Backup4all Professional is an award-winning data backup software for Windows. This backup utility can protect your valuable data from partial or total loss. It offers the automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space.
With Backup4all Professional you can easily backup to any local or network drive. Also you can backup to FTP with support for SSL encryption, proxy server, passive mode) or SFTP. Moreover you can backup to DVD, CD, Blu-ray, HD-DVD, or other removable media (such as USB drives). Using the wizard you can easily set up any backup configurations you wish.
You can define powerful file filters and schedule your backups any way you want. Once a backup is performed, you can see what files changed since the last backup. Just use the explorer-like tree view or you can read the statistics about the next backup execution.
This backup application is feature rich and offers an intuitive interface. That makes all features easily accessible for both beginners and professionals.
With Backup4all Professional you can back-up open or locked files. Such as databases, MS Outlook personal folder (.pst), Outlook Express mail archives (dbx files) and others. When defining a backup, there is also the option to run predefined backups. Such as My Documents, My Pictures or Outlook Express emails and settings.
Backup4all Professional has ZIP64 support. That lets create backups over 4GB. Also it creates standard zip files, meaning that you can access it with any zip compatible utility. Furthermore, it comes with its own built-in CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning support.
Backup4all Professional features:
- Version Tracking. Backup4all is a backup software that offers a unique mode to track file versions. You can selectively restore any previous state of the file directly from the main window.
- Backup to DVD and CD. Backup4all comes with its own built-in CD/DVD burning support. Therefore you do not need separate software to burn your backups to DVD or CD. However, if you prefer, you can still use UDF format to burn your CDs/DVDs.
- Standard Zip Compression. Backup4all creates standard zip files. This means that you can access your data with any zip compatible utility. You can also secure the backed up data with AES encryption (128, 192, 256-bit).
- Highly Configurable. Plenty of backup types to choose. Full backup, differential backup, incremental backup and mirror backup. Built-in scheduler, extra actions to perform before and/or after execution, command line.
- Backup open files. Backup4all uses the Volume Shadow Copy service. That allows you to back up open files (local) from NTFS partitions in Windows XP/2003 and Vista. For example you can backup Outlook Express or Microsoft Outlook emails and settings without closing them.
- FTP Backup Software. You can now backup your files to remote locations using FTP connection. With SSL support, active/passive transfer modes, firewall support.
Changes in Backup4all 8.9.352 (7-December-2020):
- Added: Adaptive mirror buffer depending on file size (up to 3x speed improvement)
- Updated: Major speed improvements for mirror backups to network
- Updated: German language corrections
- Updated: Additional logging for backups to Azure
- Fixed: Export history did not work for “Today”
- Fixed: Setting Box as backup destination was asking for login every time
Changes in Backup4all 8.8.335 (06-August-2020):
- Added: Backup plugin for QuickBooks
- Added: Backup plugin for dBpoweramp
- Added: Backup plugin for FileZilla Client
- Added: Backup plugin for OpenToonz
- Added: Backup plugin for Avidemux
- Updated: Engine for Azure backups
- Fixed: Error when merging backups in some situations
- Fixed: Bad request when backing up large files to Amazon S3
- Fixed: Double icons displayed in the check for updates window
Changes in Backup4all 8.7.331 (08-July-2020):
- Fixed: Crash when expanding file tree during restore
- Fixed: When restoring in certain situations the restore path was altered
Changes in Backup4all 8.7.328 (29-June-2020):
- Added: Backup plugin for Zoom Meetings
- Added: Backup plugin for VirtualBox
- Added: Backup plugin for IObit Uninstaller
- Added: Backup plugin for SUMo
- Updated: Slovenian language
- Updated: Danish language
- Updated: Polish language
- Fixed: Remove excluded/deleted files not working on Amazon S3
- Fixed: LTFS file system was not recognized and files were split 2 GB
- Fixed: FTP list on some servers returned full path
Changes in Backup4all 8.7.310 (14-May-2020):
- Added: Slovenian language for the user interface
- Fixed: Error when sending emails via Gmail
Changes in Backup4all 8.7.308 (11-May-2020):
- Added: Blackblaze backup destination
- Added: Option to send email notifications via Gmail
- Added: Backup plugin for Spotify
- Added: Backup plugin for GIMP
- Added: Backup plugin for Evernote
- Added: Backup plugin for iTunes
- Added: Finnish language
- Fixed: Email tags in Spanish
Changes in Backup4all 8.6.292 (13-April-2020):
- Added: Backup plugin for doPDF
- Added: Backup plugin for Paint.net
- Added: Backup plugin for Foobar2000
- Added: Backup plugin for Google Earth Pro
- Added: Backup plugin for Inkscape
- Fixed: Block backup issues in certain situations
Homepage – https://www.backup4all.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit).