plugin sources
- Fixed: Source folders from Polycloud that had special characters were not backed up
Changes in Backup4all 9.0.307 (04-June-2021):
- Updated: Danish translation
- Updated: Finnish translation
- Fixed: Bad Request errors for backups to Google Drive in some rare situations
- Fixed: Testing ZIP files for backups with cloud sources had errors in some cases
- Fixed: In some situations include filters were not applied to folders
- Fixed: Time stamp was missing in ZIP files when using plugin sources
Homepage – https://www.backup4all.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019.