Malwarebytes Premium is an antimalware program that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware. It detects and removes malware where even the best known antivirus and antimalware software fail. The application monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start.
Malwarebytes 3 is the next-gen security program that protects you from the most advanced (zero-day) threats, making antivirus obsolete. The Proactive Protection Module keeps your system safe and secure with advanced heuristic scanning technology.
Malwarebytes products have a proven record of protecting computers by completely removing all forms of malware, including viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware and rootkits.
This software combines all of malware-fighting technology-anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, and malicious website protection into one program. It scans 4x faster than previous versions of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.
Malwarebytes 3 Premium Benefits:
- Protects you from advanced (zero-day) threats, including ransomware, so you can surf the Web without worry
- Removes all traces of malware for complete safety
- Removes potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) that make your computer run poorly
- Scans fast so you do not have to sit around and wait for your security to finish working
- Easy to use, just set it and forget it
- Can replace antivirus or run alongside other antivirus programs
The advanced technology protects businesses from the constantly-evolving threat that malware poses to corporate systems. From data loss to network corruption, undetected malware can decrease revenue and wreak havoc on your network. Malwarebytes provides maximum protection while using minimal resources, to keep your system focused on your business.
What’s New in Malwarebytes 18.104.22.168 version 1.0.931:
- Enhanced User Profiles management.
- Enhanced Web protection.
- Enhanced Detection and remediation.
- mbamtray crash when iris dll is loaded/unloaded shortly after mbamservice is started.
- MWAC interferes with Wake-on-LAN / Logitech flow.
- EarlyBootStart flag is not being honored under certain circumstances.
- Several additional Issues relating to upgrading to 4.1
- Several user interface (UI) issues.
What’s New in Malwarebytes 22.214.171.124 version 1.0.875:
- Hardware acceleration is now disabled by default.
- Enhanced web protection.
- Enhanced component upgrade functionality.
- Enhanced detection and remediation.
What’s New in Malwarebytes 126.96.36.199 version 1.0.867:
- Reduced drop-down menu size.
- Added timestamp when Malwarebytes last updated.
- Enhanced detection and remediation.
What’s New in Malwarebytes 188.8.131.52 version 1.0.851:
- Improved UI for certain notifications to show full paths and other detail on hover over.
- New “Select Background” Display Option.
- Detection and remediation improvements.
- Fixed: Upgrade to Premium Shopping Cart appearing blank under certain circumstances.
- Fixed: Instability related to ELAM drivers under specific circumstances.
- Fixed: Several cosmetic UI Dark mode related issues.
- Addressed: Certain Ransomware protection incompatibilities with Kaspersky, iTunes and Photoshop.
What’s New in Malwarebytes 184.108.40.206 version 1.0.835:
- Dark Mode UI
- Enhanced Performance
- Improved AE detection and remediation
Some Issues now addressed:
- Fixed: install failed in Install Certificates
- Fixed: Several BSODs or hangs occurring under certain circumstances
- Fixed: web protection prevents Avast SecureLine VPN from turning off
- Fixed: Several UI issues
What’s New in Malwarebytes 220.127.116.11 version 1.0.804:
- Improved Scan times.
- Added Detections column to Scan reports in order to display the number of detections found in the scan.
- Added a new Display Setting with Hardware acceleration On/Off switch to help address certain rare user interface display issues.
- Changed Malwarebytes restart notification wording to avoid ambiguity with restarting the computer itself.
- Enhanced Anti-Exploit Protection.
- Fixed: Web protection related BSODs.
- Fixed: Web Protection prevents Avast SecureLine VPN from turning off.
- Fixed: MBAM Crashes after attempting to open after installation in certain circumstances.
- Fixed: File threats are being reported as Folder threats as well in Scan Report’s Advanced tab.
- Fixed: PUP and PUM shown as Disabled from Threat Scan in certain circumstances.
- Fixed: Misaligned or uneven text/wording on multiple screens.
- Fixed: Scan report: Advanced tab is incomplete.
- Fixed: Still Blank user interface (UI) when launching mbam.exe in certain circumstances.
- Fixed: Other UI issues.
What’s New in Malwarebytes 18.104.22.168 version 1.0.793:
- Enhanced Web Protection
- 64 bit UI
- Improved ARW and AE detection
- Miscellaneous UI improvements
Some Issues now addressed:
- Fixed: MBAMInstallerService crashes on W7 in certain circumstances
- Fixed: Infinite MBAMInstallerService loop in certain circumstances
- Fixed: Windows Security Center option not honoring restore defaults button under certain circumstances
- Fixed: Miscellaneous UI defects
- Fixed: Windows Security Center shows a notification that Malwarebytes and Defender is off after Activating License
- Fixed: USB drives not being ejected under certain circumstances
- Fixed: Failed to avert Installation on ARM-based systems
What’s New in this Malwarebytes 4:
- New Malwarebytes Katana engine provides improved malware detection.
- Now registers as primary cybersecurity program in Windows Defender Security Center.
- User interface redesign for improved user experience.
- New Threat Center integration to learn more about any threats detected.
- New lightweight installer ensures the latest version is always installed.
Stability/ issues fixed
- Improved performance and faster scans.
- Numerous miscellaneous improvements and fixes.
Changes in Malwarebytes 3.8.3 (2019-06-29):
- Improved detection and remediation techniques
Main issues fixed
- Fixed: MBAMService connectivity issue in presence of 3rd party LSPs (Identity Cloaker, HideMyIP)
- Fixed: GSOD related to MWAC DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
- Fixed an issue where Web Protection would continue to block/unblock whitelisted URLs until the machine was rebooted
- Fixed an issue where Web Protection could interfere with IPv6 connectivity
- Fixed: MB3 erroneously registers with Windows Security Center on Windows 10 1903
- Fixed: KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR (7a) BSOD that occured during rootkit scan
- Fixed: minor issues with multi-language support
Homepage – https://www.malwarebytes.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Languages Available: English, Albanian, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Koraen, Latvian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.
Size: 161 MB