GridinSoft Anti-Malware (formerly Trojan Killer) is the fast, effective and reliable anti-malware solution. The program has been developed specifically for automatic removal of viruses, bots, spyware, keyloggers, trojans, scareware and rootkits. Without the need to manually edit system files or registry.
This ultimate removal tool with awesome features that leaves no chance for any sneakiest malware. In addition, GridinSoft Anti-Malware fixes system modifications. It were introduced by malware and which, regretfully, are often ignored by some popular antivirus scanners.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware provides the high-speed system scan. No slowdowns in your system in proactive mode. The program scans ALL the files loaded at boot time for Adware, Spyware, Remote Access Trojans, Internet Worms and other malware.
The program has user-friendly and simple interface. Defeats malwares within few clicks instead of long-lasting boring manual procedures. Furthermore, the hourly updates keep this Anti-Malware application updated each time you need it.
This Anti-Malware helps in cases where well-known and complicated antivirus products get stuck. Once malware is detected, it is added to GridinSoft database in 2-12 hours. Up-to-date databases and smart algorithms give your PC maximum possible level of security.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware will fix your PC within few minutes, effectively and convincingly. The program immediately reacts after detecting threats and prevents all attempts to damage your data.
The software operates in the field of protecting system from malware in order to render security for computer systems. It also can assist you in removal of annoying advertisement modules, spyware and other malicious instruments developed by hackers.
New! GridinSoft Anti-Malware SDK
- Promptness files’ scan and all malicious items detection.
- Original heuristic analyser for the newest malware types.
- Regular database updates to stay up-to-time.
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.36 (March 26, 2020):
- Internet Security was totally renewed;
- Some changes in UX connected with new Internet Security driver;
- Some updates in engine core to detect new threats better.
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.34 (March 17, 2020):
- We keep fight with errors in bugtracker and improve the quality of the detection, and, these are dependent processes sometimes;
- Signature update mechanism has been reworked, there are many useful changes, but, all this is just a springboard for the future big update.
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.33 (March 12, 2020):
- Handling of the PE-files was improved: now it is possible to process them in case they are partially damaged;
- The process of collecting system information was accelerated;
- Automatic recovery from quarantine after database update was disabled in some cases. Was fixed as well;
- The problem with the update of upd012.c was investigated and eliminated;
- The quality of detection was improved by numerous tricks with certificates, signed files, heuristics, and current tasks processing. We have noticed an insignificant increase in first-scan time. It really worth it;
- Several issues with unpacking and analyzing of archives’ content were fixed;
- UI improvements: new design for three-quarters dialogs was applied;
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.31 (March 2, 2020):
- on-run protection: the scanner start with a check of currently running processes was fixed;
- on-run protection: the cache has been implicated in a bad faith. It was repaired and redesigned as a result;
- on-run protection: the interface will no longer hang on with a large number of detections;
- on-run protection: while checking archives, it will stop checking files in a specific archive after finding at least 1 detection in it;
- data hashing in Lib.md5 became faster (depending on the platform. x64 1.6 times/x32 2.3 times). Plus, hashing of some data streams has become 1.4 times faster (additional factor). According to the previous two points, in fact – we just decreased the processor workload;
- an issue with sending bug reports: numerous places were initialized where we have added bug reports;
- we have a mechanism in checking archives that interrupts the unpacking of files by extension (to speed up operating, so as not to check everything in a row) – it will be disabled when DeepScan option is checked in the settings;
- several fixed bugs (according to the bug tracker), mostly not visible to the usual user and not affecting the detection quality.
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.30 (February 20, 2020):
- repeated scanning has been accelerated;
- the mechanism for scanning archives and Microsoft CFB file format (doc, docx, xls, xlsx, etc.) has been redesigned. Now we unpack and check everything we can.
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.28 (February 13, 2020):
- Proactive defense protocols were updated, processing and error reporting was added;
- All detected memory leaks were fixed;
- The process of interaction with the Chrome browser when it freezes was adjusted;
- Heuristic analysis was improved and optimized;
- A bug of receiving empty reports by analysts was fixed;
- A mechanism for detections caching was connected (in addition, multiply requests to cloud services were minimized);
- Package manager was reworked and its interaction with UI was improved.
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.27 (February 5, 2020):
- optimization of the scanning process;
- additional work to improve script detection, but there is still space to grow;
- fixed bug with scheduled scanning.
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.26 (January 28, 2020):
- changes in the processing of large files;
- added processing for new types and families of threats;
- fixed signatures of file types identification;
- fixed handling of script language files;
- fixed errors in processing and interaction of threads;
- fixed troubles in processing JSON and sending bug reports;
- common interface speedup;
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.25 (January 17, 2020):
- fixed an issue that caused the application to be detected by other antiviruses;
- fixed application update algorithm;
- some small UI fixes
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.24 (January 16, 2020):
- a bug with freezing at the end of the scan process was fixed;
- Info page design in Demo mode was changed;
- also were: added new features for detection, improved NN for better processing of signatures, added scanning of new file types.
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.23 (January 10, 2020):
- bug fixing for the previous engine changes;
- a bug in Ignore List when new added elements disappeared after restarting the program was fixed.
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.22 (January 9, 2020):
- optimized and significantly accelerated scanning process;
- improved detections inside archives;
- fixed bugs in different parts of the code;
- refused to work with old program components while updating the system.
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.21 (January 3, 2020):
- optimization: increased AM starting and scanning speed;
- search for infections has become even more thorough;
- fixed annoying re-downloading of base upd004.c;
- UI correction and acceleration.
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.20 (December 30, 2019):
- engine fixing in the MD5 checking procedure;
- bug fixing for the 104.cdb database.
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.19 (December 28, 2019):
- just to make serious fix in the database handling flow;
- a long sprint with major engine changes is finally over! The scanning speed and quality were increased. In addition, the Threat List has been widely reorganized and dozens of new threat families added.
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.18 (December 17, 2019):
- A desktop scanning for the quick scan has been added;
- The bug that could occur while scanning archives has been fixed;
- The bug with the tray icon displaying has been fixed.
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.17 (December 12, 2019):
- The creation of a restore point was repaired (newly arrived forces found a broken piece of code);
- The quality of detection with regular expressions using was improved;
- Links that interact with external resources were updated (obtaining new licenses and other external stuff)
- Several small usability tasks (custom scan page, displaying of a QR code, etc.)
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.16 (December 6, 2019):
- Minor changes to GUI and usability improvements
- As usual, changes in detection of new threats and interaction with the list of threats
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.15 (November 28, 2019):
- We have renovated Start Scan icons for all scan types;
- Several dialog windows inside the program were updated and we proceed;
- Awaiting for more New Year’s changes! December is so close…
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.14 (November 27, 2019):
- Several fixes to reduce the flow of error reports. Please accept our apologies.
Changes in GridinSoft Anti-Malware 4.1.13 (November 26, 2019):
- We have updated the process of using our virus databases, which were sorted and repackaged for a smaller amount of transmitted data. In the last release, we were so carried away that we lost some (ok, almost 80%) in cloud interactions. Issue was repaired and renovated threat list is ready to use.
- Several new promotion features were added to make our users happier after Thanksgiving 😉
Homepage – https://anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Size: 966 KB