F-Secure SAFE is the multi-device Internet security for your PC, Mac, smartphone, and tablet - with one simple solution. It is F-Secure’s new security service for both PC and mobile users.
It combines F-Secure’s award-winning technologies into one unified security experience across all your devices. You can now protect your whole family’s online activity with a single service.
Discount code: USSAFE1ST
NOTE: The code only works in the US.
F-Secure SAFE protects all your devices against malware, hackers and identity theft. Regardless of the device you use, you can now protect your information and activities online.
With F-Secure SAFE you can choose your subscription based on the number of devices you want to protect. Installation is simple and fast. Whenever you get a new device you just switch protection from your old one to the new one or add more devices to your F-Secure SAFE account.
F-Secure SAFE has an easy web portal for managing the security for all your devices. You can also manage your family’s devices, and for example locate missing devices and erase any important data if one of your devices gets stolen.
With Parental Control, your children are safe too. You decide what content your children can and can’t see and when they can go online. Secure Internet surfing, banking and shopping has never been easier. F-Secure SAFE is digital freedom for your entire family. Whatever your device, you can always make sure that you are secure with F-Secure SAFE.
In addition, F-Secure Freedome brings you privacy, anonymity, and digital freedom. At the push of a button, Freedome gives you your own private network. So that you can change your virtual location and access blocked services while staying protected against spying, tracking, and harmful apps and web sites. Even when you use public Wi-Fi.
With F-Secure SAFE you can handle your everyday activities safely - browse, shop, use online banking services. Stay safe from phishing attempts that try to capture your personal information. For example through fake banking sites or unsafe web stores. Keep your money safe and make your online transactions worry-free.
F-Secure SAFE Benefits:
- Protect all your devices with one service
- Quick and easy for you to install
- Give your PC, Mac, smartphone and tablet the best protection in the world
- Stay safe from online threats with automatic protection
- Explore the Internet safely with Browsing Protection
- Secure your online banking with Banking Protection
- Protect your children online with Parental Control
- Protect your personal data if your mobile device is lost or stolen
- Manage your security and locate your missing devices through an easy-to-use personal portal
Make the technology work for you. F-Secure SAFE detects known malware and provides proactive security whenever you use your device. You will always have up-to-date security protecting you from the constantly changing threat landscape.
Choose your F-Secure SAFE subscription based on the number of devices that you own. Manage the protection on your devices with an easy-to-use personal console. For example, if you purchase a new device, you can easily switch the protection from one device to another to make sure that all of your devices are protected at all times.
What’s New in F-Secure SAFE 17.7:
New Settings user interface
- A new settings user interface that combines Antivirus and common settings.
- You can view the settings without administrator rights. Editing the settings still requires administrator rights.
- A new Support page containing information, tools, and links that are related to support issues, including your subscription information.
Logout from SAFE account
- A logout feature has been added to the main user interface. When you want to switch to a different account, you can use it to log out from your current account and expire the client. You need to log in again to use it.
- The usability of the Manage/Renew subscription link has been improved. The SAFE: Manage subscription link opens the SAFE portal and the Internet Security: Manage subscription link is no longer visible.
- The restart prompt has an option to select when to remind you again.
- The recent events view has an option to view events from all users. This requires administrator rights.
What’s New in F-Secure SAFE 17.6:
Banking protection clears the clipboard
- For added security, all the information is wiped from the clipboard when a banking session ends.
Restart reminder added
- A reminder is shown if your computer needs to be restarted; for example, after real-time or scheduled scanning has removed a harmful system infection.
- The product main page now shows a statistics counter for various security actions, such as files scanned and website reputations checked.
Other general improvements
- The Time limits feature has been renamed to Device use limits; the functionality of the feature remains unchanged.
- Croatian language support has been added.
- Some user interfaces have been re-implemented using Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2. If you do not have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 installed, it will be automatically installed during installation/upgrade.
Overall scanning engine improvements
- The engine uses the browser’s “mark-of-the-web” to decide if a file should be analyzed in the Security Cloud. This improves the detection of potentially unwanted applications.
- Performance improvements to scanning when you install applications.
- Improved website reputation look-ups from the Security Cloud for Browsing Protection.
- Improved reliability for engine updates.
Homepage – https://www.f-secure.com
- INTERNET SECURITY: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- ANTI-VIRUS FOR MAC: macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite).
- MOBILE SECURITY: Android smartphone and tablet devices using Android 4.0 or later. iPhones and iPads using iOS 9 or later. Windows Phone 8 smartphones
Size: 1.72 MB
Discount code: ONLINE50
Discount code: ONLINE50
Discount code: USSAFE1ST