COMODO Internet Security offers 360° protection against internal and external threats. It combines a powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, and advanced host intrusion prevention system called Defense+.
COMODO Internet Security protects your PC from malicious software and Hackers. Best of all is FREE! CIS 2019 will help you detect and remove viruses, Trojans, also other malicious software and hackers. In one easy to use bundle that won’t slow down your computer.
COMODO Internet Security sees a major leap forward in security and usability with the addition of the new sandbox feature – isolated operating environment for unknown applications. Under default settings, unknown applications will be automatically sandboxed. So that they cannot make permanent changes to other processes, programs or data on your ‘real’ system.
Comodo Internet Security 2020 Features:
- Antivirus – automatically detects and eliminates viruses, Worms and Trojan horses.
- Firewall – constantly defends your system from inbound and outbound Internet attacks with a highly effective packet filtering firewall.
- Defense+ is a rules based intrusion prevention system. It protects your critical operating system files from malicious processes, internal attacks and blocks unknown malware before it ever gets a chance to install.
Comodo Internet Security
Alerts you whenever potential malware attempts to attack or gain access to your system. The alerts are displayed as pop-ups at the right hand corner of your screen. It allow you to block the unrecognized activities, processes and connection attempts of running applications. CIS now even protects against ‘drive-by-download’ buffer overflow attacks.
Leverages multiple technologies, including Real-time and On-Access Scanning, On Demand Scanning and a fully featured Scan Scheduler. They can immediately start cleaning or quarantining suspicious files from your hard drives, shared disks, emails, downloads and system memory.
Offers the highest levels of security against inbound and outbound threats. Also it stealths your computer’s ports against hackers and blocks malicious software from transmitting your confidential data over the Internet. The Firewall Task Center allows you to quickly and easily configure all aspects of the Firewall.
- You can install the Antivirus as a standalone
- Or install the Firewall as a standalone
- Install both Firewall and Antivirus
Changes in COMODO Internet Security 2020 126.96.36.19936:
- Migrated virtually all HTTP URLs to HTTPs.
- Folder Protection
- Upgrade over install doesn’t work
- Https website filtering no longer works on Chrome 78
- Chrome crashes in Containment
- CIS creates error while unplugging USB
- Uninstallation & Installation failed
- Uninstallation of Comodo KillSwitch and Cleaning Essentials
- Freezes in Win10 build 1909/1903
Changes in COMODO Internet Security 2019 188.8.131.5214:
- Preventing unsigned DLLs from loading into CIS processes
- Due to popular demand added the ability to delete vendor rated by Comodo from Vendor List.
- Added Czech language translations.
- Add ‘Windows Operating System’ application to ‘Windows System Applications’ file group.
- An alert is now shown that reboot is required if Clipboard Protection settings are changed.
Changes in COMODO Internet Security 2019 184.108.40.20682 (Hotfix):
- Added support of Chrome 76 for web-filtering
- Vulnerabilities reported by Tenable https://www.tenable.com/security/research/tra-2019-34 CVE-2019-3969, CVE-2019-3970, CVE-2019-3971, CVE-2019-3972, CVE-2019-3973
- Crashes of cavwp.exe
What’s New in COMODO Internet Security 2019:
- Full Microsoft Redstone 5 Support.
- Long path and case sensitive filenames support.
- ELAM protection.
- Extended Containment Rule “Created By” criteria with “Rating” attribute.
- Extended sanbox rules with a vendor as a criteria.
- Extended Vendor List with User rating.
- “Heuristic Command-Line Analysis” and “Embedded Code Detection” for scanning and monitoring of auto-run entries.
- Powershell_ise analysis support.
- Option to automatically scan plugged-in devices.
- Simplified installation.
- First network zone detection is performed in background.
- Widget is hidden by default but can be changed with an install setting available through the Options button.
- Updated AV engine.
- Overall performance and stability improvements.
- WDSC integration performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed extended OS boot time in some cases.
- Fixed defect where full scan fails in some rare cases.
- Unrecognized file does not launch in Sandbox second time after first viruscope detection.
- Defect where ‘Cmdagent.exe’ consumes 40-50 % CPU constantly in some cases.
- Rules for Website Filtering can’t be added if all rules was deleted.
- Uninstall of CIS Premium is periodically failed.
- cmdagent.exe unexpectedly terminates in some rear cases.
- Defect where cmdagent.exe unexpectedly terminates after install CIS with Secure Shopping on XP.
- Sandboxed .bat scripts are displayed as cmd in active processes list.
- Containment resetting process takes a long time in some cases.
- Not able to play videos in Facebook inside sandboxed Opera.
- BSOD when playing Freeridesgames games
Homepage – https://www.comodo.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 4.79 MB